xisto Community
AnGeL KiSS

How Do You Stop A Guy From Liking You..

Phone him. Often. Especially when you know they don't like it, like at work, about 6am in the morning, and as often as possible, about every 6 and a half minutes should do it. Keep it up for about a week and then see what their opinion of you is then.

yeah, i have this problem now.. theres this guy i really don't consider any part more than friends. but he asked me out and im like .. wdf (inside didnt say it..) and then hes all tracey you didnt respond.. and stufff.. it happened on GUNBOUND lmao.. :lol: and now hes IMing me alot... so.. what do you guys think ? :(

Did you try telling him straight up that you dont want to? That usually works. Unless hes a stalker or a psycopath he will get the point. If hes one of those two or both.....your in a world of trouble!!! I really dont think id ask someone out over gunbound lol. By the way....what are you doing next weekend? LMAO!

The whole 'I only like you as a friend thing' is probably the worst thing for a guy to hear. I know I'd hate it if someone said that to me, and I know from what a lot of my friends say that they'd rather know what they've done wrong exactly than be told that they're 'just a friend'. they say it feels more like the truth.

It depends on what the guy is upto,i guess .. If he is really irritating you ,just ditch him .. Ignore him to an extent that he never troubles you again !! And if he asks questions like "Why didn't you call me " ,Just answer him "I was busy playing Liberty Stories" or something like that. Give him an impression that you care little to go out with him. Once he gets to know that ,i am sure he would not trouble you anymore !!!But if the guy is not really troubling you , and is trying to be a good genuine friend with you, i really feel sorry for the guy. He must be unlucky to have a discussion going on about him ,here at a forum !!! So, apart from posting what you can do to ditch him, my heart feels sorry for that guy :):):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by techclave (see edit history)

Invite him out to a coffee shop and explain that you do not want to have a relationship with him. But just don't tipped him off, you never know what gentlemen can do when they're piss. If that doesn't work, perhaps you can try it my way, although I'm a boy. I invited a girl who loved me crazily but I never liked her. I explained to her that I had been taken, but she didn't believe me. Next step, I did what my mum told me - dig my nose and scratch my armpit in front of her. And it WORK! She left me off.

The answer my not be as easy as "No" if he really likes you that will crush him. Try telling him something like you are great friends and dont want anything more than that. Or just plainly say you dont feel the same about him as he does you. But saying "No" bluntly is, in my opinion mean without a response after.

I agree with the "NO" proponents. It should be done as soon and as bluntly as possible for the best effect. We guys can handle it when delivered like so and it leaves no room for doubt as to what the girl is saying.I know the guys in the house agree. Had a bad experience, hung around for 2 yrs and eventually got the message.Be blunt, be quick, be definite.

Following steps will Guarantee Hatred and all related emotions-Shoot an RPG at him-Blow off his head with . .95 Dragonov-Rig his car to explode on ignition-Poison his food:PIf all the above fails..then try the more conventional ignoring calls and never making them,picking fights for your OWN mistakes and expecting him to apologize,make a statement and never honor it but expect nothing less than perfection from him,treat him like a pile of rat droppings,but at the same time,DO make it a point to show your "friendship" to him by doing something nice at an interval of a month or so.If he proposes to you,then a flat denial will not work as much magic as a "we can still be friends".Continue to remain friends and act as though nothing ever happened.Make it a point to mention that a relationship is never possible and how you liked your gym instructor and a guy who got transferred to Tahiti.Is the problemstill persists,DO NOT get astray from the above procedure,stick to it and the guy will eventually get bored and leave,hopefully.

some people might...therest might not...many choose not to abandon hopeeven after several failures....if he posts something like "how to move on with crushes" on public forums....gear up..that guy is DETERMINED and getting rid of him aint gonna be easy.

Theres this guy and he has ADHD right and I act all nice around him so he caught on the idea of liking me but don't really ke him at all. he told me when we were all just hanging out I said I was flattered but I was screaming inside. what should I do?I don't like him but I don't want him to freak out either. -Jessica

i think one of the best ways to tell a guy to back is by ignoring them they'll get tired of you and most likely the will leave you alone. if you tell them to leave you alone and you dont like them and stuff like that they might get upsest. and that would mean you could put youself in danger. another thing is by going out with them and making it like the worst date of their life. that could work.

I am in this situation right now actually, waiting for a reply.  I was going to ask in person but she had to go out of town with family, so I gave her a letter written in calligraphy.  Took three hours to write and I asked her to wait until valentines to open it. When I talked to her she gave me the response I am hearing allot about here, "Give me some time".  Now I honestly really care about this girl, so I will wait as long as I have to to hear yes or no, but honestly girls, you only hurt us more by putting it off then saying no.  If you honestly know the answer when he asks, tell him.  I believe she needs time to work out things in her life before giving me an answer, but in many cases girls do put us off and in the end your desire to not hurt your friend can ruin an otherwise viable friendship.