xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Trap17.com 2 Year Anniversary Party Begins

Well Let me be the first to say congrats to Xisto/opaque for hitting the 2 year mark, You done what most free hosting sites couldn't do and that was stay open for as long as you have.June 11, 2004 First Member and First Post Done By OpaQueSo let the Party Begin. :rolleyes::lol:;):P:D

FREE HOSTING CREDITS FOR ALL! I hope. :rolleyes:. The years, wow that's a long running community. Wooho!To think, I'll reach my 1 year anniversary here in a couple weeks.Good job OpaQue! Congratz Xisto! Thanks members!PARTY AT SM'S HOUSE!

Yes good job guys, if it wern't for this site I wouldn't have continued on with my web site but I found Xisto to be the best host ever and dont mind the posting, hopefully another 2 years will pass and I will still be here!

that is excelent!! congrats OpaQue on achieving 2 years of success on Xisto, and i dont know about other xisto sites, but you have done an excelent job on Xisto, you have provided an excelent free ad free webhost :rolleyes: and it is just excelent

CONGRADULATIONS TRAP17

LOL

i hope Xisto continues its long streak of sucess!!

and a sad thing is for the teo ywar anavery saint michael is basicly leaving :lol:

i agree with kubi, as an anaversery gift everyone should get credits, maybe depending on how long thay have been here, or maybe just 10 for everyone lol

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Trap Seventeen has done a marvelous job of offering quality free site hosting in the past two years. I too have completed my first year way back in April and am running towards my second year. I too have paid hosting account at Xisto - Web Hosting and I must say Xisto is equally good or even better as other paid hosting sites. The server is fast responding for database driven sites and downtime is very minimal, almost no downtime for texttile files and html files except for those database. On the second anniversary, my wish is that NO LOST OF CREDIT on that day! Second wish is graphic competition, preferably the Second Anniversary Banner for trap seventen. Thank you.

Congrats Xisto/opaque for 2years anniversary..Xisto has made it possible what other hosting sites couldn't do and i appreciate its consistency..I had been associated with other free hosting site but now its all down..I hope nothing like that happen with Xisto

lets go buy some grog and celebrate, dammit i'm too young. Anyways, lets all go to Saint michaels house to celebrate, so whats your address ? :rolleyes: I have been here for a year and 2 months i think. yeah something like that. I joined t17 4 days before my birthday.Someone should make a Invision skin for Xisto's birthday. Change the look for that day, and change it back. Only some problems. The time zone, dont you just hate it.HAPPY BRITHDAY

Congratulations to all of us for reaching Trap 17's second year!!! Congratulations to Admin Opaque and the Moderators!I suggest giving free forum creditsepending on how long the member has been staying here at the forum. Like if you are a member for a year already, you will have twenty free credits to your account. And lesser amount of credits for those staying less than a year. And for Those member who have registered on June And July two years ago will have Fifty or more credits.or maybe a signature for loyal members!

Well I didn't realize that Traps17's Anniversary was so soon. I guess that will make it easy for me to tell how long my site has been up since switching hosts. Well congrats Trap 17 for hitting the 2 year mark and I hope for many more years to come. One more thing....since its Xisto's two year anniversary...Pixy Stixs for Everyone! *starts passing out Pixy Stixs* :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all of us for reaching Trap 17's second year!!! Congratulations to Admin Opaque and the Moderators!
I suggest giving free forum creditsepending on how long the member has been staying here at the forum. Like if you are a member for a year already, you will have twenty free credits to your account. And lesser amount of credits for those staying less than a year. And for Those member who have registered on June And July two years ago will have Fifty or more credits.

or maybe a signature for loyal members!

You know how long that'd take? Over 12k members, do you wanna do it? :rolleyes:, I was joking about the credits, don't get your hopes up guys :lol:.

Hmm Xisto is older than this forum right, I remember registering here about the end of june when Xisto still had that crappy website Xisto used to have at that time =p

lol You joined in July of 2004 so the forum is still the same just the design is a bit different. Someone found a site that'll flash you back to that moment in time. Xisto has come a long way in two years and hopefully I'll be here for many years to come. Sorry I'm a bit late but Happy Anniversary to Xisto and Good Luck in the future.