xisto Community
AJ1

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You? I just dont know the truth....

Most (not all) girls try to cheat, lie, and use men to get what they want. Attention, material possessions, money... It's a sad but increasingly more prevalent thing. They also tend to listen to their friends in school, so if you run in different clique's there is a possibility her talking to you would make her less cool to her friends. The best bet as bluechip stated is to just stop trying to get her attention, when she realizes your not trying anymore she might come investigate why. When she tries, do a little bit (not complete) role-reversal and ignore her a bit, do the casual yeah, whatever or uh-huh like you don't care. After a few days of it, go to her house and ask to talk to her. Ask her how she, and if she says terrible or nothing tell her that's how you felt when she did it to you. If she says she feels fine, just smile at her and walk away, and forget about it. There will be tons more girls, and that is just one of the ones that won't be worth your time. I hope that it will be the first result. Good luck.

Edited by NinjaNT (see edit history)

Replying to iGuestMan it sounds to me like she mite like you but maybe just likes the attention of having someone like her so maybe she is avoiding you because she wants to avoid so romantic questions you mite have for her like dating and stuff. But thats a tough one

what do you do with anger about someones lies

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I had a great friend and we ended up dating for years back and forthn now we both made mistakes but one day I woke up and she was gone. Literally she packed up and moved out she would not talk to me that hurt! She left her sister to live with me. Any way it got weird that her sister said she was not supported by my ex I believed her and supported her with money and love turns out I wrote my ex and her sister filled her head with many lies! I'm so angery not only did I love them like family. They had the nerve to stop talkin to me give me advice Please

-question by love

Easy. Its all about the chase, my friend.If you go fishing in some states, you catch em, and release em'.Works that way in relationships too. As sad as it is when your young, thats how it goes. As soon as you said you were willing to try and work it out, that was the confirmation that she caught you.

How do I know if this girl is playing me

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Well I've been intimate with this girl the last 2 months, well I guess you can call her my booty call, I work with her. I originally asked her out but she was involved, going through a break up or with a guy that just wouldn't let go. We would spend more time and essentially get to know each other more. I was there for her during some rough times and she really opened up to me. The original intentions of just being a booty call changed, she expressed feelings for me and I as well, but lately I don't know. I guess as a guy, I don't want to "give in" cause I don't want to get hurt. I've thought about making it official but, I just can't.

A week ago I came to work, said good morning to her and two other people, she didn't say anything. We didn't talk for that whole day, which was pretty petty I have to admit. The next day it was the same thing, but I ran into her, asked her if we were still cool, she said that we were, but as friends only. Later that night, I left her a message stating my confusion on the way she was acting, and how she would cut me off like that. She called back and told me that she was sorry, and was embarrassed to say that she didn't talk to me that day, because the day before I was flirting with some girl at work which I think she has a history with and was angry about it. She doesn't want to get hurt. We'll we planned to spend that weekend together, but she canceled. The next weekend, same deal, but something came up. Of course I called, but she never called back that same day, but the following day apologizing. Throughout the week she would ask me what I'm doing for lunch, or where am I gonna be, showing some interest.

I don't know what to do, it just bugs me that if she wanted to break it off then why doesn't she just do it.

-reply by dat_dude22

I like this girl and she likes me too but has a boyfriend in Guem,How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?
Ok so there this girl name jenna she has this boyfriend in Guem. I like her she and se likes me. We been talking for about 3 months. She tells me how much she loves her boyfriend and how she cant leave him. Now she is feeling lonely and depress as she told me that. So I stop talking to her cuz I don't want to be stuck in the friend trap. So like a week after I stop talking to her. She starts to flirt with me and I didnt flirt back cuz I felt wrong cuz she still had a boyfriend. My friends telling me to jus flirt back with her cuz her boyfriend in Guem. So I start to flirt with her now and now were getting sexual with it, she still has a boyfriend.

Should I jus ask her to break up with him and go with me?
Or jus wait til God makes it happens?
Or jus go with the flow?

-reply by Tatito

It happens!How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Once I have met a really beatiful girl, we became reall good friends, We ended up in a relationship for 2 weeks then I called up to break it cuz it felt much more better being friends so it was cool. The worst part is,, After 2 years her sister started making moves on me, I was surprised I didnt have any feeling towards her but by time I did we started with an open relationship then to an official relationship. In the end we broke up after 6 months oer something very stupid. I had really strong feelings towards her even though she was 10 years younger than me. So in the end I ended it in a friendly way.. I try to stay friends with her but still deep down inside I still like her and I feel shes kinda confused and she wants to stay friends too. I'm trying to avoid her. In Weekends she calls up for a cruise .. So I take her for a cruise.. Even though I like her I still feel that she is using me and I'm ignoring it.

