xisto Community
wild20

Get Paid To Post On Forums? Links, Resources for Pay for Writing, Earn from Forums

Get Paid to Post on Forums

I have seen these all over, could people maybe give me a short list on where I could post on forums and get paid? I am a freelance writer, and I know this is one option. I tried searching it, but word of mouth always works best. Thanks in advance!

Note: Please move if needed, I wasn't sure if I should do it in the Make Money forum, or not.

Notice from advertisement:
At Xisto.com - This very site, You get paid in terms of CREDITS. These credits are used to keep up your Web Hosting account (which we give for FREE). The Web Hosting is of top notch quality and filled with all features which you can ever except from a good professional hosting company. Xisto's policy of "Get Paid to Post at forums" is a bit different. We pay in terms of Hosting (Web space and other services).

The Paid Hosting is provided by Xisto - Web Hosting.com (Xisto's official Web Hosting Company).

With your credits, you can purchase Domains worth $10. Unlike most of the boards which are freshers, here you enjoy the company of a large population of webmasters from around the Web. Not only any individual can start his web career (say designing, programming, animation etc) but he also gets a vast company and all the necessary tools he would ever require to get started :-)

HostBidder.com supposedly gives you cash and items for posting. I've never tried it though, so don't blame me!

This is a real interesting concept, kind of like here on Trap. We are also getting paid to post...well 'in kind'...instead of money we get free hosting etcbut it would be great to be able to use your credits for anything. I think nowadays they have the adsense sharing programme,where if you post and <- snipped -> they give like 30% or something of the revenue}

lol i think that hostbidder.com site are for those losers that have no life and desperately need the money, o wells. hah ima go register on it now =D lol jk hehe

I have seen these all over, couled people maybe give me a short list on where I could post on forums and get paid? I am a freelance writer, and I know this is one option. I tried searching it, but word of mouth always works best. Thanks in advance!
Note: Please move if needed, I wasn't sure if I should do it in the Make Money forum, or not.

I will get you in touch with a site that pays .20 per post of minimum 15 words. You can also write blogs and articles and get paid. The only thing is that you must be able to write about emergency medical services in the US. You don't have to be an EMT or Paramedic but must research enough so you can post. Contact me at emscontenct@hotmil.com.

Seems like BOAW may be interested in this also.

I'm not charging anybody anything. The company pays me to hire writers. They are looking for good, regular writers. You keep writing, they'll keep paying. No middle man or company involved. Work hard and within rules they will keep paying.

John.
Edited by emscontent (see edit history)

You can go to wired flame they are a company thing that pay their writers to post in different forums, they also do articles, also forum wizards, I've been paid alot by them both so they are not scams.-shakiz26

Nowadays these get paid to post forums have introduced another method of earning.In this we can even add our adsense code in this post and once when we complete 10 posts our adsense gets displayed along with the post.With this we can increase even the number of page impressions of google adsense.Jaganearn-cash-to-surf.blogspot.com

Looks pretty interesting, but I prefer IPB hosting cause getting 2.0-2.3 is hard...Actually any version but IPB 1.3 for free is hard in the terms of creation. :rolleyes: However with money you can buy the license, but back at myself when I say it's continious pay.Be right back, this auto-debate is gonna take a while. ;)

Do you need to pay tax for the income?

Get Paid To Post On Forums?

As you can make money by posting, is this income is taxable? how do you pay tax for this kind of revenue?

-reply by Tony

Was searching for the same thing

Get Paid To Post On Forums?

Was searching for the same thing and I've just found Getpaidtopost.Com. Minimum / post is $0.20 and they have campaigns who pay you $1+ for each post you make.

-reply by Jane

myCent collection of point is a payment technique anyways. It is a technique that is a proven one. Most sites which promis a cash return are scams. You can ake my words on this except a few sites.

Dear friends what I think is what we get for our postings out here is also real money isn’t it the difference is that we have to buy their services for the same. But it is worth it we can even purchase a domain name from the earnings of this forum other wise we have to pay $10 for the same. So I love trap 17 and I am satisfied with the deal. Even though I am not hosted yet but soon will be and I am confident about it.?