xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #52 Entries- Trap17 Award Design

Sig size: 150x25 - 350x150

Brush Style: Any, try to make it look like an award.

Render: Any if you think fits with the Award theme.

Text: Xisto Award winner.

Other Text: Test Award

Other Text: You can make a little note saying made by, "Your Name" if you'd like.

Animation: If possible if someone has more than one award show some type of animation that will show the different awards alternating.

Really just be creative and see what you can come up with. The winner of the SOTW will have their tag given to all the winners of the 2006 Trap Awards. The PSD might be needed unless you want to edit them yourself. Have fun and Good Luck.

That looks great, actually. It doesn't have to look very complex just nice and that actually looks like an award. I hopefully can make something for it, I haven't had time but I figured making a SOTW this year would be better because the best tag can be given or maybe multiple tags depending on how many are entered. I'll give the winner/winners credits as well for winning.

Edit:

Well here is my entry. Has a little bit of an animation for multiple awards.

Posted Image

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

My entry:

Posted Image

Argh, I wanted animation on it, and i already had my animation done! but i could not get a good GIF quality for it... but oh well.

Very nice signatures guys. Thanks for your contribution to the Trap Awards. Hopefully we will have a couple more before the week is out. Maybe we could use more than one I don't know. Nice designs Mich and Migue2k7. I think they look really good. I like the animations Mich. Might have to abbreviate the awards in that space though or change the font size but still good.

How about this one...

Posted Image

I could also make it blue to match the site if you would like but I liked it silver

The color doesn't really matter, whatever you think looks nice. It'll be used in people's signatures to display their awards so it'll fit either way. Thanks for your entry, it looks nice. Mine is being put to shame :blink: but oh well, that's why I made it an SOTW this year instead of just me making something.

I like the animations Mich. Might have to abbreviate the awards in that space though or change the font size but still good.

There is room for 2 lines in the middle. I just used one line for the test run. :blink:

I like the blue one but it doesn't really matter. Just make sure to only have one chosen for your entry. Multiple entries aren't allowed. The colors can be anything just pick one which you think would look nicer as an award and make it your final entry.Mich oh ok I didn't notice that before. Looks good, now that I know the lengthier ones will fit it's perfect.