xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m107

Could You Forget Your First Love? can you forget

My first love. I remember it like it was yesterday =] It was during the holidays, and I saw that beautiful girl. We talked, we laughed and I begun to like her... A lot.  3 happy months passed, and I loved her so much, and she loved me. But 1 month later, and I still don't know why, she killed herself. So, no... I can't, and will not, forget her! <3

-reply by Just Another Girl

Yeah , you can forget your first love. I remember mine.. took me two damn years to get over her completly and many other girls..tested.. :PSooner or later memories go away , you start getting used with life without her.Sadly alchool worked like a charm for me.. but i don't recommend it to others .

I wish I could forget about my first love... 

I miss him so much and I will always think of him. But I realize now that our relationship will not turn out to be like "The Notebook." 

But then again miracles happen... 

-reply by Harlow

I think you can get over them, as in the emotion you feel towards them, but i do not think you can forget thembecause if you really did love them, i think they will continue to be a part of your life, even if you both choose to go in opposite directions.. it all depends on whether or not, it was really love,. and whether or not the love was mutual, in my opinioni know i, haven't forgotten about my first love, because he is still part of my life, and i do not think that will ever change, unless i move out of the city or state, because the way my life became to be what it is, was because of himand the people that were around him and me

if one can forget their first love, then they didn't love at all. this is just a very stupid question and the answer is obvious.

i thing never we can forget our first lovend what abou you?

I've already forgotten about her!!well, i still know she exists okay but i don't wish we were together or anything because i met the girl of my dreams now :)forgetting is quite easy especially if it ended on a bad note :D

of course you can forget your first love...as soon as you find someone who is the one..:-)this is my personal experience...you will although remember his/her name..but after you find "the one"...you will forget any grudges that you may have had in your past relationships...and the feeling is just tooooo awesome...believe me..you wanna feel this... :-)

Well If your first love was really special then I think you can never forget that person or feeling, because it was the first time that you felt any special feeling for someone, and I think first love are always like really innocent and sweet, that's why you will always keep them in your mind and heart.I personally still remember my first love, and we are still friends and talk, because I think it is really hard to take out of your life a person you had feelings for and just because things didn't work out at that moment it does not mean that the person was a bad person (well if you have reasons to believe that then it's going to be hard to have that person in your life), anyways, first love doesn't necessarily need to be the first boyfriend or girlfriend, sometimes you get into things you shouldn't and you probably don't want to know about those people anymore, but to really feel love for a person is a totally different feeling that just being in a mere relationship.

Well honestly for about a year I couldnt even stop wanting needing liking and loving him. It's been about two years now and I really am over it. But forgetting is different than loving. Obviously i have not forgotten. Forgetting means you never think about him or her stop texting them or even if someone asks who your first love was or is you don't know. I can't say you will forget but you can get over them it sounds hard but it is possible.Tips:1. Stop communication with them once you can accomplish this it feels much better2. Don't look them up on facebook or twitter or whatever because this only reminds you of things that happened between the two of you.3. Get excersise it makes you feel like it was a good thing your through with them because you are even better now than before.4. Stop looking for them and look for a new person 5. Let them feel like they are the ones missing out.6. DONT start eating more and let yourself go. This makes you feel like they made you better but really they turned you into that.7. If you see them act like you don't even know them.8. If they want you back there was a reason the relationship ended.Never forget it WILL get better.