xisto Community
nonte

The Best Multiplayer Game Tell us which multiplayer game do you consider to be the best

I like Counter strike 1.6 on lans, but not playing online. There is always someone who has to cheat. The price for cs is too low and that makes rich ppl just buy accounts and cheat. This weekend Steam had 50% sale on a couple of games, including cs 1.6. i think its gonna be alot of cheating the next days..

I think cs is not a good multiplayer for that reason. I dont understand why people have to cheat, why can't they work their way upliek everyone else. I'm playing a FPS that i havent really seen anyone cheat on and its free. Its called combat arms. http://nximage.nexoneu.com/error/403.html?aspxerrorpath=/Intro.aspx that the link download it and try it out. see what you think. you can play it offline though, so if you like to play FPS's offline this game is not for you. Just thought i would put that out there just in case.

I prefer Ghost Recon as my favorite multiplaying games period. It is old but the gameplay is more fun than the recent release sequel. Call of Duty 4 is my next top choice too but the cheaters in there tend to mess up a heated up match badlu :PIf only BF2142 is a polished game, i would add it to my list as well. Currently waiting for Battlefield Heroes to fullfill my weekend night shooting spree. :)

The Multiplayer games i have played are1> counter strike CZ2> quake33> Fifa084> AOEThe one i like the most among all these is FIFA...All these games are equally interesting...but the problem is how much time consuming these are..The problem with AOE & CS is you end up wasting a lot of time.... i don't feel like leaving CS even after two hours....most of the time..we start these games around midnight and continue playing the entire night...FIFA is good in all respects...i enjoy it a lot...i hardly play it for an hour or two (not more than four-five games)...so its not even time consuming...It keeps improving every year, and i think i wont stop playing it ever...

Edited by klusk (see edit history)

The best multiplayer game is dota. Although its not a game its just a map of warcraft but still its much different from the game because its rpg. More than 50k people play it online and it just rocks.

Call me oldschool but I still enjoy a good game of Starcraft. I'm looking forward to Starcraft 2 coming out, it looks awesome.I also enjoy Battle for Middle Earth II .But the most action packed Multiplayer game I have ever played has to be Quake 3.

I play counter strike sourceCall of duty 4call of duty 2call of duty battlefield 2battlefield 2142garrys modday of defeat team fortress 2and some other games :)

games to talk aboutThe Best Multiplayer Game

I seen twisted metal but twisted metal 2 is by far best fun to play age of empires 2 freelancer stronghold crusader rainbow 6 3 call of duty world at war zombie missions of course (tanks) was not listed lol the classic game where there are like 10 tanks on a 2d screen and you shoot each other till someones the last standing and goes for as many missions as you like nukes baby funny stuff there quake 2 coop or die jesus I over played that game hot shots golf atv offroad fury the one with the hockey a lot good times with that could go on all night with games but the most I play right now is still quake 2 and stronghold crusader shoot for stronghold been playing it for many years love it always looking for new multiplayer games especially lan party games but with no luck on anything I like peace I'm out

-reply by mike

Well lets see, multiplayer....i'm a mmorpg fan and almost every game from my pc(not to many but still) is a mmo so i should say something about few of them :lol:

One of my favorite has to be Lineage2:

The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as three kingdoms vie for power. The young king Raoul has successfully quenched a civil war and established the newest kingdom, Aden. Elmore, the military superpower located in the northern part of the continent, boasts that it is a direct descendent of ancient Elmoreden kingdom. Gracia, located across the ocean on the west, is currently embroiled in a chaotic battle among blood relatives trying to take over the throne. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has strong desire for self-rule. You have been thrown into this chaos. However, unlike the ordinary people who pray each day for safety, you have the power to protect yourself. In Lineage II, developing a character is not an end in itself. Rather, it is your instrument to obtain the power to enforce your will in this world. Seize your destiny! Your own hand will write the history of this world.

I played this game for about 4years and what i enjoyed the most is the class system, really big and balanced, i mean you have so many races like: Human, Orc, Elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Kamael and on top of that every race gets his own classes (tank, rogue, ranger, mage,cleric,buffer, well all of them except orc, dwarf and kamael where classes are a bit different) and each of them has his own skill....uh i could talk about it all day ^^

Also the pvp system is really nice, fighting for castles, fortress, clan halls, pvp for clan points. :3

Always been a fan of lineage2, also don't say is a wow clone >.> wow came out AFTER this one. so yeah' in your face wow xD

Another game that isn't yet released, from the same "team" ncsoft that made lineage2 and guildwars is a game called Aion: The towers of eternity

http://truly-free.aiononline.com/

Everyone is waiting for this game, including me, they use the cryengeine that crysis used(if i'm not mistaking) and coming from ncsoft i'll say it should be a good mmo.

As a last note they announce lineage3 to come out....a bit later...2012 should i say? (damn :P)

For an MMO, Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) is just the best, people who still think World of Warcraft and anything like it is still good are idiots. World of Warcraft and its twins were good for their time...Which was about 4 years ago, in DDO the character development is just as advanced as D&D and its all dungeons, not to mention that the game is now COMPLETELY FREE!

And when I say dungeon I don't mean fighting monsters inside instead of outside, I mean traps, secret doors, many different bosses, puzzles, the things a dungeon ACTUALLY has.

DDO for the win, but Neverwinter Nights is better but its not an MMO like DDO.

-reply by Rail

I don't know if you guys ever played it, but jedi knight II and jedi knight academy had an awesome online experience. Especially with the different maps made for different clans' servers. Was very legit.-reply by mrmisjif