xisto Community
AJ1

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You? I just dont know the truth....

Alright there's this girl that I met over the summer. She's pretty cool and we hang out during school, call each other, IM each other, and text each other alot. At first we were just really good friends. Then about a month ago I start to fall for her, more then a friend. We became alot closer. All of a sudden our friendly conversations would turn into the "3 question truth game" or "5 question truth game" and questions would arrive like, "So how are the girls going?" or "How are the guys going" or like "So you like anyone nowadays?" I had the guts to ask her to Homecoming and she said she would of loved to go with me if her friend didnt ask her first. She said I made her smile. then after that she would be like. "Your going to save me a few dances, right?" so I took that as a sign that she somewhat is starting to like me. She would flirt with me more than ever and then one of her questions a few days later was like, "Do you think me and you could work out?" and i was like "Yeah and I'm willing to get it to work if it doesnt at first...Do you?" and she said yes. So I took that as a yes and the next day I asked her out and she said yes with a big smile in her face and gave me a really big hug. But nowadays, like a week after I asked her out, it seems that she's trying to avoid me, she didn't invite me to her party this past weekend where apparently she said alot of ppl were there and that they had a kick *bottom* time, and she's pretty much not answering my text messages/ phone calls anymore. I dont know what to think....Half of me says to trust her and stay with her but the other doesn't. I think this mentallity also came to me because one of my past relationships a girl I went out with for half a year cheated on me for a month before I broke up with her. So now Trust is such a BIG thing for me and I don't know whether to trust her and believe that she really does like me or if she's been lying this whole time and just doing this for laughs since the very beginning or if shes just using me....

I'm about to give you THE best advice you will ever get from anyone... NEXT THIS GIRL. When I say "Next" I mean forget about her and go find a new one. Do you know how many girls there are in the world? There are millions and millions out there. It's so obvious that this girl is playing you. The first sign is that she DIDN'T INVITE YOU TO HER OWN PARTY. What kind of girl who is interested in you would do that. Unless this was an all-girl party, which I'm pretty sure it wasn't, then there's no excuse for her there. Furthermore, only a girl who is trying to get rid of you would be avoiding your texts and calls. You definitely acted too needy or did something that really turned her off. It's okay though, there are so many other girls out there. Go out and find them and let this girl realize you have moved on.

Is this girl playing meHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?I've known this girl for 2 years , we just started talking to each other again recently .. You can tell we like each other but I'm now sure if she's playing me..We I.M and the other day I found out she blocked me for no reason but she didn't know I knew ..She decided to unblock me 2 days later and I'm me saying "I love you " with a smiley face .. What should I do?-question by Anthony

Do you move in with a girl if you suspect her cheating?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I have been dating a girl for 3 months now. Everyone we know mutual tells me its not a girl that would cheat.Although, I have been out of town for 4 days, and she had over 100 txt messages and one night she told me she was to tired and needed to go to bed. I find out she texted him right after that around 2 am(7 texts), which she initiated.  I confronted her and she said she works with him and would never do anything to ruin what we have and she was probably replying to something for work. Then the story changed a little, she then said it was trying to hook up her best friend a while back(but her best friend has a boyfriend now?)She even wants me to move in with her and we talked about our future and we spend every night I am in town in the same bed. But, why would she delete some of her text between them, Is she hiding something?

yea bro. First step and this might seem is hard, but NEVER TRUST A GIRL. EVER. NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE HER OR ANYTHING, NEVER EVER EVER TRUST ANY FEMALE EVER. They play games guys don't play, such as; Random lies about just about everything, they will backstab you in a heartbeat, they will meet your friends and hit on them, she shouldnt have some guy at works phone number unless she likes him, work is work that where it should stay at WORK. She obviously is playing you and using you, girls like this are most likely emo. Stay away Stay far far away and the second you feel like shes lieing to you get out of there.

-reply by primo

i really love this girl, i want to know that i can trust her at all times and i really want her to trust me.How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

it is so hard to get the person you love to trust you. As much as she doupts you,you still want her to believe that she can put her trust in you,I want to know what your girlfriends thinking the minute you leave from visiting her, does she think you going to visit another girl? do girls really believe you when you tell them that they can trust you with their lives and you would never do anything to hurt them because you love them so much and that you want to spend the rest of your life with them?

-reply by terry

COnfused. please helpHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

OK so guys, 

I recently moved into a new place for a new job and I am sharing an apartment with this girl. At first I wasnt attracted to her, however since I didnt have any friends in the area so I started hanging around with her. I went to the beach, restaurants, pool, jacuzzi, watched movies, for 3 weeks now. She broke up her engagement some time back, obviously before meeting me and had moved into this new apartment and was looking for a roommate. And then I land up there as her roommate and all these activities have been going around. We text, chat and talk a lot daily. I would say maximum number of times she initiates texting and tells me to come online to chat. However she asked me last night whether I like her and I am still settling into this new job and place and at this time have not thought about a relationship yet. So I told her I have not thought about it yet. To be frank, I will be looking not for one night stands but for a girl whom I like, Although my opinion has somewhat changed towards her since I first met, but am not sure at this point, what I want. 

