xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjordan

If You Had A Million Pounds, dollars? you would...?

If I had a million dollars... first thing would be... CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME. Notice the we, I mean family and friends too :D err next would be.. a new NICE HOUSE. You know, with the big pool and stuff... OH those lights that close when you clap your hands or maybe when you snap your fingers! My dog would get her own room, probably the size of my room now or maybe a little bigger. SHE'd get her own maid :D. Haha, and of course I'd have maids. TONS of shopping for clothes. I'm not a shopping addict, but I would buy like a whole big full closet of clothes I haven't worn atleast once yet. Oh, that'd be some happy money worry-less life. Hmmm what else... oh I'd like some nice shiny limos plzkthx.

If i had a million dollars I would probally invest in my own business.My husband and I have been seriously thinking about opening up our business.My husband is a talented painter/artist and He wants to open his own art gallery and sell his work.But also if I had a million dollars I would probally buy a new house or a car or do what any woman would do and go shopping lol.And pay off my debts.Or maybe take a cruise or a cross country road trip through the U.S. or go overseas.

First I would make sure that I got a million pounds, not dollars, as there is a big difference between the currency. Then I would probably buy a boat, and a new computer. I would invest the rest of the money in something that will make me more money. (Stocks and shares etc).It is said that making the first million is the hardest, so it shouldn't be to hard to make another couple. At that point, I would stop, and relax for the rest of my life. :)

Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

had i gotten 1 million $, that would bring all my questions back: what should i read in univ, what do i really want... :rolleyes: ..maybe i just save up it...maybe i invest a half to a motor company to push them invent a electricity car, like Beetle, cheap but good enough. :)

Good question...Well... I would divide that million up into four quarters. The first 250k would go in the bank, because I'd plan to use it somewhere down the road. To start a small company or something. The second quarter would go towards buying a house. The third quarter would go towards college. The final quarter would be wasted on junk that I don't really need, but want, like a car, a TV, tons of videogames, and other crap like that.

Mwahaha... So many options, with the greedy access of 1 million dollars/pounds...I could start with a lot of stuff, like bribing my teachers, everybody, then, I will save up and buy cars and lots of other rich stuff, but there is still more! ^^ I could buy boats, houses, stuff for my future wive (<3) y'know, Money is a problem but a total fix for everything, I would also buy companies, I would make a new relevant company like Microsoft, develop my own operative system, then I would fund a new console company (with a cool name of course) and have lots of games that will appeal all teens and kids, (and some for adults, don't tell me entertainment is just for us)Of course, the process will repeat because of my companies and I will turn into a totally rich bastard, and the process will continue repeating, loophole my friends...But, well, dreaming is dreaming *sigh*...I still want that money, you know? :lol:^_^

Half of it in the bank, without even thinking about it. I would probably put them in of those cool interest rate programs and just take ANY interest from them, while keeping them in the bank in case I need anything (wow... 500,000 pounds in the bank... how... comforting! :lol:).Then 250,000 pounds towards a new house, where I would put my rich self in... probably NOT a flat, but a single house, which I could spend the next 250,000 decorating and filling with useless shite, like hi-tech computer set ups, plasma screens, a nice car (I'd probably go Saab) and definitely a video game/ console collection.God... what a waste of 250,000 that would be... ^_^

Hehe..I think that I'd be just as happy as I am now. For sure I wouldn't be more happy, because money never makes you happy but can only take your happiness away. So, I think I'd put it in a safe bank account, buy a few houses and rent them so that I would have monthly income and wouldn't have to work every day. That is about it...maybe a new car, new computer...nothing too dramatic i think! I'd also give it to the poor and needy...

well, a million dollars is a lot, especially if converted to our monetary value. :D what more if it's pounds! yay! i'll probably won't work anymore :P i'll just store like 100K in 5 banks and spend the rest 500K or give some to charity. yes i'm still a kind person you know :P:D

If i had that much money I'd run away to mexico and buy all the drugs i could afford. lol, juss kidding. i would prolly move to L.a, buy a big house and all lot of hookers, and buy a ton of cigaretts, and live my life until i runn out!If i had that much money I'd run away to mexico and buy all the drugs i could afford. lol, juss kidding. i would prolly move to L.a, buy a big house and all lot of hookers, and buy a ton of cigaretts, and live my life until i runn out!

Lol, the first thing I thought about when I read pounds was weight. Lol, I guess I couldnt move at all If I weighed so much. What I would do, is buy lots of propertys and play like a real life monopoly. Just live with the rent money, and invest in a couple of businesses, have a music production studio, and I would donate some money or do some charity or cooperative works with it. And when the million dollars turns into more money I would really to fund a company and make futuristic and really cool cars. And when I have more money then I would like to build a town with really good planning for whenever it turns into a city. I guess that would take up my whole life wouldnt it? I could definitely use a longelivety vaccine.