xisto Community
Johnny

2 Clan Templates [by Johnny]

These are just 2 templates I made for my clan. These aren't sliced or coded or anything yet, but we might end up using the second one for the website.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm hoping to get some animation and overlays into that so the menus pop out, and things light up when you mouse over them. If I don't end up using either them for the clan site, I might just turn it into my blog's new template.

So, tell me what you think. :)

lol, got to say the name of the clan I find is quite amusing! :) Looks nice and clean though, great job.

They both look pretty good, I like how the colors match with eachother. I especially like the second one, it looks nice, clean, and professional. Kepp up the good work!

Hm, getting blazed and getting drunk....The drunk part sounds fun, I'm not for blazin.I really like the second template, the first one need more grads..a little plain too.Any chance I can use the second one? If I apply different colors or something?

I personally also like the second template better. The first one is ok but it sort of looks plain but does have some good parts in there. On the second one I think the navigation buttons are a bit too big on the second one though.

Thanks for the comments all. I got pretty much the responses I would expect -- First one's too plain, second one has big menu buttons, blazin' n drinkin...So yeah, thanks. :)

It looks alright......The 1st layout I think could've had more potential init!! maybe more black and green in the header? It would look awesome though if you change the header and the nav buttons. Good Job Though!!

First Layout-

Interesting menu, maybe a little original too. The text on the menu is propably the best part of this layout. The borders of the white menu part is a little to dark(the shadow at top, and the shadow at bottom). The green bar under the banner is pretty bad too. The criss-corss lines on it are to dark on the light green which makes it look...not as good... The content box is ok, but the green border on the gray looks bad. It woulda looked better without any border at all. And, the banner's OK.

5.4/10

Second Layout-

This one is alot better then the first. Especially color wise. The top box at the top adds a nice feel to the layout. The menu is the only bad part. The grey you used in the menu is to dark, which does help the viewer notice the menu better, but it's just not...visually appealing...

7.3/10

Edited by siotoxin (see edit history)

I got to say, that the second one is much better. Problem for first is that, that it`s too dark, and thet green color sux! But in the second colors are good, font is nice, just change size of titles... At all I give to first one 6/10, but for second 8/10.That`s my look!