xisto Community
bhavesh

Indian Cricket Chat about Indian tours

Yesterday's match was a good example of how one session can turn the face of game. India even though are at a comfortable position in the match, but their position was much better till the fourth session of the game. The fifth session was very expensive for us.Anyways, Dravid's come back was a good news and The WALL Is BACK IN BUSINESS. Now all the batsmen in the Indian team have shown some sign of form n the series.

Yes lee... Gambhir and Dravid played a very nice innings...and Dravid's form is the good news for all cricket lovers. And a very good news for our team. All our team disappointed very much. Not a single other player played well. This score is too low...if we consider first wicket partnership. Lets see how our players will perform today. Definitely the first session is the most important one. Because....our bowlers have a chance to utilize the snow on the pitch. If England answers with good partnerships, then this test will become a drawn match. Lets hope our bowlers will do their best. :)

Indian team in the series with the england showed their might and won the one day series all up. The test matches are creating history. lets wait to see the collapse of england and India reaching Rank 2 after the test series.

What a batting performance by Indian team today! After loosing early wickets of Sachin and Gambhir, the play demonstrated by Sehwag and Yuvraj is outstanding. They were not scoring anything less than 8 runs per over. Both scored a ton each with a strike rate of over 120. The Sri Lankan bowlers seemed to be helpless and fielders had no choice but to see the ball out of the fence. After the dismissal of Yuvraj, Indian team fumbelled for a while but the well deserved 59* runs made by Pathan took the team back on track and finally India scored a gigantic total of 363 runs in the alloted 50 overs for the loss of 5 wickets. Even the captency of Dhoni was extraordinary and the decision of keeping the batting powerplay early proved to be fruitful.India is already leading the 5 match series 2-0 and after this massive score, I think they will win the series today itself. I can't wait to see how the Lankans respond to this score. I hope Jaisurya to make uns in three digits which is the only chance for the Lankan team to save the series for time being. Murlidharan equalled his number of wickets to that of Wasim Akram and is now jointly the highest wicket taker in the ODIs. If India wins this match, they will equal their best performance of winning 8 matches successively.Please somebody ask the umpires to undergo eye tests. For the third consequtive time, Sachin is given out for a wrong decision. Yuvraj also suffered due to the carelessness of the umpires.

Finally India won the match and secured the series as they are ahead of Sri Lanka by 3-0 in a 5 match series. Now they should try and test their bench strength. Players like Ravindra Jadeja who are yet to make a debut in one day international cricket and are waiting eagerly to get a chance in playing 11 are likely to be considered for the next two matches. This will be a good test for the young cricketer. If India wins the next match, they will improvise their record consequtive winning srtike. The umpiring should be under close scrutiny and the poor performances by the umpires should not be repeated.

Bad Luck for Indian Team. West Indies made 140 in 20 overs that doesn't mean they would have made 310 in 50 overs. We all know what they have done with Australia, after getting to a winning position they have gifted match to Aussies. 300+ is always a tough total to beat and when we have used all our power play I am sure we might have won but Duck-worth Lewis comes in middle and we have lost.
I think Duck-worth rule needs to be upgraded and powerplays rules should be taken into consideration while calculating targets.

Hoping for a good and complete match tommorow.

I was against India for quite sometime but after dominating Aussie and England i have got nothing but prasie for the team. I howvere feel that they need to play away and perform just as brilliant to get my full support!

I do not know what is happening but Aussie seems to be having quite a problem with even the weakest of teams! To belive they used to win and not draw test matches is really funny because now they are getting whipped like crazy!