xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What Do You Do When You Love Two People? suggest me your relationship advice

Been married for 13 years. was sepaerated for 7mths. My friend and I started dating we fell in love I got bk with ny husband thought I was infatuated its now been over 4 years he recently stopped me fron seeing him as often hoping I leave my husband. I now feel love sick and think about him daily, but I love my husband we have 2 kids. Now I cant c my boyfriend when I want. I don't know what 2 do. Please help

Been married for 13 years. was sepaerated for 7mths. My friend and I started dating we fell in love I got bk with ny husband thought I was infatuated its now been over 4 years he recently stopped me fron seeing him as often hoping I leave my husband. I now feel love sick and think about him daily, but I love my husband we have 2 kids. Now I cant c my boyfriend when I want. I don't know what 2 do. Please help

It is absolutely wrong to be with one person and live with the other because you are essentially cheating both of them. Your husband has committed to being with you and has been married to you for thirteen years. You even have two wonderful kids together. It is just not worth tossing it away to be with your boyfriend if you still have any kind of feelings for your husband and your kids. Kids who grow up in broken homes do not get to live their childhood and do not get the love and attention that they deserve. The kids need a loving mother and you cannot expect to abandon them when they need you to go and selfishly consider your own needs. Cheating on your husband is just as bad, if not worse. After your wedding vows of being together in good times and bad, and for better or for worse, and in sickness and good health, you are essentially breaking your wedding vows. It's like going back on your word. You are stepping back from what you have promised to do. The right thing for you to do is to bid farewell to your boyfriend and live your life with your husband and kids.