xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Playstation 3 Or Xbox 360? Which one is better?

My take is that Xbox will clean out. PS3 is too expensive, games are too expensive, there won't be many games as developers don't know how. Xbox has excellent games, it's compatible for the PC and good graphics.sure the PS3 has intense graphics but it will only make developers lazy because they will be concentrating so much on graphics they will forget story line. Xbox 360 = B) PS3 = B)

Well Im choosing Xbox 360 and here is why and why not...Xbox 360Why: Mostly beacuse you can play diffrent games online, and the second why: it has a large ammount of disk space. Good processor and good RAM. B)PS3Why: You can wach dvd?s and other media on it, And it has an large ammount of disk space too but not same.Why I choosed Xbox 360 instead of PS3?Evrything is almost same but booth things have something special and the Xbox 360 has an multiplayer function. And the PS3 has the dvd and other things playable function.And I choosed Xbox 360 beacuse I think that multiplayer goes before dvd. B)

I have been to the shops and seen a demo!It looks brill but I see it is nor great or bad!So I will say before you buy the 360 wait untill the PS3 comes out!So you will be able to see which is the best.Then you will not have to earn more pocket money! :P

Well i would take the X-box 360 over PS3 anyday. PS3 controllers are just weird, its like a boomerang. X-box 360 controllers are the best.

Yeah, I to. I think the 360 is much ebtter than PS3, becouse many of the developers have gone over to microsoft from SONY.

I think 360 will win the next console war.

And I choosed Xbox 360 beacuse I think that multiplayer goes before dvd

Well that is clearly simple so why not buy the 360 and buy a DVD player!

He He!

Now I am laughing!

Haha! You have wrong to! The 360 includes a DVD player, much better one than that in the PS3! :P

:) Xbox???laugh my A S S off hahahaha jesus christ..try to think..if xbox and ps make they own games......xbox will be an empty polygons..hahaha tat will be really sux a lot..no one will even buy xbox...ff7 advant children is enuff to beat fukin ugly A S S mother fuker Bills..stupid williams b i t c h gates...keep in mind...japanese games always win.ps3 got more games than??stupid ugly a s s hole Xbox 36dik0 for sure..ps3 got both games..heh..wait and SEE B I T C H~ wan to discuss more/??here dog---------------------apple_range@hotmail.com

I'd have to say PS3 because I am a huge fan of PS2 and PS1 and I like XBox but not as much. And I like PS3's graphics a whole lot more which is great. Have you seen the graphics for Unreal Tournament 2007 their so good (you should really look em up on Google). So that's my opinion.

i have to go with the xbox 360 because it is 400 dollars, has good, reliable internet. it has many great games such as - call of duty 2, perfect dark zero, battlefield 2: modern combat, halo 3, burnout, fight night round 3, and much more. this is also a very affordable system for everyone compared to the playstation 3. the ps3 isnt great because the internet is free, so that means that game companies won't give much attention to them and most attention goes to the xbox players. lastly xbox is made my microsoft, the pc makers. the PC is probably the greatest source of technology in the world. so the xbox would be considered microsoft's second greatest source of technology.

I have an Xbox 360 and im thinking of getting a PS3 this Christmas since it comes out in November. Me and my friend got into an argument about which console is better. My friend took Xbox 360 for whatever reason. I took PS3 cause even though it costs $500-600, it has alot of features that the Xbox 360 doesn't have. What does everyone think about this?

Its hard to tell before it comes out. Its like the long discussion everyone had about was the xbox better than PS2? I have always preferred the Playstation as I have always liked the games avialable on that console. Although others will have different views.I think at this point they are both great consoles as they will offer different games i.e Halo on xbox. It would be interesting to see other views though.Also this has been discussed already.

Edited by tezza (see edit history)

i think that the only thing better about the ps3 is the specs but who cares, one of the only thing that when the ps3 was annuonced that i knew that the gta series was hitting the ps3; however when microsoft announced that gta was going onto xbox 360 that was the last nail in the ps3s coffin. Unless once i try one out and it is amazingly good i will not be getting one. Also because the 360 is online they can match any software related features by just putting it in there bi annual update.