xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lurk

Need Free Ftp Client

you are welcome too hot. try using filezilla it is a good and fast ftp client and also very user friendly. :D

Please give me some reputations

you are welcome too hot. just giving you a suggestion. Stay Cool :D

i don't know if anyone use this program, but it's called "windows commander" i've been using this program for the past 7-8 years. it's old and ugly, but very efficient. i got too used to it. in it, it has a very quick and hot-keyable ftp client built in. very handy when you access ftp as much as i do.

haha...never heard of the "windows commander". how does it work and iws it a fast ftp client?

i don't know if anyone use this program, but it's called "windows commander" i've been using this program for the past 7-8 years. it's old and ugly, but very efficient. i got too used to it.

in it, it has a very quick and hot-keyable ftp client built in. very handy when you access ftp as much as i do.

I've heard of that one, I didn't understand it.

I personally use CuteFTP, but that's just because I get it free from my friend.

It's definitally not the best, as my uploads get cut, and my downloads get corrupted pretty often.

My main word of advice while using CuteFTP (Pro) and installing a Forum..

Don't do it unless you can document the errors. :D

Every day I use TotalCommander , it`s very good I press ctrl+n and that`s it I log to ftp and it has an plugin secure ftp its an ssh client , I use this if I want a secure connection. Maby it`s a good ideea to make a new thread on totalcmd it have many usefull plugins :P