Can anybody help me in solving this, that should I go for this girl or should I just let it continue as it going on now?

I would appreciate your answers. Thanks guys.  

-reply by Justanother guy

whatHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I like this girl, already for a long a time,back when I started to fall for her she had a BF, don't know how to explain this, but it was weird, they met over the internet, he never hang out with us, she never talked about him and looked like she flirted with other guys, he was 8 years older than her

it happens that they ended because she wanted to try with an other guy she used to flirt back there

the thing is I still like her, we used to discuss sometimes because she had a BF who wasn't there for her (yes, this was proved) and she insisted they were really in love even tough she seemed to flirt with other guys, and I really liked her and tried tod o everything for her

well, we started to chat more and more, everyday we text message to each other and a lot of times we call each other over the phone, and talk about everything, she even says to our friends she liked that I text her, because she is bored alot of times... But the thing is... Sometimes I text message her and she only replys once, and when we are with friends she just cuts the chat between us and go hang out with other guys, and this really frustrates me, tonight someone dropped a glass bottle in her feet and I helped her cleaning everything, she even had some glass on her feet

I do things like this because I like her, but seems that they have no meaning after a while, sometimes it seems like I'm only useful for her to have fun when she's bored but others seems there's something between us, and I wanted to know everyone's opinion

-question by Dude

Girl problemsHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Yea I'm in a similar boat. There's this girl I like and I met her over the summer and we started hanging out then it turns out she started going to my school so we keep talking and I go to her house every weekend but when I go we sleep in the same bed and all that but for some reason she never seems interested in the thought of dating me. She always talks with me and we go together places but like I said she never wanted to date me so I asked her out and she said no but she still like tells me to come over and stuff so I have no idea I'm confused and sad.

-question by Anonomous

Do I trust Her ?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Here's My story looking for some solid advice.

My girlfriend and were dating for 2 years just about. We lived together and things were good, I mean we had are occasional fights but nothing serious. Maybe 4 months ago I got involved heavily with a business and was spending tons of time on it. I was making money and very passionate about it, I asked my girl to help me but she refused. I spent probably 2 months trying to make this business work but realised that I was spending way to much time on it and hurting my relationship so I decided to give up on it. Now I was done with the business and trying to rekindle are relationship but my girlfriend had to move home because she was working in a new area. So that was okay but mon-thursday she would be in this new place maybe 50 minutes away so you would expect friday-sunday she would be excited to visit me and spend time. Oddly that was not the case. The last month we were dating she was making excuses why she couldnt come up and visit me on the weekend, or when she did visit she was tired or said she felt sick and would just go to sleep.  One week she blew me off friday saying she was sick, saturday she said she had a family dinner and sunday she was suppose to come up but blew me off again. That night she texts me saying she is going to a hockey game with a friend(Some girl I have never heard anything about) also says her x-boyfriend will be there but doesnt want me to think anything is up. I was upset and trying to find more information out but she stopped answering her phone all night. I talked to her brother and he said she got home at like 1 in the morning. She tells me she watched the hockey game, said hi to her xboyfriend and that was it. After the hockey game she watched some of the world series which ended at like 12 then dropped her friend off, got gas and was home. In my gut I feel something was very wrong with this night but how can I know for sure. Long story short things didnt work out and we broke up. Its been 4 weeks now and she is crying saying she wants me back and wants to talk. I don't know if I can trust her or if I should even talk to her.

-reply by Chris

You definitely need to talk with her. If you still like her, don't give up yet. She might just be very busy and doesn't have time to talk. It might be better to talk to her personal rather than over a phone, so she can't hang up or anything. If you are lucky, she will tell you the truth. If you are really worried about what's going on, than the best thing is probably to dump her. There's no need to load a bunch of stress on yourself over something like this. Sometimes it's best to just let these things go rather than thinking about them continuously. You might just want to take a break from girlfriends for awhile, let yourself focus on what with wrong with your last one and what might be going wrong with this one. You might need to change the type of people you are looking for, because it's seems like you are very unhappy with your decisions. Mainly, it's up to you what you are going to do about this. Good luck with this and I wish you the best.

don't even bother talking to her. she's not into you.

I have similar experiences when i've got something special happening with a girl and we both know it, but for some reason...it doesn't work. Some girls have other options and just decide to settle for you just for the time being and once another guy looks her way, she totally forgets about you.

I don't know what sick game she's playing but not inviting you to the party was a tad too much. and not answering your calls?? thats darn stupid and insensitive. leave her and move...don't waste your time. find someone who likes you as much as you like her.

good luck...my advice is just for you to keep dong the usual things and if she doesn't make a move...don't bother going for her. What good is't for here to come back and say she's sorry for ignoring and having fun with other guys? acn you trust her afterwards?

she messed up huge...and thats the end.

