xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blue-Guy

Do You Like Sports? Or Do You........ :P

Many sports i like watching, eg Rugby League/Union, Cricket, Australian Rules Football, Basketball. Also play em in the spare time when I get the chance.. Used to be a big basketball head that used to always play basketball years ago. Those days, I still play it every now and again, but then again I also play a bit of other sports as well (eg Touch football, Soccer, and so forth).

The Ultimate Fighting League :P UFC Randy Couture Vs. Silva March 3rd!

Many sports i like watching, eg Rugby League/Union, Cricket, Australian Rules Football, Basketball. Also play em in the spare time when I get the chance.. Used to be a big basketball head that used to always play basketball years ago. Those days, I still play it every now and again, but then again I also play a bit of other sports as well (eg Touch football, Soccer, and so forth).

^^
I Agree WIth You Bro 105%

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You can edit your own post. Refrain from double posting.

@sirphantom - that's a double post dude :P You could post it in a one post :(

Anyways I like hockey. I love the fights and there's actually some action.

I personally like soccer as goaly or defense, floor hockey as attacker, or lacrosse as attacker i play golf only because my cousin makes me thats basically what sports i play also i LOVE paintball best sport ever in my opinion by far especially woodsball with a nice tippmann as soon as the air horn blows i just get an adrenaline rush i love it :P

I love to watch sports, especially when they are live. Though I've always hated to play them myself. I'm weird that way.Mostly, I like to watch racing, lacrosse, football... that sort of thing. Sports where you won't get hit in the head by a stray baseball or hockey puck lol... unless it's on the television, then that's okay. Cause I'd be safe. I hate having to spend a game worrying more about where the ball is headed than how the game is actually going.I think I've been tainted from having sat too close to people that have had their faces smashed in at games from things getting hit into the crowd near me.

My favourite sports field is karate . I usually practiced karate for three hours . However I do practice karate twice a week to keep my hand in. I managed to get the black belt. which is the highest one in karate . I have won a champion cup three years ago . Hope u start doing some physical exercises and change your view about sports. Good Luck

I only like basketball,football,and tennis i play all the other sports listed before except tennis one of my friends play tennis and got me hook on the game. I am not a big fan for it like basketball and football. I love playing sports when i am not on the computer i go out and play basketball for 4 hrs. It is just fun and i get out of the house and move around instead of staying on the computer.

Even though this topic is turning into a postexcuser (my name for a topic that has such a generic question or comment that everybody just replies without reading any of the previous posts and the topic becomes a house for spam) i still think its small enough for me to break my rule about posting in these kinds of topics, and post in it. As a programmer and a total computer nerd I must say I do not get out and play sports too much but I have always loved the sport of hockey. When I was younger i played ice hockey in little league teams but when my life became too busy for it I stopped. I haven't played it in ages, but I still love watching it on TV. It is my favorite sport to watch both on TV and in person and defiantly my favorite sport to play. Football and soccer are OK, but they just seem quite boring to me compared with hockey.

I never like sports because of the time they took. I'd have to play three hours a day to be half-decent at anything. That would take time out of homework or work-related things. I'd either have sports or a life. I once did try to sign up for something but I didn't want to join in at such a late age and have others tease me. I'm not the kind to pick fights over that much less give someone just a warning punch for being mean.

I do like it, and most of all i support some of them, Soccer is a the biggest one for me, and ill go to the stadiums over and over, because i cant get enought of that sport...