xisto Community
Kubi

The So Called "bestwebhost.com" A hoax?

It looks like this dude designed his site in Microsoft word back in the 90s. It's a terrible site, and I hope that no chump has a site on their server. I've seen better deals in advertisements - 2.5 GB for $6.95.

These guys have been online since 1998 (according to WHOIS) and here's something really interesting, they have a bunch of domains that redirect to
BestWebHost.com:

bestwebhost.bizbestwebhost.com
bestwebhost.org
bestwebhost.us
bestwebhostess.com
bestwebhostess.net
bestwebhosting.us
bestwebhosts.com
bestwebhosts.net
bestwebhosts.org
bestwebhosts.us
golfpro.org <---------Thats Weird :)

I find that funny. I'm sure they just did that so no one else could claim the title "Best Web Host", haha, to bad Xisto already did that~. Golf pro? Most likely for golfer who would try that domain, or maybe they bought out that domain from the origanal owner of the site. Ohh.

This is hilarious.. seriously, where did golfpro.org came from? I'll just presume they bought it off the original owner of the site for no particular reason (ie one of them WTF-like purchases)

This is hilarious.. seriously, where did golfpro.org came from? I'll just presume they bought it off the original owner of the site for no particular reason (ie one of them WTF-like purchases)

I'll bet that it's from some client who closed down their site, whose domain was registered by Bestwebhost. Now let's all go figure out why the heck they would actually keep the domain (let alone redirecting it to their site), instead of just cancelling it.

Well considering the age of the hosting service, it sorta explains why their website looks outdated, and looks like it uses HTML 3.2 or something.... They have a hard to navigate one-page site.... Even if someone wanted to register they probably can't even find what packages there are...

I would say that this is a horrible site. The specs on this god awful thing is outdated and flat rate cheaply made and unprofessional site. They probably used a web template, and got this crap, i bet they dont even own a business. They probably live an a apartment and host this stuff.. sarcastic about the apartment. But yeah i had a friend tyr this out. He said its good for personally sites, Not a company!

Wha... ??Their site is almost as bad as mine, and I'm not even 1/4 of the way done with mine, and I'm completely new to HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. They could at least have a NavBar. They just have a bunch of links scattered all over the page. Even I know not to do that. All they would have to do is look at a couple of tutorials(which are free), and look at some other sites for an example. They probably just haven't done anything to it since they came up with the idea. If you're trying to make money off of something, you should at least keep track of it. I don't even think anyone that works for them would use their service.Now I don't feel so bad about my site. ;)

For $10 i can get unlimited bandwidth and 4GB of space with Cpanel and Fantastico and other features!

They are using deprecated HTML tags, like < small > and < big >. When you go to that website, the navbar takes up half the page. The guy who made that site must have not known what HTML was. He probaly learned what web hosting was the day before. I give the site a 1/10. Horrid.

Was that a hosting service or a scam. Man their website was an eyesore. At first I thought that they were offering the asp.net support which comes with a little higher price. But when i clicked the asp.net link, MAN they are asking for a whooping $17 for that.Thats sure is one big money gauging website. Poeple should know about it so they don't get scam'd. Xisto is far more better than others out there. benefits of being in a community and getting a paid hosting type account for free.

BestWebHost.com was the definite UGLIEST webhosting site i've ever seen. And with those prices? Hell no - I hope they BURN to the ground, if not we could bring some people and burn their house down lol.The site looks like it's made by a 12 year old kiddie with Dreamweaver... Who's just learned to insert IMAGES and annoying flashy text.Seriously. Atleast they could get a free template or something.But 30$ for 200mb disk-space is a damn RIPOFF - Stay away from this host people! It's not always the domain name that tells much about a host :P

Hi,I at first was curious to see what the website was about and I think that guy could have made the website better.I found it a bit too random and at the end I got bored trying to search for their packages.... They renew domains at 14.99 USD :P Plain :D

I would say for sure that their website was generated by MS Frontpage. You cannot get a good web admin to design your website and you wanna offer webhosting to some other people.I would rather get my hosting with all them updated packages here in Xisto than go there and pay $10