I'm a straight rider- tupac

that should be enough for you to start

-reply by Rob

Good Music: Suggestions For Good Fight MusicSuggestions For Good Fight Music

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.GifI WOULD GO WITH:

Its Going Down ~ by Sick Puppies

War ~ by Sick Puppies

-reply by Damion

You should try listening to Linkin Park or the Disturbed but the best fight ones are Prodigy and Carl Douglas - Kung Fu fighting, 1974. Its hilarious. I can listen to it all day and night. <

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

depends on the kind of fight. Drunken fights: The Tossers or Dropkick Murphy'sGang fights: Disturbed, Rob zombieBut metal or punk seems to work best for fight it seems

Hello all. I am part of a small film crew who are about to embark on filming a few experimental fight sequences. If you would be kind enough to pitch in or suggest a few tracks that will support a couple of fight scenes it would be very helpful. Anything would do, although we prefer instrumental pieces over tracks with lyrics in them. But as long as it is reasonable, we will submit to it. Much thanks.

Try Anime music from http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/
I edit lots of fighting scenes and found some good stuff there good anime music for fights fast paste is at "To Aru Majutsu no Index"under Electromaster and also try Final fantasy advent children and ther is a website called ocremix.org whre the make mixes of videogame music. you will find lots!

Try Anime music from http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/I edit lots of fighting scenes and found some good stuff there good anime music for fights fast paste is at "To Aru Majutsu no Index"under Electromaster and also try Final fantasy advent children and ther is a website called ocremix.org whre the make mixes of videogame music. you will find lots!

Thanks for replying here selan. By the way do you have a music sets for bleach ? i mean there are some random sets in the series where there is good instrumental music. I'm looking for a flute which is played often in the series. I tried to find it on most of the anime music sites but failed. I don't know if your site has i'll check it anyway.

Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria is probably the most intense song ever...minus the singing which sucks, so just keep the singing out.The Pretender by foo fightersBleed it out by Linkin Park...Linkin park is good for intense stuff, check a bunch of their stuffHead strong by Trapttheres more i just can't think of them right now

Hello all. I am part of a small film crew who are about to embark on filming a few experimental fight sequences. If you would be kind enough to pitch in or suggest a few tracks that will support a couple of fight scenes it would be very helpful. Anything would do, although we prefer instrumental pieces over tracks with lyrics in them. But as long as it is reasonable, we will submit to it. Much thanks.

Rob Dougan "Clubbed to Death" or "Furious Angels" two great fight scene songs

heres a few.Wildside- motley crueno pain no gain- the scorpions (absolutley amazing and is based on fighting).March of mephisto- kamelotunafraid- queensryche, also try another rainy night.broken heart- white lion (when it kicks in its uplifting and is good for a last stand scene).animal magnetism- the scorpionsrise again- kamelotthe cross- the scorpionsbeauty and the beast- nightwishstand my ground- within temptation.

If you want instrumental then try something by Two Steps From Hell, Epic Score, or E.S. Posthumus. There is also a cool song called Clubbed to Death which is also instrumental. Some songs with lyrics could include Won't Back Down by Eminem, 24 by Jem, and The End Is the Beginning Is the End by Smashing Pumpkins.

I just happen to be making a playlist for the boxing gym right now :)"Bullet With A Name" - Nonpoint"District Of Misery" -Oceano (this would need a really brutal fight scene)"Ante Up" -M.O.P. (a song about robbin' *BLEEP*s! lol)"We Will Rock You" -Queen (doooiiittt!)"Kern Craft 400" -Zombie Nation (I have no idea why, but that'd be awesome)"Ebolarama" -Every Time I Die"Like A Virgin" -Madonna (bahahahaha! seriously, who wouldn't remember that fight scene!?)"Stuck Pig" -Glassjaw"Talk Is Cheap" -Comeback Kid"Put Yo Hood Up" -Lil' John (if you're filming a superficial "Fast and Furious" type movie lol)"What's My Name" -DMX (If DMX is in the film lol)"Black Math" -White Stripes