xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

my name is jack got me home town sittin clearly right on my bak this is my rap this is my under standin walk with me hand in hand in under the lantin this is  gettin old its 2 in the mornin and I'm fukin cold I wanna go home get in the zone and call ya on the phone your al alone sittin on the end of ya bed with a broken come like a lil nome in a darkin garden  askin every person if its just starded they al say no they tell ya u have to go fuk it yo u get beet bangin the the sound clangin ****s gettin heavy so ya just get tangin u start to sing uve just dobble drobed now u start to ping u take of ya ring your off ya gew your start to rew things are gettin small u go under but u just grow tall I'm startin to stall so start rappin bout **** in the mall lol its paul haha I fuked me rap I think is was crap smoke the shap cas u no its taped pppppeeaacee

FreelyRap Lyrics

I'm the diva of the south

if u dnt cum correct u better watch your mouth

cuz shyt u say aint meant

you'll have my words all spent

no time to play games

a gun really not meant to tame

all boys really like is sex

dey never kno who will be the next,

victim cuz shyt spread easily

shut up and let me speak freely

yea I'm a gurl but who say girls cant rap

sum get loud applauses not just a clap

I speak wuts on my mind cuz I got sumthing to say

I aint going nowhere

***** I'm here to stay!! 

-reply by bianca

check this ****Rap Lyrics

ok look I'm chillen up on teather bored as **** got the white andLght as a feather whor r u dawg my crew is blue dawg **** u il dust ya off like me shoe  yup holla at ya boy I got them lil round toys  that will make u here some weird nosieand u no what I'm talkiin bout a beean yup sippen on some lean servvinAll the crack feeins but I tella feein to get back or get smacked Nigaaaa don't make me ****around and pull out a starp so jus step back Il pull out a stack and smack ya broke as wit dat trust ddawg me and my *BLEEP*s will bust ya dawg I'm not playin in the bay we holdin it down all ****in day but I'm takein a break Cuz 5.O got me locked in my house bro il b out tho slagin and hangin blowin dro u already no how the **** it go and yup right now I'm proly wit ya hoe hidein form the popo and duckin feds broIts bull**** but I wil never quit In this **** for some punk as **** that aint even stickSo yall can **** a **** told that mother ****in judge an johny maze I finnin budge Don't come at me wit that other **** don't never **** wit them boys and black blue they will rod uAnd ya whole crew jus lay low let the money flow and don't never snitch doeThas how the game go so if u a lame hoe get my name gone from ya brain ha this **** is insaineI'm spttin bars naw I'm not out robbin cars I'm stuck in dis ***** cuz a motha ****in snitchI swaer I'm bust they **** shoot up they whole town I'm not ****in round clown ****in try itSnitch ima give to ya ***** I don't give a ****On dis hot *bottom* gucii beat talkin bout check my new beatWill look at my feet best belive they jays or dem lebron james ballin like the calves in the ****in finalsWho thhe **** is u tryin run **** my and my *BLEEP* gon road *bottom* leave ya layin in the grassI might roll ya up and smoke ya like some hash I don't care we throw down any where all I gotta say989 where I stay yup holla at me trick I don't give a ****U can come over and **** my dicknaw I playin I don't even no what the **** I'm sayinWe so high u cant c me cuz I'm prolly in the sky smokin on some fry feelin d.U.ILike I can fly or maybe I'm rollin down the river eat beans make a *BLEEP* quiverLike a got a case of the shivers but its all good posted on 11th and monroe what u ****in thank hoeBlowin dro on my bro front porch hoe I toled yall I'm b in the sky u say u on could 9Well I'm far from nine it more like 99 hoe il bust right down ya spine don't **** wit mine All I gotta say I will flow all motha ****in day there aint a beat long enough for me gCall mr no hook judge tryin throw the book jus don't give dat *BLEEP* the wrong lookBut **** this rap **** is easey I'm out here jus tryin to get that moneyMaried to that **** call me mr franklin cuz *BLEEP* I'm bankin somkin on some stankinHoe what u thankin man I'm out I'm bout to go blow like a cellin fan

-reply by ya boy B

HereRap Lyrics

Well, I woke up early hungover with a buzzTo a knock, knock, knock on my door by the fuzzSo I stashed my stash in my left butt pocketThen out the back door I sure did rocketKickin' dust like tornado in the skyI ran so fast I left my skin behindSo I took a break and lit up a cigaretteThen a dog popped out from my leftSo I scurried to a dumpster and said, "SEE YA!"Then all of a sudden I found a piece of pizza...

