xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kkrizka

Hello

Hello,I am currently a high school student and nerd in Canada. I like science and computer so I spend most of my time doing that. I can program in PHP, Java and Tcl/Tk. PHP is my favourite and I have several ideas for some interesting sites, exept most of the time I am too lazy to realize them. So now I have several mostly working sites, just nowhere to host them. Also I run purly linux on my primary computer.Looking forward to meeting new people at this foruim!

Great to have you here! Make sure you red the Xisto readme. You remind me of another computer nerd I know. Nerds are always the best! Have fun and I hope you enjoy it here!

Another of those Crazy Canucks. There aren't enough of them us around here.

You will love the services here once you get hosted. Lots of stuff to play around with. Keeps you off the street, anyway.

Look forward to reading your posts. The forum can't have too many knowledgeable members.

Nice, to see someone atleast close to me, anyways not many people like us are here although I am only good at HTML, CSS and Photoshop, I still reagrd myself as a geek. :)Am looking forward to read your posts to understand your brains better, hehe.On top of all read the forum rules as they are very important.

Welcome to trap,You sounds to be a techie man, running only linux in desktop requires something extra. Lots of advanced programming language still a high school student, I think you will go a long way.Here you can host all your unhosted sites and I assure you Xisto gives a very good service. If you follow the rules you will not have any problems with the Trap's service, which is for free.

Welcome to Xisto. Don't worry about being a nerd. There are a lot of them us (in the words of jlhaslip) around here. I am not really as much of a computer nerd but school nerd although not a big one. I'm sure you will find plenty of places to post around here to keep your site running and you will meet a lot of people along the way. Maybe you can help me once I start learning PHP :)

Welcome to Xisto. I am a computer engineer. I'm sure you will find this place with lost of fascinating information. I'd like to learn Tcl/Tk and improve myself more on PHP. Just waiting to see you start posting great posts.Have a great time being here.

Hello kkrizka Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I am so glad another puter knowledgeable person has joined up. I always yell for help when I get bogged down with all this technology. It is so confusing sometimes. I am always in flux, learning all I can about html, css, and graphics manipulation.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.