xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Sotw #39 Entries Space theme

This week's SOTW will have a space theme. This means your sig should have something to do with space, be that an alien landscape, a spacecraft, an alien or even a render from any science fiction movie. Yes, this means you trekkies out there can use a Star Trek render. :)

Sig size: 300x100-350x150

Brush Style: freestyle

Render: Space related

Text: Your name

Other effects: anything you want

Deadline is 27 May 2006 Good luck everyone!

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

Since its something about related to space so im doing this one XD..

Heres the Entry:

Posted Image

Hope it is accepted o_o :) amd good luck everyone

Posted Image

My entry

Posted Image

I can't see the space in those. Point it out to me, I must be dumb. So for now, entries not accepted.

just to clear it up for kubi...and me...when you say preditor you mean a preditor from Alien VS Prediator??

Itsmyard's entry, to me, is acceptable. It's something that you'd see in a scifi thing.

or even a render from any science fiction movie

Itsmyard's entry, to me, is acceptable. It's something that you'd see in a scifi thing.

Space / robot

The theme was space, not sci-fi. I think people have to look deeper into the theme for the sotw entries. I bet we would see alot more quality this way.

Also theme should be descripted with details, any questions dont feel down to hit up a Moderator with it.

@Edgecoc:Increase the height of your entry by 3px.@savge17:Sci-fi is short for science fiction. Avalon clearly stated science fiction. I guess, we'll wait for Avalon for the final word.

I clear this up since it space theme it falls under everything that is related to it, sci-fi, outer space itself, aliens and other non earth stuff.

my entry

Posted Image