(pause)So I ate it.

-reply by Amaranthus Creep

yo girl u got your self a road to fame,

baby,u got some game,

once your at the age of talkin smack,

talkin back, I bet your already there,

the fame flowen thru your hair,

sure u can rap,

but can ya sing,

cuz if u can,

youll be rollin in fuc*in bling! bling!

-reply by dezaztr13

rap lyrics DON"T STEAL WAHT I WROTERap LyricsYo..! I'm A Straight G, And I Was Born And Raised From These Streets Of Rezz 203, But Now That I'm A Little Older All My Haters Wanna Hate On Me, Cuz I'm The Best EmC To Have Ever Stepped On Stage, And Everyone Knows I Write When I spit Them Lyrics And You Better Reconize When You Hear It Cuz Next Time You Hear it It's Gonna Rise To The Top And I'm Never Gonna Stop Until My Album Drop, And Aint Gonna Quit Until All My Hatahs Say My Album Sick ... I'm the diva of the south if yu don't come correct yu better watch your mouth cuz shyt yu say aint meant you'll have my words all spent no time to play games a gun really not meant to tame all boys really like is sex they never kno who will be the next, yea I'm a gurl but who say girls cant rap sum get loud applauses not just a clap Don?t see my ones, don?t see my guns - get it Now tell ya friends Poppa hit it then split it In two as I flow with the Junior Mafia I don?t know what the hell?s stoppin? ya I?m clockin? ya - Versace shades watchin? ya Once ya grin, I?m in game, begin When you walked through the door It was clear to me You?re the one they adore, who they came to see I'm just so ****in' depressed I just cant seem to get out this slump if I could just get over this hump but I need something to pull me out this dump I took my bruises, took my lumpsFell down and I got right back up but I need that spark to get psyched back up and in order for me to pick the mic back up I don't know how or why or when I ended up this position I'm in I'm started to feel distant againSo I decided just to pick this pen up and try to make an attempt to vent but I just cant admit or come to grips the fact that I may be done with rap I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor everything's so tense and gloomI almost feel like I gotta check the temperature of the room just as soon as I walk in its like all eyes on me I never thought I'd be in love like this when I look at yu my mind goes on a trip then yu came in then knocked me on my face feels like I'm in a race but I've already won first place-reply by Katelyn

quicke Rap Lyrics

You need to get wat,, get got,, get shoot,,

live cold live hot,, live fast die yung,,

get hyped get sprung,, am ryt your wrong,,

am here your gone,, coz wen I fight you,,

knife you,, slice you,, dice you,,

shott you,, fukit ill take dis bullet and run it throught u,,

coz I aint guna sleep till I see wat I wana see,,

and wat I wana see is u go to sleep in the dirt,,

permintly been hurt,, this aint guna work,,

coz am the A bomb,, and if I hit your hud u betta run,,

coz wen I hit the floor ama detinate,,

and every soilder in your hud ama insinarate,,

ILL BE BAK HOMIE!

