xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blue-Guy

Do You Like Sports? Or Do You........ :P

Sports are indeed fun to play, whether if its for leisure or on a competitive basis. A good alternative thing to do other than either work, or in spare time rather than the TV or computer. But of course, a big sporting event on TV (eg a football grand final, cricket, or the like) is very tempting to get you onto the chair, with a nice drink and to start watching it :rolleyes:

During the non-winter months I play football on Sundays, and I'll be playing softball soon (probably 1 game per week). I used to play baseball, but I just haven't had the time for it. I'll start playing basketball on Sunday nights and Tuesdays this winter, depending on how tired I am.

i love playing sports even though i don't play them very mouch but i guess marching is close eanough to sports that i can get. i love playing sports because i love staying active and doing stuff so sports provides that to me. watching sports is a completely different thing the only sport that i like watching as much as i like playing it is soccer.

I really really really love sports. I especially like sports with balls (i.e. soccer, baseball, cricket, hockey etc.)I don't like swimming that much. Its relaxing if you aren't being coached or anything, but most of the time I am being taught.My favourite sport is baseball.I find sport really fascinating, but some sports are too long/boring/hard/tiring/time wasting.I really like watching tennis on tv. Its really interesting but very long.

yes i do like many sports indeed like cricket,basketball,volleyball,hockeyfootball's mine favourite game....i pretty good at dribbling tooi m a big fan of david beckham..he just rockz :P

Sport isn't one of my favourite... things.I don't like it, I'm not fond of it. Watching it on TV can be interesting, but performing it... basically sucks.I like some aspects of it, like sprinting, fencing. Some of those sports are really fun, and worthwhile.Although, come to think of it, I absolutely LOVE dangerous sports, like paintball, zorbing ect.Dangerous sports are awesome.. it's the normal everyday ones, like tennis, football, rugby, badminton ect.Participating in sports is healthy and will probably help you, somewhere in the near future, but I still despise it.

I LOVE SPORTS !!!!!Well i put up sports posters up my room,everytime i go to a supermarket, i look at sport magazines.When i buy the Herald Sun (Victoria, Australia), I always look at the Sport news and anything thatrealtes to sport.I like everysport especiallyAFL (Australian Rules Football)SwimmingCyclingSoccer/Footballand lots more!