xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Computers What is your most favorite thing about them?

If you had to pick something about the computer thatis your favorite what would you pick? My pick would probably be the internet it is like a huge book filled with awesome things! Games info and fun sites!So what is your most favorite?

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

Well obviously it is the internet. That is what keeps me entertained because it allows me to play games online and I enjoy reading information and looking up info for school. (minus the school part) It is cool to meet people from other parts of the world or talk to my friends without wasting money on phone minutes. Basically the internet is the basis of my computer life. I design my own web site, make money on it.

Well, mostly it's the internet, but there ar also so many other things...Computers are great for killing time, great for learning new things... You can do just about anything with computers... For me, as a programmer, the best thing is making a new piece of software, that works something usefull, or combining my software, and someones hardware...Possibilities are endless :)

I hope this is not off topic but if you had no internet!Dun Dun Duh! What would you do? Would buying a computer even be worth it? I do not think that it would. I mean what you going to go on paint all day :) Waht would you do.

I have to admit, that computers allow me to be creative in almost every field. For instance I love to write music, stories, draw, create in general. Computers allow you to the ability to be able to create anything anywhere. So musicians are not left humming a song in there heads until they get home. Or an artist loses an idea for a painting just because they couldn't find a pencil. etc. This is the reason I think everyone has a PC now. The ability to be able to do something like never before.

I have a love hate relationship with my computer LOL. Ever have one of those days where your computer runs so perfectly then next day runs like crap? It happens to me on a daily basis.I truely wish I vould get a new one,but I can't afford one right now so i guess I will have to stick with this one a little bit longer. LOLAnother thing. Computers are great for many different things. Theres is so much you can do on them its crazy. Internet was probaly the best thing to happen to a computer. Researching and all that good stuff.

If I there was no internet I wouldn't get a computer :) Well maybe. But if one day there was internet and then all of a sudden it just stoped and never worked again I would sell it :P I mean no internet? :P It would be horrable! :P

well. .internet is the basic of computer usage, unless you are using your computer for some scientific similation that requires a supercomputer. But with just the internet alone, we cannot do much. For me, i love to watch those asian series and watch them, but i can't watch them just with the internet. I would need the right codec, media player, fast internet connection, and a computer powerful enough to watch the videos without lagging. I guess what i'm trying to say is that internet is just one part of your computer usage. You need other things such as software to enable you to do more things with the internet like watching movies or to play games.

If I there was no internet I wouldn't get a computer :) Well maybe. But if one day there was internet and then all of a sudden it just stoped and never worked again I would sell it :P I mean no internet? :P It would be horrable! :P

YAAAAAAA, exactly Computer is nothing without internet, coz for me computer is Internet, and internet is computer :P

I really cant imagine what a computer would be like without the internet. How would you ever fill up a harddrive with out it? It would probably be like a type machine with gaming and systems capability. But I really think that the other half is internet, if not most.

My life would be really boring and dull if there were no internet. Internet practically made the computer what it is today. Nobody would want a computer if internet didn't exist, or at least I wouldn't. Even if they came out with the coolest games and other software, it just wouldn't be the same.

The internet no question about It.Every one agree's that the internet is the source of every big company.Companies make billing issues through the internet.Internet is is most peoples favorite thing in a computer. :)

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

Umm what companies billing threw the internet? That is kind of stupid? I mean there are better things then that. So what are you talking about :) There is like websites with really awesome stuff on it.But I mean what are you talking about!!!??!?

The Internet ain't just a favorite for me; it is vital. Without it, I am as isolated from my world as a midshipman wrecked on an undiscovered Pacific islet.I probably could forego my numerous accounts online but I cannot see myself without an email account. I might also learn to live without blogging but, at the very least, I need a computer to type it in; my penmanship's no good with actual journals.