-reply by A.L.P

nuthin to say but.....Rap LyricsIts 4:03 in tha morning tuesday of 2009,I'm listening to :imortal technique-cought in a hustle,I live in a struggled life, life in tha streets ain't easy,Agains tha government cus I feel tha it ain't doneNuthin fore me understand what I'm tellin yallI'm expressin the way I feel through this song,I'm writing to tha song don't steal my s--t aight goes like this,(verse by miguel a.K.A chicago/rico-c)Life is psychological through these crazy obstacles,Nuthin but gang signs in tha streets and in tha subway tunels,Left hopless, lost in ah jungle reading the bible we struggle,I'm flippin trough tha pages of the holy sciptures feelin stroubled,Lifes economic situation ain't s--t, not even if you get you mutha f---in neck slit,Cus these corrupted governments never helped our situations,Living in hatred hypocrisy and poverty through our nations,Rather die than live in this corrupted world and its corporation,I need some inspiration help and some thug motivation,We passing away layin dead rotted on tha street,Cus everytime we walk we gone shead tears and still bleed,-reply by miguel angel valdes

Pnder on itRap Lyrics

You're like a hopeless dreamer, staring in divine light,You suffer from hindsight from this assigned fight,Your bars are benign, while I recite right sign,You're alligned to the sidelines, you're just a fleabite;I'm on my feet like a feline, rolling in the twilight,I designed the guideline, you can't get it timed right,Infinite crimes I indict, hip-hop in daylight;My lyrics define and refine - highlight the limelight.I'm the cashmere to your linen - much to your disdain,I jeer at your fear, I'm ruling your domain,The final frontier, the feigned membraneOf society's motherlovin monarch reign;Revere the shakesperean bloodstain, inane pain,Lyrics restrained, appear to be insane,To the naked ear, profanity remains;For my homies' peer, my melody regains.

-reply by The Surgeon General

Everytime I rapI bring 110%And not a percent lessWrite and spit the truthAnd nothing less till I'm breathlessAnd do my thing right to the endWrite rhymes from my heartAnd bleed ink from my penMan, a lot a rappers cant do it like meThey pretendFake rappers who claim they set their own trendsCopycats who don't think with their own headsWhatever he or she said thats what the next one saysAnd whatever I say goes way over their heads-reply by Jason

*person* DissRap Lyrics

*person* Diss

[LOCKED AWAY, JULY 6, 2009]YOUR A HOMOSPITTIN RHYMES TRYIN TO ATTRACT THESE *BLEEP*S THAT BEEN DOIN CRIMESYOU BENDIN OVER TO PICK UP THE MIC THINKIN YOUR THE ******** THATS A CRIMEALL THESE *BLEEP*S BE HOMOPHOBICSNOW YOU GOT THESE *BLEEP*S STARIN AT YOUAND DISSIN YOUR RHYMESWAITIN FOR YOU TO GO HOMESO THEY CAN TRACK YOU DOWNSMACK YOU UPAND BEAT YOU DOWNALL JUST TO COMMIT ANOTHER CRIMEWHO IN THE **** INVENTED THAT STUPID CRIME*BLEEP*S STAND UP YOU GOT THE RIGHT TO BEAT DOWN ANY QUEER THAT THINKS HE CAN RHYMEKEEP YOUR *BLEEP* MAGAZINES AT HOMENO *BLEEP* WANTS TO SEEA *BLEEP* SUCKIN ON ANOTHER *BLEEP*KEEP THOSE PINK DRESSES ON YOUR HOES*BLEEP*S don't NEED TO KNOWWHAT YOU DREAM OFYOU ****IN *person*'SSTAY OFF YOUR KNEES'CEPT WHEN YOU SUCKIN ON THESEOH, **** WHAT AM I SAYIN*****, YOU BETTER LET GO OF MY NUTSBEFORE I HAVE TO AIM AND SQUEEZE'and CAP YOUR *person* ASSAND SPREAD DISEASENOW YOU *person*'S GOT US COMMITTEN CRIMESAGAINST DISEASE SPREADIN MOTHER****ERS LIKE YOUCONVINCED THE GOVERNMENT THAT WE'RE THE CRIMINALSWHAT IN THE ****YOU *BLEEP*SBE KILLIN MILLIONSYOU HOMOS SHOULD BE CHARGED WITHGENOCIDEWHILE YOUR AT IT CHARGE ME WITH HOMICIDECAUSE YOU *BLEEP*S GOT NO CLUEHOW MANY ****IN HOMOS LIKE YOUI GOT BURIED IN MA BACKYARDWHAT WAS THAT**** ME?NO WAYYOU SICK ****KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTSYOU ****IN HOMOYOU **** LEFTI'LL **** STRAIGHTTHATS THE WAY ITS GUNNA BE TILL I CONVINCE THE GOVERNMENTTO GAS YOUR MOTHER****INGENOCIDE COMMITTEN ASSKEEP YOUR *bottom* LOCKED AWAYWHILE YOUR SITTIN THERE STARVINGET ONE OF YOUR *person*'S TO PUMP YOUR *bottom* FULL OF RANCHNOW YOU *BLEEP*S CAN LIVE ON GRAVYI don't GIVE A ****YOU HOMOS AINT LIVIN OFFMA INCOME TAXUNTIL YOU COME BACKAND **** STRAIGHTYA'LL *BLEEP*S CAN STAY LOCKED AWAY

