xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keseldude92

Which Console Do You Think Is Best?

well im getting the nintendo resolution and the ps3 because i love the nintendo games and its either the ps3 or the x-box which i will get , i have the choice so i want the ps3 , lol , i think mayb the x-box is better value for money but the ps3 is just going ot be out of this world , aparentley 1000 times faster than the ps2 , surley that cant be true thos , that means there would be no loading screens .also i have the psp and the nintendo ds , ds is better in my opinion because of the touch screen and voice speaker , the games are awesome , i cannot wait for pokemon pearl/diamond to come out , i know there a bit childish but when you get in depth with a pokemon game , there is not a better game than it , so many things you can do in it such as breeding pokemon , breeding moves ect . lol you have heard enough

Out of the three new consoles coming out which do you think is best? The Wii, PlayStation 3, or XBOX 360? Post whichever you think is best by graphics, price, and features.

The Wii is most likely to be the best I mean Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 They are just not a good system.
You buy the first and they come up with another. When will it end. I got the Gameboy,Gameboy color,Advanced,Sp,Nintendo D.S. Stop it stop it! :)

In my opinion the wii will be alot of peoples "second console" and as some of you said alot of younger gamers will be getting the wii. But between the xbox 360 and ps3 i think that the ps3s will only be selling the name and on prejudice prerelease. Once it is released i think people will be disapointed. If you look at the trailer of madden nfl 2007 for xbox 360 and then the same game on the ps3, you can see that the graphics are pritty much exactely the same, i know alot of people have been saying "well look at those amazing screen shots" but they are sonys pre release photo renders which were to show the type of graphcs you should be expecting but in my opinion it hasnt YET lived up to its expectations. I think in the futre the ps3 could be a revolutionary console but at present i think it is no better than the xbox 360

based on features, overall fun, and appeal, the Wii, though I think Nintendo should have kept it named the revolution... The PS3 will definately have the best graphics, but I think the X360 has the most appeal to older gamers because of it's titles... much funner games for the growing world of adult gamers... Nintendo should try to get more mass-appeal games for older audiences on the Wii... And then the PS3... Sony screwed up by delaying the release of it... we'll have to see how it fares, but I don't think it will do well, necessarily.

Xbox is the best. The graphics, gameplay and overall multiplayer qualities far outmatch the PS2. Even the "pull of the table by accident by pulling on a controller" is solved with the extra connection on the controller.

i really admire the new nintendo Wii but at this moment i cant say which is better, coz i havent get to use it play any games yet i have only seen it on web sites an papers.

I think that PS3 will be the best. If you see xbox still uses DVD (not HDDVD) and they will release HDDVD drive later and sell it separately. And PS3 being a cell processor and having blue-ray is an advantage. And Wii may be good but it's not very powerul and graphics are'nt that good.

what r u talking.......ps 3 or xbox 360only this both are the best consolesall the best..........and if there are any another as good as this then please let me know

Well I do like the Xbox 360 as more people play it and more games are available to get. However the bad side to the Xbox 360's are the Red Ring of death Microsoft get about 20 Red ring xbox's handed into them every day. PS3 say they get about 1-2 Per day.Many people on Youtube are explaining why Xbox's get Broken and PS3's don't, It is something to do with the way the cooling works on the Xbox's.I think that the Xbox's should be rebuilt with cooling system vents like the PS3's.But still Xbox is better :)