Samma

Posted Image

Albus Dumbledore

Posted Image

Truefusion

Posted Image

First Person To 5 Votes Wins!!

[b]samma:[/b] 0[b]Albus Dumbledore:[/b] 0[b]truefusion:[/b] 0
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

My vote goes to truefusion because of the overall blending, love the color co-ordination in the background and the text effect. Like the text effect in samma's as well and Albus I have already commented on previously. Truefusion's colors are more vibrant as opposed to the other 2 being so dark and forboding.

BTW the_aggie 10 needs to come back with a reason for the vote.

samma: 0

Albus Dumbledore: 1

truefusion: 1

I'm going to vote for truefusion, as it's quite busy, the colours work well and the text matches with the overall style of the sig. Albus, there's still quite a large gap in the bottom right corner of the sig, but other than that it looks great, the render is blended really well. Samma, yours looks a bit too dark and difficult to see the render with that background.

Albus Dumbledore: 1

truefusion: 2

I'm voting for Albusd. The thing I like most about his sig is the perspective of the render, the background could use a little more work, but it's the one that appeals to me the most.

Albus Dumbledore: 2

samma: 1Albus Dumbledore: 2

I liked the background and the smoothness of the text effects on samma's the best.

my vote goes to samma. :)

i like the level of detail that is apparent in both foreground and background. not too smoothened out or blurred. plus, there is an economic use of space in his creation, for both image and text. not too tight, and not too loose. :)

samma: 2Albus Dumbledore: 2

My vote goes for TF. Sorry but i know Samma has used that sig for a tut soi have seen it before and the other one has too much space and that makes it look a bit plain. Sorry guys. But well done to everybody nice work.

samma: 2Albus Dumbledore: 2truefusion:3

no winner yet? :) where are all our members? :)

Ill go for Samma. I think that is the best.Albus ur sig is a bit basic, the cloud thingy is kinda standard.Fusion, ur contrast isn't so good. Try something with curves and levels on ur char.

i vote for Truefusion.
the render has lighting that fits in with the bg making it contrast in with the background, the render isn't just pasted in but worked with so it fits well. even though the bg isn't the best one there (probally samma's) the render fitting in really matters.

samma: 3Albus Dumbledore: 2
truefusion:4

bump

one person needs one vote to win, but the question is will the next vote go to him making him the winner? its a mystery :)

samma: 4Albus Dumbledore: 2
truefusion:5

I like truefusions the best, no empty space, great colors, text fits but isn't hard to see/notice, you know where to look and it doesn't look like a slur, one of the best sig's i have seen!