xisto Community
seastien

What Is The Best Soccer Player ? yeah what is the best in your opinion

lol why is everyone saying ronaldihno,ya' ll forgot romario who just made his 1000th goal in payed footbal,but anyway ronaldinho has his moments that he's great indeed,but if u have to look at the best players who plays good almost everygame,i have to say robin van persie from arsenal,or clarence seedorf

Best player of all times for me is Zinedine Zidan, I'm soo sad because he had gone to retired last year. He was a soccer wizard.

And my best player who is not retired and play today is Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite KAKA.

Nowadays i would say Kak?, in AC Milan, they are by far the best team in Europe (won the last UCL in 2007), and one of the most compact teams, great at defensem and sharp at attack, the Brazilian is the main player in that group, he organize the attack and also scores many goals, so for me is the best soccer player this 2007...

Edited by telatoyo (see edit history)

Ronaldo from Brazil, he was amazing at his peak esp a 2004 game (can't remember whether if it was a friendly or a tournament) against Argentina during a penalty shoot out. Scored all his shots too.

The question should have been "Who is your best Soccer Player"... :P. LOL...Mine is Ronaldinho... He is a class player... His moves...I also like henry of france... also few others.

To me the best soccer player is Zizou (Zidane)It's sad that he had to retired with a red card during the final in the world cup. So many people said that if he didn't took the red card France would have won the World Cup. Either way, it was a great to see that he still have that touches when he plays.Lot of people say Ronaldinho. But everytime I look at him play, I don't really seems to see anything super thing coming out of him. Or maybe everytime I watch him playing, it would be a game where he didn't really have the chance to do anything. Nonetheless, I still like Zizou better.As for the one that are coming, I have no idea who is going to be good. Where I live right now, the people are stupid and don't like soccer and they said soccer isn't even a sport. Kidding me?? It's like the number one sport on Earth.But yeah, hopefully sometime soon I'll get to see soccer again. And have a new player that I will like and all.

I'm a Brazillian guy (sorry for my english! :) ), this is my opinion about the best soccer player over the world:when I think about a best player today, I think the player should be a man that make goals for your team, helps the midfield and defense too. I think this player should be contribute for all zones of the team, and make difference to decisive matches too.I think Kak? is the best player today. He fills all top of this skills since 3 years ago (playing in S?o Paulo and Milan), he had a stable career in Europe, actually is the best of National Brazillian Team. Player like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho an Robinho are very impressible foward players, but are very instables players, and in the national team not act same the owns team in Europe. Kak? is the exception. See Robinho, now is increasing your skill on Real Madrid, but he stayed here a lot of time, he came from Brazil (Santos Team) like a promise (called for any soccer experts like "new Pel?"), but he only now is showing a good presentations. Ronaldinho of Barcelona is a incredible, but now have many injuries and maybe will quit Barcelona until end of '08 season, because your average is decreasing in Camp Nou.Ronaldo (of Milan), well.... Rumors here in Brazil press is mention of he return until July back to Brazil, for defend Flamengo team, the same of Past soccer star Zico. Its means to me: end of career....I like Zidane, but he retired in 2007, one of the masters of technic of control the ball. But my vote definitly is for Kak?.

Nowadays i would say Kak?, in AC Milan, they are by far the best team in Europe (won the last UCL in 2007), and one of the most compact teams, great at defensem and sharp at attack, the Brazilian is the main player in that group, he organize the attack and also scores many goals, so for me is the best soccer player this 2007...

its good to be always rite :P :P

Posted Image