xisto Community
good-baby

My First Date With A Girl! oh My God

Hey bro this is a dead thread dont try to revive it.

If your talking to me, "BRO" isnt the word.

&sorry, my mistake.. wasnt trying to revive anything! - &so what if i do.

Im allowed to state my opinion arnet i?

(im not having a go, just asking.) :P

Oh, buddy, I am SO SORRY! That's a horror story. Yeah...you know what? I'm sorry to say, but the only people trying to meet a significant other over the INTERNET are fat, slobby, geekish, freakish computer nerds.Please don't do that again! I never met anyone I was even remotely interested in CHATTING over the internet. Jesus....where's the HUMAN factor? I want to see them, HEAR THEM (I'm into sexy voices), SMELL THEM (hee hee hee...if they smell, GO TO HELL), and yes, FEEL THEM. Sorry...but those are the facts, jack.Back in the day, of course, the primary meeting place was a bar or club. So you got do have some drinks, relax and really get to know the PERSON before you took anything anywhere. Nobody seems to do that any more. So what's a young man to do? I don't have any brilliant suggestions, but whatever it is, do it OUTSIDE! Join a gym...one of those rock climbing dealies. Or go to a billiard club. Or go to the movies with friends...just ANYWHERE where you can physically see and interact with a person.Otherwise, you're doomed to dish out dough for fatties and their girlfriends and go home lonely and broken hearted. Don't do that again! LOL.Fat....eee heee heee heee...you poor, poor bastard.

As I said, it's fine to meet someone over the internet, if they have webcam and you have webcam then thats your first step, simply pick a public place to meet and say it will be a group thing. If they don't know your information then; A ) They don't have your phone number; can't call you. B ) You meet at public place; they don't know where you live or goto school etc. C ) Meet wih friends; you can make them meet your friends, see who they really are. You just have to be smart about what it is your going to do, there is no sense having a bunch of your mate (guys) if your going to meet a girl, it would just end in tradgey. No reason you can't use the internet to meet people.

Edited by tuddy (see edit history)

God, as long as you didn't ditch her because of her physique, you have every right in the world to delete her off your buddy list. How many of the other people have you met? Because I find it quite weird that if they've never met you before that they didn't notice your probably super suprised look when they gave you the bill :PReminds me of a time where my brother was going with me and my family to dinner and we took my brothers' friend. At the end of the meal, the waiter, who obviously realized my brothers' friend was not part of the family, gave the bill to my brothers' friend. He had a priceless look on his face. The kid was really young, so he didn't even have money on him :P

Haha what a crazy thing lol.I mean one thing's CERTAIN - NEVER MEET A PERSON YOU HAVEN'T SEEN (Picture / Webcam / whatever) :) That should be rule nr 1 lol. And i guess rule nr 2 must be to find out if it's a BOY or a GIRL = p hah.Anyways, better luck next time mate :XD:!(And giving YOU THE BILL? Haha! They invited YOU and YOU pay... How *Cough* ... weird ... just weird.)

Edited by Atthack (see edit history)

Hmm, something is lacking in your love story. I understand, you met your internet girl with some friends. How many were they? Were they had the same looks? Were they all fat? Had there no one among them looked loveliest? You see, if there was one, even just one, who looked prettiest than the rest, didn't you think that she might had been her? And that they had their plan to mock you up in case you fall below her expectation? Straightly said, you might not also be that handsome and you are just equally matched with that fat woman you now despise. (no offense meant) :o

fat girls

My First Date With A Girl!

Hey buddy if you don't want her ill take her. I enjoy fat girls they are the best,and they are not fake,real down to earth,and the best lovers. Like I said ill take her and I'm not ashame to say it I LOVE FAT GIRLS

-reply by biggals.Only

Well, at least you were somewhat "honorable", in that you DIDN'T go out running and screaming profanities, and didn't embarrass her in front of her friend, and actually paid for the dinner. It seems like she was nice. It's too bad she conned you. Maybe she thought she was helping you take the relationship to the next level of commitment....Anyway, sorry for your loss. May your pride rest in peace.

LMAO. no offense to who ever find girls over the internet or guys but its not a good reason because you don't know what they look like or how they even through myspace just go out and find a girl a the old fashion way