Many Girls Like to Play with Guys: you canHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I asked this girl like a 100 times if she had a boyfriend before I even started hanging out with her. If we were in a group, out for coffee, she would make sure she'd be the next one sitting to me. If we were in a office party, she would make sure she'd be next to me all the time. She would somehow make her way if I were standing with another girl, and make sure she'd be next to me. She would send me messages in the night saying "Go out, Look how beautiful the moon looks tonight". in the office, after she finished her work she'd come and stand next to my workstation and talk and talk and talk. She'd stay stuff like "hey, I'm feeling so lost", "I don't know what's happening to me" while rolling her eyes suggestive of "I'm lost with you". On a company tour, she accepted my offer to stay in my room along with other 2 girls. Even though the double-bed could easily accomodate 3 girls, she slept on the single-bed with me, not just one night but two. we didn't have sex but we did get intimate. All of a sudden she started to talk about her boyfriend, about how she felt what she was doing was wrong. She straightaway denied having any interest in me. All that had happened in the past 3 months didn't matter to her. She said she had never shown any interest in me. That I was delusional, and misjudged all her moves and actions and words in the past 3 months. Not only did she say that, she said in such a cold way I couldn't believe it was the same girl I had cared for so much. In the days after she kept talking in a rude way. If I called her for official work, she would make her boyfriend answer.

I have no clue why she played this cruel game with me. I had never hurt her before we started hanging out. I had never spoken to her in a bad way, never misbehaved with her, never disrespected her. All I got back was sleepless nights, I've never cried for a girl in my life before, while she is out there having fun every night.

dear friend, many girls like to play with guy's hearts, because they know they can. You and I can do nothing about it. I understand your pain, but I too don't know what would cure me of this heartache.

-reply by joshua

Dude, ***... If you are still with that girl well you are stupid, I'm srry she's trying to play you... Not enviting you to ther party? that wasn't harsh, that was a slap in the face while you were asleep followed by ice cold water being dropped on you. My advice, don't dump her... Yet. Screw being Mr. Nice guy, either cut her hair... Or find a girl to cheat with and do it in front of her... After she'll dramatize the whole thing, don't even show you care just keep doing what you are doing and you know... Don't even break up with her, get it? Don't talk bad with, if she comes talk as if nothing is happening as if you are a happy couple, be the biggest asswhole possible... That'll teach her and revive your ego... 

-reply by Rojido

Ok... So I was out eating and I saw this waitress that looked really cute, so I asked my waitress the girls name. She told me and asked why I wanted to know so I told her that I thought the girl was cute. The girl shortly after came over and started talking to me and gave me her number and told me when she was working next. The next time I came in she had a little down time and sat and talked with me for a while and afterwards we went out and had a drink. The whole time she seemed really interested in what I was saying, laughing at my stupid *bottom* jokes, grabbing my arms, resting her leg against mine. At the end of the get together she gave me a big hug and asked if I was gonna come and see her again, and of course I said yes. All of those things are pretty good signs that she's into me right? Well she had finals all this past week and I sent her some text messages to tell her good luck and stuff like that, you know...To let her know that I was thinkin of her. Well she hasn't texted me back and I called her and left a message asking her what she was doin this weekend and she hasnt called back. My question is do you think she is avoiding me because she isnt interested anymore or do you think that she was just extremely busy and I am reading too far into things? I am really into this girl and just don't know what the next step should be. So any advice would be very much appreciated.-reply by Tray

What should I do about this girl? How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

On October 24th I was invited to a costume party. I really didn't know what to expect once I got there but as the party progressed I noticed this girl in a french made costume. We made eye contact and there was an instant attraction towards one another. That night we exchanged numbers and in the following days we would have general conversations in which I got to know a lot about her. On one occasion I asked her if she was seeing anyone and she said no. The following week on October 31st we met up at another party and we danced all night. Everything felt so right, so perfect with this girl, even our long make-out sessions were full of passion. 2 weeks later, thats right, 2 weeks later I saw her again for the first time since that Holloween day. She claimed that she had to go to New York the week prior with her mother and best friend. I ate it up, I believed her and continued the night with her at a bar-club dancing salsa, having a few beers, and sharing some hot kisses. After that day I realized she was being evasive. She wouldn't call me for days at a time and would call me only if she missed my calls. She was acting really strange and distant. Well too make a long story short, I found out through a friend that she was seeing another guy behind my back and that she had even traveled to NY with him...WOW...That was a shocker to me. I cut her off completely, I stopped calling her and before you knew it, she was blowing up my phone like a blow-up-doll, leaving voicemails, text messages and all that. I was strong enough not to reply to any of it, I guess she got the hint because she stopped calling. It hurts because I was ready to poor my heart out to this girl and to think that she was lying all along. Well I was invited to a party tonight and I heard she was going to be there...Should I go? What would you do in this situation if you were me?...Please respond guys, I need some advice. 

-reply by LVPerry

does she like me or want something everynow and then?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?I like this girl, she says she likes me, we hang out talk, but when we are along she wants to kiss me and makeout, but I have asked her out and she says "I don't know" and this is pissing me off, I don't know if she just wants some everynow and then but I need some help-question by Jordan