xisto Community
OpaQue

Whats Up With Opaque?

Hey Guys,Sorry, I have been really busy lately... I couldn't even celebrate Xisto Anniversary (which is still pending and shall not be forgotten :-) From past 2-3 weeks, I was busy with Xisto - Web Hosting Servers and managing the billing issues due to the crappy WHMauto software.Because of some bugs, many of our client’s invoice tracking had been inaccurate and searching all the records and tallying them with the invoice date is a big pain! (Especially considering the time it demands)Also, I was busy setting up a new partnership deal for Xisto - Web Hosting. Understanding the legal issues and taking those decisions again took crap load of time and this thing is still in progress... I don't know when everything is going to be finalized. After the partnership, Xisto - Web Hosting will be targeted area wise using media marketing. There were also 2 new projects which are in progress. However, one was dropped and we are still thinking over it.1. TrapXchange => A Banner Exchange network by Xisto Corporation which will help Xisto members to exchange members and gain popularity. We are also planning to give our members additional boost in advertising by offering them grace credits to promote their site on our Advertising network :-)2. A file sharing network. (Domain name -> not decided yet) Project dropped considering the huge investments and lack of sufficient funds.Also, all our servers had to face a weird CPanel bug which required us to re-setup Apache. As a result, quite a lot of users who are using un-common Apache modules might have experienced their absence for 1-2 days. As a result, we were busy answering support mails and also setting up those modules in order. We did not suffer any downtime though :-)At the moment, I m researching on Apache tweaks and finding the optimal setting for Epsilon server (where Xisto.com is hosted - not its clients) we got some alerts which shows that Xisto was lagging for few minutes. Therefore, we decided to handle this issue right when things are in initial stage. If required, the server will be upgraded further.There are still many things at hand because of which, I m not able to manage time properly like L3 Support requests, advanced helpdesk queries, Payment disputes and fraud signups etc. I am trying my best to manage Xisto Queries... The programming work for the server scripts will take some time. However, I hope new signups will not be affected.Thank you for your support and understanding... :-)-OpaQue

No problem OpaQue, we surely appreciate your hard work to make Xisto one of the best sites ever. We will support you forever and will never let you down.Congratulations for your new partnership! And thanks for the credits gifts! I am very exciting about the new project. I hope god will give power and strength to keep on going with this site.God bless you!

Yup like Hadi said it is all understandable that you are very busy and have other things to attend to that is more important than this at the moment. I think Buffalo is really busy too because there are a lot of Free Hosting requests pending and he isn't on that much. Good luck with Xisto - Web Hosting and all the other research and what not you are doing.

Thanks a lot for all the hard work you're putting into T17 and the rest of Xisto, OpaQue. If not for that, none of us would still be posting.I've also been doing a little "giving back" to T17, I recently started posting regularly again and I've got some plans in store. :)

hey really thanks for new projects since i am surte they will be in our supportwell done buddy

Yup like Hadi said it is all understandable that you are very busy and have other things to attend to that is more important than this at the moment. I think Buffalo is really busy too because there are a lot of Free Hosting requests pending and he isn't on that much. Good luck with Xisto - Web Hosting and all the other research and what not you are doing.

Buff is waiting for me to patch up the hosting script before he starts approving the accounts again. My schedule is jammed for another 2 days. Hopefully, by the end of Monday I will find time to work on the scripts :-)

what can people expect OpaQue, your one man, who actually has a llife to deal with outside of Xisto... so unless you can clone yourself, their stuck with the minimul errors they are getting >_< and if they dont like it they can megabyte you :)

what can people expect OpaQue, your one man, who actually has a llife to deal with outside of Xisto... so unless you can clone yourself, their stuck with the minimul errors they are getting >_< and if they dont like it they can megabyte you :(

Well, I would say that OpaQue really dedicates himself to Xisto (he's said in the past that he gets like 2 1/2 - 3 hours of sleep). I noticed the bugs with the hosting account management scripts; I look forward to the affiliate program. Good job Opaque, and keep up the good work! :)

Good work, Opaque. I?m sure you can?t do better than you actually do. Xisto is the best evidence. So we will understand any inconvenient that may come from those new projects that surely will make good for the community.And I didn?t know about that little time of sleeping. :) That?s not healthy... just relax a bit.

You are the boss in here OpaQue and this website is your baby. We wouldn't have a domain and getting free-websites and other great things if it weren't for you. You got yourself a great group of people working for you, one way or another. You got a nice group of mods in here and your second in command in BuffaloHelp. I would say you got yourself a nice little empire in here OpaQue. Keep up the great work doing what you need to do. And we will keep on coming and posting and having fun in here. :) Who'd ever thought this website would become such a huge success? And each and every single day this place keeps on getting more and more people.

Keep up the work OpaQue!We all know how things can get difficult sometimes and when they come...they come in dozens :(I hope that everythings gets smooth for you and that too without much pain :)

Don't worry we will always support whatever you decide to do! Your decision will always be backed up by every single one of us!

Everyone has said what I was planning to say already, so I'll just say that I understand how busy you must be, and hope you get some free time from it all soon.

I don't know you all that well but from what I gather you do the hosting and are the administrator. Well I myself am grateful for you being here and having a forum like Xisto. I think that this place will work wonders for income, and freewebhosting. Although free webhosting is looking more predominant. Anyways, this forum is amazing, and it is a great place to be at for everyone, not just moochers, but for graphic artist, website designers, and noobs, and everyone in between. Thanks for keeping this place like it is, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, it's good to know you still take care of Xisto and haven't fallen to dust like those other free web hosts on the interweb :>By the way, two years in the past, arround this date, I joined the Xisto community, so it might be time for my own two year anniversary! Time flies, I guess..