xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Sotw #39 Entries Space theme

As far as I'm concerned both itsmyard and Edgecoc have submitted entries that fit within the guidelines. As Saint_Michael has pointed out, a science fiction render is acceptable.

This week's SOTW will have a space theme. This means your sig should have something to do with space, be that an alien landscape, a spacecraft, an alien or even a render from any science fiction movie. Yes, this means you trekkies out there can use a Star Trek render.

itsmyard's entry is a robot, from my perspective a robot as depicted in his sig is pure science fiction and could even be considered an alien.
Edgecoc's entry that I can see, (the first one appears to have been removed) is clearly from the science fiction movie "Predator".

I deliberately made the criteria fairly loose as this seems to attract more entries and allows for more diversity in the entries. I could have called it a science fiction theme, but then we probably wouldn't see entries like Mich's and Saint_Michael's 'planetscapes'.
Edited by Avalon (see edit history)