xisto Community
Lyon2

The Best Animation I Have Ever Seen! Dont miss it, see it now Its awesome.

This is, by far, one of the best flash animations that i have ever seen in my life.
I don't know who made it, i just uploaded to my server for you all to see it, it is a must see animation.

The animation (When it loads, click in "PLAY" button):
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and see this one too:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Now, i must admit, from someone who has used flash before, that is some real talent and some great patience, also some amazing humour. The effort to create something like that would be more then alot of flash sites would take.That is cool..., i'm book marking the link.

omg that is so awsome and really quite funny, must have taken ages to make that , as others have said bookmarking, its so funny all the sound effects and the animations owwwwwww that was so cool, nice find where you get that anyways, you got any more and u got a link, i wana see more of these they ars so lush, the way he rubs out delete, ha, lol, exit exit run away! ha lol, gotta admit that was awsome wiat im going to watch it again, thanks for sharing i like it ha lol, see ya im watchin it again lol

thats first flash animation is pretty tight, he definately knows his stuff. i wonder how long that took him to make thou heh. flash is definately the koolest things out there. hope he makes more and keeps it up, haha what an inspiration.

That is a brillaint animation and it must have taken months to perfect like that! I can just imagine now opening Flash and loads of little stick men taking over :) Thanks for sharing the link.

i loved the first one! it was lol halarious! but anyways, i was bored and mades somthing not so smooth out of that second one..

Posted Image

Man, that was pretty cool. I've tried to make something on flash and have come up short on my animation skills. I can't imagine even starting to make something like that. I'm pretty impressed by whoever took the time and effort to create that. It game me a good LoL. :)

Pretty funny that image, Albus Dumbledore.

I have more good looking flash movie animations like this ones, and since you love them (like i do, and even more!), i will upload the flash animations to my personal server here at Xisto.com free hosting account, for you all to see, and beleave me, they are awesome.Indeed, those flash animations were not easy nor quickly to build, they must have take undreds of spear hours from the authors, which must be high quality flash developers/animators/designers/gurus.I also wish i could have the time to dedicate myself to this kind of projects, it is not that i can not build such good looking and hard peace of flash animations, the problem is that i don't have time, 2 jobs and a family take us almost all our time.See you later then, i'll upload more flash animations later at night, or perhaps tomorrow.

lol , i visited that link only after reading some of the many replies you got about the animations and i didnt expect to be impressed much to be honest because been a grahics designer myself i have seen a lot of animations and been doing myself too but i must say i was impressed by the first one , i have seen many hilarious flash movies but this one had a completely different concept , it reminded me of xiao xiao's flash movies ,you may as well want to have a look at it too , here's the link http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/xiaoxiao.html and i hope you will enjoy them too

Squeletdance are very cool and it surley has a lot of programming work behind. Spectacular, indeed. But the other has also a lot of patient work and it?s very funny, especially to people who know how is it to work with flash. Very different, love both of them.

Thanks midnitesun, those xiao xiao's flash animations are very impressive, funny, very well done, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

That is the funniest animation me and my brother have ever seen! It's completely crazy! I'm bookmarking this page!
I find this cool - a good example of Flash's power. But somehow I managed to break it while I was messing with it - three of the wires came off.
Anyway, good collection of animations!