xisto Community
AJ1

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You? I just dont know the truth....

Hi der guys I wud like to ask u lot a question my girlfriend works at argos she also talks to the men that work wid her so I alowed that but then I seen a photo which was about a year ago of one of d workers kissin her on the cheek but he was drunk and she told me her big sister was der so he wudnt try nyfing and hes way too old nyway she also has alot of jokes wid males but she says its cos she used to be a tomboy and nufin is goin on how do I build my trust on her like??

Amm..Just one question...

Did you ever really did asked her to be your Girlfriend? 

'Cause in girls language...Dating doesn't exactly means starting a relationship...

-reply by Lucy

here is what i think.How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Well I had this same experiance once in my life time the same way you are but it was at church her cousin told me what was happening and she was cheating. Like you said she dosent call u or relply to your text. My opinion is eighter she has another guy, not interesed, or she just thinks your just a flat out loser that wanted to see what u did when she played you.

-reply by Dj Renals

to trust her...?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

my girlfriend was asking me funny questions a while ago. We've been together 3 months, so not long. After about 1 month she was asking me what I'd do if she cheated on me, what I'd do if I found out she flirted with all the guys when she went out. She also told me she slept with a stranger she'd met at a nearby club, but then said she was joking.

I found a little notebook of hers where I was listed #26 on her list of guys she'd been with.

3 of the entries were threesomes and one of those was with 2 guys.

she's 21.

I can recall one time I tried giving her a kiss and she told me " I don't wanna make out with /you/"

another time we were kind of getting it on and she stopped saying something similar. Then followed that up saying she doesn't want to have sex with /anyone/

I don't know if I like much of the advice I get from people about the topic because no one knows her so it's always skewed. I'm just looking for the most responses and trying to find my own medium through that method.

I'm 23 and I've been with about 24 girls.

I used to think myself very intuitive, but this current girl seems to be throwing me off. I've asked her about male friends of hers, if shes slept with certain ones, she told me know but their names are on her 'list'. She has lied a couple times about not being on the phone, because the service message is different when the phone is in use or if it's off.

one time also she blew up at me when I asked her who a text message was from, saying 'why do you have to know everything?' and 'I don't owe you anything' the latter I found strange. She /is/ very easily irritable though and can get quite nasty.

I haven't been in a relationship I've been happy with for years. I put up with one girl for almost a whole year, she moved in and I had a strong feeling I couldn't trust her. One time I looked through her phone and found messages from another guy, the context proving she'd been cheating, so I'm also wondering if my concerns about the current girl are just residual paranoia. The time I've known the current girl is the same time the previous year when I was being cheated on severely.

maybe I'll get some answers here.

-reply by seth

reply How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

well, I think that you should just not calling her or texting her for a while. And wait until she does, if she doesn't, the plan didn't work out. But if she do call/text you, don't answer it, not for a while. Then after it's been a while, for like a few days, answer the call, and tell her to meet you up. This is making her to think that maybe you are more busy than her, and she may act a little bit of jealously on you. Go for a try. It always works.. GL

-reply by datemaster

when out with a girl for 4 month then she brock up but now what to be with meHow Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

hi I when out with this girl for 4 month then she brock up with me to go with an other guy but after 3 week she telling me she going to brack up with him cas she loves me but then dusen and lies to me boot it then a week after she wonts to meet me so I do then she kisses me and tells me she still wonts me but cant brack up with the guy shes with I realy like the girl but don't no what the **** to do I don't now if shes playing games with me or not what should I do? HELP Please

-reply by richard

How do you know if a girl is playing you?How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

Well here's my story,it's actually where I'm at now..So there this girl and she has a baby,I started talking to her sometime early last year,so now things are hitting of or so it seems,I didn't know she had a baby,but she told me later down,so I'm glad that she at least told me,says that she doesn't see her boyfriend anymore,he just comes to spend time with the baby,which I beleive. So one day she asks me if I want to make us official,and that it was my decision,I told her I'd think about it,because..I don't know it just feels like somethings not right,she says she really like me,and then I don't hear her for a while,and then I wait and I'm the first to say something back,girls have told me before that I don't act like the type of guy that would get jealous,and that I have a carefree personality when it comes too stuff like that,but really its just a show I put up,because I don't want them to know,you know make them think they have power over me,so I don't know if thats what she's trying to do.And I've been hurt once before,so I find it hard to trust,I don't jump into things anymore,people that I really trusted have let me down. But I honestly just get a strange feeling about her,like I cant trust her, I told her how I felt,told her I talk to her more,and check up on her than she does and I wonder if I she really does like me or is it just a game,and whenver she'd call me,she call my cell and ask for my house phone number again,when I just gave her it the other day,she always keeps asking for it again,how can she like me and always forgets my home number,I mean when I like a girl I remember everything her name number whatever,when I don't,I just rem the face, Am I just being paranoid-reply by matt

