xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lurk

Need Free Ftp Client

on pc I use ws_ftp. It works better than cute ftp or any of the others I have tried previously.On my macs though (the only REAL work systems around) I use Fetch, or the built in interface in Dreamweaver MX. They both work well, and it just depends what you are wanting to use the ftp for, i.e. webpages, or larger file transfers. :P

i use filezilla and smartftp. i also use MS FRONTPAGE's inbuilt ftp. i have never used my browser as an ftp client. i have also used web page maker's ftp too.

i have never used putty ftp client before. how does it function like? and does it support HTTP downloads and uploads?

i have never used putty ftp client before. how does it function like? and does it support HTTP downloads and uploads?

ftp are used to upload, download, transfer stuff, almost like ftp

never used cuteftp before. what's it like?

Hi,I use Smartftp sometimes. I find it really easy to use and also powerfull. However, i normally do not use any ftp client because I make my sites by hand. :-)Ciao