xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Playstation 3 Or Xbox 360? Which one is better?

datruth

Playstation 3 Or Xbox 360?

My opinion is dat the PlayStation 3 is way better then the x-bow 360 because of graphics.

-reply by bernard

As most of the gaming fans know by now the xbox 360 is coming on in november and the ps3 is expected to make an apperance sometime next year. So which do you think will make a bigger impression on the people? Well in my opinion the xbox 360 is going to do a great job. They are coming out near christmas time which would make a great gift. The games that are coming out wil blow away alot of the competion. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion will by far be the most popular game for the xbox 360 once that hits the stores.
Once the ps3 comes out i dont expect to see that great of an impact. The thing that really stuck out when i first saw a picture of the ps3 was the controller. It is shaped like a boomerrang for some reason. I guess when you get mad because you bought a horrible system and you throw the controller, it will come back to you? Anyways i dont see any future games that will make a huge impact. A new resident evil was expected to be released but i dont know yet of any details.

Overall i do think that the xbox 360 will have a better impression on the sales. I like the standard wireless controller thing and everything. I am looking forward to buying one once it comes out in november.

ok ok ok now the ps3 and xbox 360 cant even compare the only thing about xbox being better is the fact that it is alot cheaper then the ps3 but you have to remmber what you are getting with the ps3 you are getting a bigger and faster proccesser so ya its worth the price

in the console wars, in my oppinion, Sony hands down brings it better than Microsoft for one reason and on reason only...THE FREE ONLINE NETWORKi hate Xbox because you have to pay every year to connect, Sony just gives it away!!! i guess thats what in you get in return for paying out the but for a PS3 right?

I love to play video games, and it doesnt really matter on what system if I like that game I play it no matter what sytem it is on, Im in a household with 10 people 7 of them being kids, so we pretty much have everythign all the systems, even the old ones. And while the newer systems have awesome graphics and great games I play with the older systems quite a bit because of the graphics, what is with these new machines and games, they take soooo long to load from one scene to the next I hate that. By the time its done loading ive pretty much lost interest in what im playing. lol Not always but jessh it jsut takes longer for everything to laod then it does to pass the scene or that part of the game, recently I have found myself playing on the plain ole regular super nintendo. I forgot how fn some of those old games can be and guess what no load time. And very cheap these days. I recently picked up the super nintendo at a pawnshop with 2 controllers and 5 games for 5 dollars. It was an incredibale buy and my kids and I have very much enjoyed the games. We still play the 360 and ps3 but lately we have all been hooked on the ninetendo. I believe the games we got with it were donkeykong country, super mario allstars, super mario world, tetris 2, final fantasy lll, and streetfighter ll, I guess that is 6 games. but it was a heck of a buy. we have spent many enjoyable hours of fun play and no waiting for the game to load.

If you have a HDTV I highly suggest that you invest in a PlayStation 3 since the graphics are just awesome! ;) I have been playing Need for Speed Pro Street recently and its almost like watching live television. The Blu-Ray reader is quite a sweet factor if you have a nice TV. I have seen on TV that the price in Europe has dropped from 600 euros to 400 euros. The Xbox 360 does have good graphics although the physics engine of the PS3 is just amazing. The main divide and pull factor for an Xbox 360 is that Microsoft have made some must-have game exclusive such as Halo 3.

I own a 360, I think it's the Live feature that really makes, it, without it, many of the game devs that have made great games for them may not have chosen to. If you want great social, involving, immersible games. Get a 360. If you care for power over all of that. Get a PS3.Sam.

Edited by samlockart (see edit history)

Hm. Another console war between the main gamer next-gen consoles. I don't own either a PS3 or Xbox 360 but if I were to choose one over the other, I'd have to choose the Xbox. In my opinion, Microsoft seems like they're trying harder to put out a great product, with its Xbox Live service and having great exclusive game titles. I've never seen any PS3 advertisements that really make me think 'Wow, I need to get that'. Also, I've heard of some great reviews about the Xbox so I'd probably go with the Xbox.

x box 360 or play stationPlaystation 3 Or Xbox 360?

My thought are thatthe X Box 360 live is much better than the ps3 internet system

but the console the play station is much better

-reply by king

Microsoft solved  the red rings so ps3 is finished plus ps3 is overpriced for such littleonline entertainment.Although ps3 has sharper graphis,the xbox 360 continues to outsell it.

This can be answer a couple of different ways and it seems it has been over the last 3+ years. From a tech standpoint, the PS3 seems to be the winner. That doesn't make it the better console though. A few things are the factors.

Games

Does the system simply have good games? Are the graphics good? Do they play tight? Is the online component good?

These are questions you have to ask about a game regardless of what system. In this context, the Xbox360 wins with the fact that it has more excellent quality games. Both exclusive and mult-platform.

Affordability

How affordable is the system, accessories and games? Again, the Xbox360 wins. Its runs usually $50 - $100 cheaper than the PS3. Accessories and games seem to be even.

Online Capabilities

Does this system have good online components? Again the Xbox360 wins. Although you have to pay for its Live component, its so worth it. $40 for a full year is a small price to pay.

Moddability

Now this shouldn't be a factor, but it is to me. Being able to mod my system to play backups is a plus. I don't have the money to buy or even rent games right now. Again Xbox360 wins. I even believe Microsoft is allow this to happen to increase its numbers.

So there is my answer.

i like this topic.....few days ago, I won a XBOX 360 pro from Game UK, but I think I want to sell it and buy PS3, because some say PS3 is more powerful for graphic, and also because I want to play GOW 3 only on sony playstation 3. Go for PS3 if you can afford to own it.