xisto Community
seastien

What Is The Best Soccer Player ? yeah what is the best in your opinion

lol Kaka had a amazing season last time (07) but AC Milan are having a shocker this time round (08) and are in trouble in there domestic league and are now out of European Cup as Arsenal beat them 0-2 at the san siro. Kaka wasn't that good then. I also think that the majority have gone with Ronaldinho but i don't think so. Don't get me wrong he is a awsome player and has so much skill but thats about it. He don't score many goals, He wont defend, And he wont track back in a game. It's a hard question if you ask me as there are loads of amazing players. But for me this season on his current form this guy Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United no7) is the best player in the world right now. Hes flying for Manchester scoring 30 goals in 31 games for a right winger ? Thats some going. Everytime he picks the ball up at Old Trafford the fans are on there feet. Ive even seen Liverpool and Chelsea fans clapping his skills and his ability to score goals.So in my eyes its Ronaldo on current form.

There is many players to choose from when coming to talk about who is the best footballer in the world ><Even though a lot of the papers say that Lionel Messi is the best, I agree and disagree....I admit he is a stunning player, but he isn't quite the best yet in my eyes, Ronaldinho has to be the best :lol:But it's quite tight deciding, as there are a lot of new faces coming up who are awesome players, such as Wayne Rooney, Christiano Ronaldo, Dimitar Berbatov, Fernando Torres....all that lot, so it's quite a hard decision :P

I have to go with Christiano Ronaldo. He is the star of the Manchested United club and his blend of speed, balance, and foot skills are superior to everyone elses in the world. His game is overflowing with creativity and he never hesitates to put a lash on the ball. He is without a doubt the best futboller in the world.

the best player? a agree with others, for now it's cristiano ronaldo for sure.. another one may be kaka of milan, but it's such a shame that milan did not do well last season.. be aware of future promising young player, i would say that it's sebastian giovinco of juve and italy.. he's a damn good prospect.. he's a natural heir for delpiero in juventus..forza juve!

Best Footballer (soccer star) EverWhat Is The Best Soccer Player ?

In my own personal opinion, its not an attacker that is the greatest player in the world, its a defender, if you look at players like Calres Puyol (Barcelona) Vidic (Man Utd) and John Terry (Chelsea), they are some of the best players you will ever see... Or someone who only really plaus for ONE club.

Another player would be Francesco Totti, played at one club and one club ONLY in his WHOLE entire career, not going anywhere for money, but doing it for the passion of the sport.

If you look at players like Ronaldo (Brazil) Christiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Messi, Eto'O, Beckham, Henry (France) etc, etc, you will see that they have had more professional clubs compared to hot dinners/wives, so in my PERSONAL opinion, its someone who comes in deep, but playes somewhere for the entirety of there career, as stated above, thats my view... Bearing in mind I'm an avid football fan.

-reply by mike

hey i will go with rooney or frank lampard of england and also not to forget Christino Ronaldo.They are some of the best players which i think that if in one team can make a team unbeatable and also not to forget that they are the best.Thank you very much

Ronaldinho is amazing! Henry from barcelona is my favorite player!

Ronaldinho used to be very good. Simply magical when he is on the ball. But in recent years, he have faded and seem like he is past his prime. But I hated him a lot, I got to say that Cristiano Ronaldo is the most exciting player now. Following closely, will be Lionel Messi

Messi Messi MessiWhat Is The Best Soccer Player ?

It is positively clear that Messi is hands down the most amazing player in the game now and in a long time ... Before him, Zizou was absolutely on top and his performances against Brazil demonstrated why he would surpass players like Ronaldinho and Ronaldo - these are great players to be sure, and to be sure, it is no small feat that at times they looked like amateurs compared with Zizou on the pitch.  The vision, skill and imagination of Zizou remained unparalelled as reflected in the games against Brazil and his matches in La Liga and the Champions League (among others). And yes, C. Ronaldo would come up short against France and many other good teams and ultimately unable to lead his team to victory... All his showboating may make him fit for the highlight reels, but let's not get crazy and consider him in the same league as players like Messi, Zidane and Ronaldinho.  The trouble is fans get caught up in the hype that the federation and the advertisers like to use to sell merchandise - they prop up players like C. Ronaldo - this guy is nothing but a poor sport and a mediocre talent who looks good against weak players - not so good against talented players and teams like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and FC Barca (like in the 2009 Champions League final).  Anyone who needs further proof of this for C. Ronaldo and other lesser players like Luca Toni, please see the following links on youtube (the third link here is really good):

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/  (Viva Kantona!)

Player to watch:  Graffiti (Wolfsburg) - really impressive.  

-reply by Peter