xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squeaky

Suggestions For Good Fight Music

Fight MusicSuggestions For Good Fight Music

Weapons of Mass Distortion by The Crystal Method is very good fight music

-reply by theSNIPER

Fight music?How about motorhead?"The ace of spades" or "You can go to hell"or "Stay clean".Then you could could also have portishead for the quiet interludesin between.Just a suggestion.

Fight MusicSuggestions For Good Fight Music

The Song Fight Music by Eminem. Its Really all in the name obviously this song is more for revenge a motivation to stand up for yourself to fight wat is holding u down.

BYOB by System of a Down if your more into rock or metal this is definitly a song to pump you up I enjoy this song cause I am a fighter myself but just a suggestion try these songs out I believe you'll like wat u hear

-reply by Xtreme Couture

Fight songsSuggestions For Good Fight Music

I think I get what you want, I never really get Hiphop in fight scenes, its just too damn slow and nonenergic, for example D12 - fight music I don't really see a good fightscene mb like in FFVII with that song playin in the background, it just doesnt fit.

Try Incubus-New Skin, Kittie-Brakish, Stakka and Skynet - Altitude, The Distillers - hate you, Wolfmother - Joker and Thief

-reply by LoudMouse

Suggestions For Good Fight MusicSuggestions For Good Fight Music

• I think I got a few

• bat country by avenged seven fold

• beast and the harlot by " "

• still fly by the devil wears prada

• young by hollywood undead

• headstrong by trapt

•  if ita a like gang vs gang like rebs vs others " diamonds arent forever" by bring me the horison

• if its like an animated fight when the sun sleeps is a good song

• click click boom by saliva

• scream aim fire and hearts burst into fire are also great there by bullet for my valentine

• whispers in the dark by skillet is good

• indestructable by disturbed is great

those are just a few think over

-reply by jimmy g

Verbal by Amon TobinSuggestions For Good Fight MusicVerbal by Amon Tobin is very good fight music! Just listen to it! I do marital arts and I like to fight with this song. It would be great with a choreographed fight.-reply by Champloo

I'm sure some of the ones I'm about to list may have already been mentioned, but hopefully I'll bring a few new ones to the batch as well. ;)1) "Headstrong" by Trapt2) "Mudshovel" by Staind3) "Come Again" by Staind4) "Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown5) "Dig" by Mudvayne6) "Stabbing The Drama" by Soilwork7) "Thoughtless" by KoRn8) "Bloodshot" by Element 809) "Indestructible" by Disturbed10) "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J (LOL....It is a pretty good fight song though!)11) "Wait And Bleed" by Slipknot12) "Click Click Boom" by Saliva13) "Stabbing The Drama" by Soilwork14) "People = ****" by Slipknot15) "Falling" by Staind

Fight Music WebsiteSuggestions For Good Fight Music

Came across this website recently about fight music. With the popularity of MMA these days and the UFC, it's odd that there aren't that many fight music and fight song websites. Go figure... But anyways, that fightmusic.Info website has some pretty good fight music suggestion for training sessions.

Ready, Steady, Go is always great for that kind of stuff. Not much in the way of vocals but God strong techno rock beat to it. Prodigy's always good to, like Firestarter by them. But I'm kinda with the other guy largely, Rap that has strong bass and beats to it.

-reply by Loki

Die mother****er die by Dope is a pumped up song! when I just wanna rock out, thats a good one. Or down with the sickness from disturbed is a good one.

-reply by Katie

Good Music:Suggestions For Good Fight Music

I'd just like to point out a few things.

Speed isn't a factor in giving adrenaline.

And if it is; it's a rare case.

Most common case is Rhythm.

Listen to Meshuggah- Bleed at 1:40 (the actual song, not the video, the video is a good ten seconds off I think)

it has a awesome rhythm that drives and has random up and down points.

Korn has good rhythms in their music, they got rhythms which you could call Jungle like.

ive seen people mention alot of songs which have an uncommon high point, where the majority of the song is absolute terrible; like Down with the Sickness.

Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja is good despite the random low points in it.

Transmigration Macabre (new version- on the root of all evil album)- Arch Enemy (has downpoints in it htough)

Voodoo People (pendulum mix)- Prodigy; is pretty good its got a nice driving rhythm with a power feel instrumental.

I'm not a big fan of their new stuff but old slipknot had a nice jump and kill about rhythm to their music although they too had down points in the music.

The music doesn't have to be of a certain style to sound powerful, try for e.G. X gon give it to ya by DMX, its got a power and dominance feel, although it has thin texture so if this is used be sure to have a good input in the mix with the song and the sound from the filming aswell.

If you're interested in making your own music all I can say is draw inspiration and don't stick to certain types of instruments. Because its not so much the instruments, its the composition.

a good place to draw inspiration is film and games; try a game called The Darkness on the PS3 and Xbox 360. It is without a doubt the game with the best music ever. Complete the game and then try and tell me you don't agree.

it has music that suits every bloody mood!

-reply by THE Man

these are my fav fight songsSuggestions For Good Fight Music

non point : bullet with name on it

Korn : Right Now

Devil Driver : Clouds over California 

BoneCrusher : Never Scared

Lamb of God : Laid To Rest, 11th Hour,One Gun

Mudvayne : Dig, Just

Avenged Sevenfold : Unholy Confession, Beast And the Harlot 

Ludacris : Get Back

Young Jezzy : Georgia

P.O.D :Here Comes the Boom