xisto Community
je-ar

Oohh! I'm New! :D

Welcome je-ar to Xisto. Yes any type of person is allowed on Xisto as long as they speak english so don't worry about that. Hopefully we'll get to know you better the more you post here.

Hello je-ar, welcome. Ofcourse gays are allowed over here O__O it would be a rather messed up messageboard if the opposite was true :) How may we pronounce your (user) name, btw? :P

hello everyone, my name is je-ar :) im 20 years old. im gay, do gays allowed here? :P

Hello je-ar Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

What's sexual orientation got to do with it? We are all creatures of the earth. Of course, gays are welcome here. What isn't allowed is spamming, foul language, descrimination, or anti-anything. Tell us a little more about yourself. Like, as already asked, how to pronounce your handle. Where you are. Your hobbies and what brought you to Trap 17.? :D

Welcome to the Xisto community, je-ar and Goth Punk! I hope that both of you enjoy your time here!

Hi,regarding to the gay thing there isn't a rule stateing that gay's are not allowed here so you welcome to stay.Please read Xisto's rules before posting.We hope you'll enjoy it here.Welcome to Xisto and have fun.

je-ar and Goth_Punk both of you are welcome to Xisto Community.

je-ar all humans can join the Xisto Community no matter what may be your sexual orientation. Here you can freely share your thoughts. Ok You are most welcome here.

Goth_Punk it would be better if you'd start a new thread for your introduction. but its ok.

Both of you please read the Xisto Rules and Regulations before posting here. Be sensible and never do spam. Hope that you guys would enjoy the time being here.

:) Thanx alot delive! i don't like the whole world to know that i'm here, only the selesct few who read this topic

Welcome Je-ar. You can never tell these things thru the internet so I don't care if you're gay or have a big nose or have 100 tatoos or are 2 foot (I'm having too much fun with my ideas lol). I don't care, I will never remember anyways. It doesn't matter, we are all one community here at Xisto. And also a late welcome to Goth Punk.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Well if Xisto Would no allow gays to join. I would probably not join.(No because I am gay) But because that would be really wrong. So besides that point welcome to Xisto. I do bieleve you will be happy with there services. I know I am. I think it is awsome that they let you mkae a site. JUST BY POSTING??? THey are very generous. Thankyou Xisto Staff.