-reply by BlackDawn

To Tha Man Who Wrote This..Rappin Is A Hobby Only Habbit Is Wealth/How You Talkin Bout These Cats When You a Faggit Ya Self/Prayin For a Chance To Make It Hoe You Boppin For Hope/Yeah You Locked Now Problly Droppin Tha Soap/1st Time I Checked This Website My Homie Was Right/You Tha Type Of  *BLEEP* Who Problly Sleepin Lonely At Night/You See, Rappin Is My Passion, My Verses Keep Clashin/To Keep Them Selfs Tighter Than This *BLEEP* Mans Fashion/8 Bars In, What Else Am I About To Say/Mom like "Son don't Forget To Wipe That White Stuff Off Your Mouth Today"/Silly Faggit, Dicks Are For Chicks/Lookin Like Tooth Paste an Twix Mixed When He Spits/Sick..  Stop Ya Whole Head From Shakin Up/This Boy Sizzlin.. Somebody Put Tha Bacon Up/Like Foldgers, Another **** El Wake Em Up/An I'm a White Man Now Tell Me Who Verse is Fake as FU**/

ROOKIE: 

yo, it's the rookie from the streets,Wont take **** but I'll take yr beats,Singen on stage diss me loose your feet,Uall loose 'em' both not one you can keep,Tha *BLEEP*s out back will tryin ta peep,But if one of them see I'll slit there throat,Take there rimes take there quotes,Leave no evidence not ah fuc*in note,I leave ya dead or broke smokin dope,Ill hang ya dnt think I'm joking cause I got tha rope,I didnt provide it was the pope,I witnessed a rape I got tha proof  I got the tape,Uall be pickin grass cause your an ape 24 clips pop in ya black A**!

-reply by ROOKIE

get up with that :L im 15 btw Rap Lyrics

cos I'm ruffas attack and any rudeboi betta best stand back

9mm, reinforced steel..

like mcdonalds ill make this beef real and...

juiced like a crackhead you know the deal when the reinforced steel will make your skin peel

gimme the fool to my right hand boy

he'll take ya **** like a babys toy

merk any mans cos I'm here to annoy

merk any crew cos I'm here to destroy

y dot r-a reppin the endz

ciggerate vision  now pass me then benz

av a lil smoke then pass to a freind

have a couple beers boi it also dependsssssssssssssss

-reply by E-T3K K1D

ROOKIE:

take a second...Chill...Yo for a second glitch u thought I was gone,Behind your back wid ya ***** I know I did wrong,But life aint allways wat it seems to be,U had to changed wat u didn't believe,Money makin men tryed to steel and theive,Behind yr back when you could't evan see!Thats when the **** erupted like volcanos exploden,Throwing knifes and guns upgraden reloaden,Your homie was shot 5 times for knowen,U waitin outside the hostbital wid your smoke puffen an blowen,Thats when u did wrong, u know it, it's the only reason I'm writing this stupid song,But it didn't take long for u to lose temper,U toke your gun and drove up in his hood and called him a wanka,Didnt hesitate when u shot him in the face,Get one last look one last taste,Before you were thrown in prison u felt like u was erased,That's were I came in took your place,Changed the world and change the base!!