i hate to burst your bubble but there is nothing between the two of you. Yes you genuinely like the brod but thing is you were a convenience not a boyfrined. you were nice to hunt and get but once the chase was over you were not so interesting.I dont know if you have had intenet based freinships before. They normally follow a pattern especially if they person is of the opposite sex. You meet up on facebook and start chatting, you get chatting and chatting a lot and a few days down the line you feeling this strong attraction to each other. You really cant even wait to chat say on skype and you say all these personal thing to each other. You are not being sexual but just general talk they tell you everything. You dont think nothing of it except that you have a really good friendship. Then slowly the subjects morph into sexual tastes and appetites and for a few days you both content with teasing each other intimate details of and about your sex lives. This is tantalising and very intense. You wanna know more and more and more then you starting wanting more than just knowing whom they *BLEEP*ed. You start making inuendos that include you both in sexual scenes and soon the subject changes to you both doing each other and before long you wanna do each other once they have exhibited to you and you have seen pictures of their booms abd vaj via webcam or you have seen his six pack and package on the webcam, theres suddenly a death in the I wanna go chat to them right now effect which seemd to control you a few days prior. Its like you been there, done that got the t-shirt. Well from your story it seems you are one of those guys shes flirted with and got and then after that there was nothing. or even she went back to her previous boyfrind. She didnt want you getting all clingy at her party so she didnt invite you because she has other fish to fry. The best i can say is you dump her weather by just moving on and treating her as a friend or by telling i think its not working.we better off as friends. its better if you send this in a letter because in text or voice she will reply and right now you not ready to hear her reply especially if its a mean response like I never wanted you in the first place I just felt sorry for you then realised what I had done after cause you not even worth being my friend. So to avoid this use a note post it in her locker and voila even if she responds you knw the answer was not a quick come back but you know by the time the message comes shes had time to feel dumped and is only trying to save face.Dont wait for her to start chasing you cause i believe your dumping her will actually be more of a relief to her because shes probably worried you may be telling people you are her boyfrind and you have every right to at this point. I say go get another date for the prom and when she comes asking for a dance i know you will want to say ok and make room for her but it would be better to say to her maybe later or after a few more beers. that way your the one in control. If she still wants a dance after a few hours say ok and dance with her say one song. DOnt read anything into the dance its just a dance, after the song is over say thanks for the dance and go back to your date or freinds. Remember you not good enough for her party so what are the chances you will be good enough for prom. You are a back up just incase mr right does not come along is that what you want to be in life - a backup.You need to get a grip on your balls and be all man about this. dont let her walk all over you. take charge of your destiny and make sure she does not castrate by making you a fool. If she wants you after this you know for a fact that it is not sexual desire for you but the desire to get what she cant. Ask yourself what will happen when she gets you. There will be no reason to stick around. If you work hard to get a diploma, then finally get it you ask what next. I cant keep tryna get a diploma i ALREADY HAVE . you know what i mean - word to the wise..

I don?t know how can you be sure that a girl is only playing with you. I think that you have to know her pretty good before. In your case I think that you are involved in a forget-relationship. I will explain you. In some cases the women decide to bore a man to don?t hurt him. That is good in a certain issues. Sometimes and this happen more frequently in the boyfriend?s relationship the woman make a mistake: like cheating, get pregnant with another guy, or simply she doesn?t love you anymore. In any case this is never good and we have to be ready to run of this situation quickly and understand that the relationship has gone to the garbage. Find out about the reasons of this type of behavior maybe isn?t the best unless we can be hurt when we know the truth. So run of this relationship and it?s maybe easier now than later when the feelings are stronger. So move on my friend. This is not the rigth way for you so keep in good and have this advice present.Good luck.