xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blue-Guy

Do You Like Sports? Or Do You........ :P

I don't do any sports any more, but I used too. Handball is my favorite, even though I started playing soccer when I was really young. (Yes, I can be younger than I am now :) ) My family has always done Taekwondo, so I like that too. But I have never really tried it, but it seems fun, haha. So yes, I like sports. But I don't like American football. :S

most sports i dislike the only sport i like to play is rugby. i think i would like us football as well but they don't play that in australia. i like to watch rugby heaps as well. i hate soccer i think it is to sissy. i mean you cant tackle! tackling is really fun. and also rugby games are really exciting to watch and even more exciting to play.

Im fairly sporty. I enjoy the odd game of Volley Ball, or Aussie Rules. And I love long distance running. I play a bit of Basketball every now and again aswell. I don't play any sports with a secific Club though. I just go to the Gym weekly, and do Ballet Lessons on Thursday. :)