-reply by Pete

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You? and if so, how do you make yourself trust her again?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

You loved a girl so much AS IN so much and you would believe any word that she says BUT when she broke that trust unfortunately you are so stupidly in love to let go. How will you make yourself trust her again?

Forget the past??

Can you??orLet go??What if you CAN'T??

what will you do?? live by it and die everyday??

Hard isn't it??? :(

tho suicide is rulled out; you will get to understand why some people do ut

-reply by vise

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You? well.. read this and take into considerationHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I've seen girls in their wild state and I promise you guys they're even worse than men..

of course this is a statement in GENERALITY.

MAJORITY of guys doesnt have the ability to genuinely love more than one girl. Either they're just playing or looking for replacement.

where as

MAJORITY of girls can love evenly more than one guy. Like a freaking collection.

and girls are better liar than guys.. Like they have it embedded to their system.. They lie from small things to unimaginable things. Believe me when I say that oh man you guys have no idea..

of course THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT PERTAINING TO MAJORITY

so before they say "men are pigs"...

well...

they better THINK AGAIN...

-reply by LIAR WOMEN HATERS CLUBKeywords:

how do i know if she still likes meHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I am in a bad predicument, my ex gf broke up with me because she had to much going on in her life but we still act like we are going out I mean exept the kissing we still hug for like five minutes and we still tell each other we love her but I don't know if she actually likes me, what am I supposed to do??? I really like her and want to ask her back out but I don't want to get hurt... Again :(

-reply by cody

am i making the right choice?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I got one for you. Need help here.

I met this girl in high school. The first time I say her I loved everything about her. Anyways we dated in high school for about a year, broke up, then about 2 or 3 years later we got back together.  she was the most caring girl iv ever met, she loved me, and I love her.  we dated for 6 months when we got back together.  I bought her a promise ring, she was estatic about her, she was so happy.  she was going to school for psychology.  heres where the problems began.  about 4 months into the relaionship, she started hanging out with her best friend (a girl) more than me. She even told me that she would rather spend all of her time with her than me.  I found out later that she was lieing ALOT.  she would leave, and tell me she was going to class...She was not going. She would nit tell me where she was going.  everytime I try to talk to her about it, she would just get upset, she hates confuntation.  we started talking again and shes says she still loves me and I'm the best guy she has ever met and thet she wantes to get back with me, but shes nit sure what she wants to do with her life yet. I was even nice enough to buy her a car for christmas, just thought id throw that in there.  anyways, I love this girl with all my heart, I just need to know if I'm making the right choice for wanting to get back with her, please, any replys help.

-reply by need help here.

am i making the right choice?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I got one for you. Need help here.

I met this girl in high school. The first time I say her I loved everything about her. Anyways we dated in high school for about a year, broke up, then about 2 or 3 years later we got back together.  she was the most caring girl iv ever met, she loved me, and I love her.  we dated for 6 months when we got back together.  I bought her a promise ring, she was estatic about her, she was so happy.  she was going to school for psychology.  heres where the problems began.  about 4 months into the relaionship, she started hanging out with her best friend (a girl) more than me. She even told me that she would rather spend all of her time with her than me.  I found out later that she was lieing ALOT.  she would leave, and tell me she was going to class...She was not going. She would nit tell me where she was going.  everytime I try to talk to her about it, she would just get upset, she hates confuntation.  we started talking again and shes says she still loves me and I'm the best guy she has ever met and thet she wantes to get back with me, but shes nit sure what she wants to do with her life yet. I was even nice enough to buy her a car for christmas, just thought id throw that in there.  anyways, I love this girl with all my heart, I just need to know if I'm making the right choice for wanting to get back with her, please, any replys help. 

-question by need help here.

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.GifReplying to iGuest

She is seeing some other guy and talking to you? That is so mean. Alot of girls like me are actually looking for a nice guy but they are so busy chasing after the wrong type of girls "users". I dated someone who "used" me said he was broke up with his girl-friend while he was seeing me on the side and took advantage of a really sweet girl because he wanted a cheater and player who was truth be known, alot like him. You should think of pursueing someone that will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.

Do not come to any conclusions yet, give her the benefit of the doubt ... give her space and hear her out if and when you meet but meanwhile give her space cos it si apparent she wants that now.

yeah for sure.

you have to keep your eyes open for the real signs otherwise you'll tell here something false and if hse proves it...you'll be a real jerk!