xisto Community
seastien

What Is The Best Soccer Player ? yeah what is the best in your opinion

pffff.. I could be here all night.Henry, Ronaldinho, yes, great players, Ronaldo, not so much anymore, but still, yes, he has to be up there.However, Pele? Ferenc Puskas? Zico? Di Stefano? Eusebio? Garrinacha? and Maradona?! They HAVE to be in there, For me, it is either Pele (Since we are going on the pissing contest of names, Edson Arantes do Nascimento) Diego Armando Maradona, or Zico (Artur Antunes de Coimbra) the latter is in my opinion, the greatest player to never have won a world cup.

I think Marounne Chamakh a moroccan who plays in Bordeaux is best soccer palyer al time. i like his soccer skills he's good with his head en score's alot with it. He also is selcted for the Moroccan national team.I think that much of you don't knew him but when you see him in action you will like him for sure :)I also think that zinnidine zidane is the best soccer player al time it's a pitty that he has stopped at the end of the fifa world cup 2006 i like to watch him and see his actions.For me there are two : Zidane + Marounne Chamakh

Edited by mocrohangout (see edit history)

Hmm. I think Zidane stopping was a good thing, I think it is a bad thing to watch any athete decline publicly, so by the end of their career, they just play like any other player. Everyone remembers them when they are at the end of their career, if you leave when you are still a capable player, then you will be well remembered.

Ronaldinho the brasilian its a good player... maybe the best...he have a excellente control of the boal and a good see of the gamekhalood87 """"i know for a fact that PELE and MARADONA are the best soccer players that ever existed. But to name other few players, well, you've got Roberto Baggio, Zidane, Totti, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo. and many more"""And Eus?bio??? you now ho is this player.... its portuguese and he are a player so good like pele, maradona, etc,,,the inglese players now what i said

Pele, Maradona, Zico, Di Stefano would be up there as a all-time things, but as for recent.. maybe Ronaldhino, Ronaldo (may be in a slight decline, but the worlds best at his peak), Henry and some lesser extent maybe Beckham.

Ronaldo 9, The only player that inspires me.Ronaldo has become my favorite ever since the day i saw his nike comercial in 1997..where he dribbles pass scores of players.Even with a problematic knee,the spirit of soccer never dies or became an obstacle.when it comes to scoring goals. it's RONALDO...It comes naturally to him. he has shown it to the world...even in the last worldcup. he is a legend. so far form and physical fitness is concerned no one's ever the same. no player has ever remained as brilliR9 Forever!!!!!!!!

Ronaldinho is the best. I think as ronaldo gets many chances for scoring only due to ronaldinho and others who do all the work to make the ball and give him a good pass, all he has to do is just beat the goal keeper, in which he is expert.And Beckhen, Zidane and others are good but Ronaldinho is the best.

My answer is Ronaldo9.He is a super hero in the world of football. he brought those moves and tricks that we never seen before. he changed the face of the game to a modern game with his style,speed,pace,strenght ,and so on.Nobody can't understand him. He thinks only goal which his show . He is created for football fun. watching him is exiting.R9 is the best pleyer in the world.i love football;I love Ronaldo.