xisto Community
nonte

The Best Multiplayer Game Tell us which multiplayer game do you consider to be the best

Well i playd jk2 ( star wars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast ) for about 4 years, considering thats longist term game ever. I love it and stil do. Only most peple are jerks in that game and its mostly fun to play with frends.Was better in the old days am stil pro to the max and own any1 :) stil loving it altho i lvoe gunz and spacecowboys nowadays you people shoud try them.

gunzonline.com/spacecowboys ( google it gpato software from creator of flyff)

World of Warcraft sucks up a lot of time i our househole. We've also just got Test Drive Unlimited and basically so long as you're hooked up to the net you can see and play with other people, heaps of fun!

I'm thinking 2. One would be Warcraft III. I don't even know how long I've been playing Hero wars and DotA with my clan. Plus, with so many people still playing, and so many maps still coming out, it's such a great multiplayer game.Second would be Super Smash Bros. Melee. Every week my friends and I get together to play consoles. We always play Smash bros. The thing that makes it the best IMO, the game is pure skill and you can always always get better.

My favorite multiplayer game of all time would have to be Rainbow Six 3. Some people may think it wasn't too great of a game but other people loved it. Probably one of the main reasons of me loving this game so much was because it was the very first game I played on Xbox Live, when I played it I fell in love with it and played it the entire summer all day every day. Eventually I got really good and joined one of the top clans in the game, so that was probably another big reason I liked it. I think another reason for me liking the game was because it wasn't one of those games where you just hold down the trigger and start shooting when you see someone. If you scoped in when you saw someone, shot one bullet, and it hit their head or their neck, they were dead (Most of the time unless you used the silent sniper rifle or a pistol other than the deagle) Really the only time that holding down the trigger and shooting would ever work would be when you run right into your enemy. Another one of my favorite Multiplayer games is Nascar. I know probably noone would have this game as their favorite but I love racing. What I liked about this game was the way you could set up your car. I would work for hours making the best car setup & most of the time it would pay off. I eventually worked my way to number 1 in the world then I stopped playing it for a month or two. Unfortunately the Xbox 360 hasnt made a Nascar game yet but I'm pretty sure one should be coming out very soon.

There are a lot of good multiplayer games. I prefer America's Army personally, I like working with my clan/team to meet a common goal. It's a lot like Counter Strike although I haven't played it. Racing games are always fun online multiplayer as well because you feel proud once you beat the other person to build up your power in the racing world. I don't know if I really have a favorite racing game though. That's about it though, I haven't played many other multiplayer games online really.

Rose Online u can google it try narose[north america]it is reli gd or infinity online last week every1 got a free 1mill of the admins lol its a reli fun game Rose- u kill mobs an train to level at lv 10 u can get a job and when u reach lv 30 u can build a clan an lv 70 u can hav a castle gear the best weapon/armor their is :blink:Infinity online- more like Gunz online where u go into a server an make a room an when everybody si ready u can start the mission or battle each otehr ^^

I think it's annoying how many people are obsessed with Halo 2. I don't see how it's all that fun on multiplayer mode, and I especially don't see how it's that fun playing it Live. Someone explain this to me?I think any war games are fun to play in multiplayer mode, like Medal of Honor or Call of Duty. I used to play Conflict: Desert Storm a lot on Multiplayer too.

Ya i would have to say Halo and Halo 2 are the best multiplayer games. With the Xbox live and connect and so on its a lot of fun. I can play for a long time and still not get bored with the game for all the options of gameplay, weapons, vehicles, and gametypes. Its just a lot of fun. Cant wait for Halo 3.

For me it is Call of Duty 2, Starcraft, Quake 3..I haven't tried Need For Speed: Carbon in multiplayer, has anybody had any experience with that game Online, are there any players is it any fun?I would like to buy that game, but first it would be nice to read some impresions about it...