xisto Community
darnit

Difference Between Love And Crush

the different between love and crushDifference Between Love And CrushFor me,,ahm,,,the difference between love and crush is this, when we talk about crush it's only an admiration or an appreciation for somebody else you like her/him maybe bec. He or she is attractive to you...And maybe because you like her because that person is talented...But when we talk about love it is a feeling that something you cannot explain you will be happy if you will see him/her you will feel complete if you will be with him..Love is a feeling that you can do everything just for your love ones...You will feel sad if she is not feeling good...Love can makes you more happier in each day,you will be happy if he/she will fell great"Love is an acceptance you are willing to accept the person whom you loved no matter what she is or who she is and that's love"...-reply by cindy

i think the better question would be whats the difference betweenliking/obsessing and lovecrush and love its pretty easy i thinkyou cant love someone who never got to interact with, i think, since crushes are mostly from away hidden things.. where you think a person is amazing, funny, loved, hilarious, pretty, hot, just the perfect personyou need to get to know someone to get to like them.. which leads to love, if that even exists, i dont know what love is so i cant go on

Crush and Love: Dont crossover, it is dangerousDifference Between Love And Crush

I don't believe in crushes, they are just merely a 'sexual impulse'. It is what the young fall into; I might say that it is even foolish.

Look, to be honest I feel the same as you; that something is missing inside me after I met a certain girl.

I have come to realize that a lot of girls get crushes all the time, and that is because they are generally more innocent than guys. But if you spot one coming at you, be careful, don't fall into it too quickly. At your age, chances are that the girl has a crush on you, but again, beware of 'falling in love' with that person, because if you do, chances are that you will get hurt.

At your age, I will recommend you to look inside your heart and be honest with yourself. Do you really love that person?

I will suggest you to know or get to know the difference at first so that you can be more aware of were your emotions lead you to and so that ultimately you will make the right choice. 

Well, I don't think I was helpful, but at least I hope I did give some advice.

-reply by Gabo

the differenceDifference Between Love And Crush

yes... There is a difference about having a crush on someone and loving them. A crush is when you see and meet someone and your starting to think he can be a potential mate in life. And love is when once that person you had a crush on and you both have been together for a certain a madder of time then you may say your in love. If it was the same to many parents would probably be mad at there kids

-reply by alejandra

Where is the love?Difference Between Love And Crush

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 4 days and yet, he has still not ever once mentioned that he loves me. It's not that big of a deal to me, but at times I sit here and wonder "will he ever love me" or "does he not like me that much to say he loves me?" which is funny because he's always telling me everything a guy would say when he loves someone. I Honestly can say that I would have said those 3 most meaning words a couple months ago because there is no second thought when people come and ask me "do YOU love him?" in my head, I immediately think to myself "yes, I do love him." but the reason I haven't said it yet either is because I don't wanna be the first one that said it and what if he doesn't say it back or feels the same why and that is why he hasn't said it. I'd do anything for him and I've never ever felt as comfortable the way I feel when I'm with him and ive never liked someone so much that the way I feel for him is UNEXPLAINABLE. There would be to many words to describe the way I feel towards him. I don't know what to do anymore? What if our love is too strong that it is better off without saying "I love you" and the only way we'll realy know if we love each other is when it's over and there's no more us. Or .. What if it's not love and the reason it hasn't been mentioned or ever talked about is because we don't belong together. Ugh, I don't know I'm lost, hopeless, and confused. Help♥

-reply by Brianna

Love/CrushesDifference Between Love And Crush

Love - this is an emotion and a choice. It is something that is unconditional under all circumstances and never fails, lies or cheats. It is faithful through all life and is there every second of every day. It is something sacred. Love is different from a crush because not only is it feeling that you want to be with the person and how much you like them, but it is the choice as well. For example when you are so mad at the person you could almost leave them you CHOOSE to stay because they are meant for you and you are meant for them. You LOVE them ! Its choosing everyday to be faithful and no matter how mad, upset or bad circumstance comes up that you will spend the rest of your life with them. Love also must be both of you. You cannot stay in love with a person who does not love you back. Love is meant for two. 

Crush - this is simply just thinking someones pretty, hot or anything that you find attractive and having emotions for the person. This is what children or people who are not serious about marriage etc.. Experience. Maybe what you would have had in school as a young child before you knew about commitment.

-reply by S_girl.

Heey;]. I Just Happened To Come By This Post^^And Well . .The Difference Between Love And A Crush?Theres So Many Differences Hunnie;]I'm A Girl, And I Know Alot About That, Even Though I Maay Be Still Young, Lool, Only 10;]But Age Dosent Matter Now, Does It^^?Well . .Just To Tell YouA Crush, Is Someone That Yu Like, Cause Of Looks, Or Maybe Personality Too, But This Person Yu Fancy Dosent Last As Long As True Love Will, A Crush, Its Someone Who Yu Like, But For True Love, Its Someone Who You Love, And You ACCEPT Them For Who They Are, Not Just Cause Of Looks, But Because Of Them. .I'm Only 10, And I Havent Experienced Much I Admit,But I Understand Difference Between Crush And A True LoveIts Hard To Find The DifferenceBut. . Currently I Love Someone, Its Been For A Very Long Time, And I Can Admit I Love That Person, Though We're Not Going Out, I Dont Want A Relationship At This Age, But Theres No Wrong With Just Loving Or Even Liking Your Crush;]Well. . Crush-Its Someone Who You Fancy For A Period Of Time, This Wouldent Last Long, This Occurs, Caause. . Well . .Umm Lets Say, Looks? Poss Personality Too, But It Reaaly Depends;]. Love-You Love Someone For Who They Are, And You Wouldent See Any Bad Things In Them, And You Accept Them For The Way They Are, And You Know Them Well And Also, Its Not Just For Their Looks, But For Themself, Their Personality<3I Hope You Liked This Advice. . I Couldent Give Much D:. All I Want To Say Is, Stop Worrying, Cause If Its True Love, It'l Just Gradually FLOW Inside You xD.xLove,Vanessa.x

Dear .....As the title says, i wanna see what all of you out there think the difference between a crush and true love isi'm 16, and havent seen much of life, but i think i have the general gist of the difference.This happens so because of my own relationship with a girl, which hasnt gone well, i wrote this story in the topic named Confusing girls, but it didnt work out, and usually for me, if it was a crush i would've forgotten a girl in a month or two, but this girl, even though i tried to avoid for a 3 months after she said no, and staying away, not even seeing her face weeks at a time, i still feel like something is missing in my heart, its like i left my heart with her, and to tell you the truth i think its love, I think its love because, I know a relationship is impossible, and i expect nothing from liking her, but i still love her unconditionally, meaning i dont expect anything in return, if this was a regular crush, i'd expect something in return, but i dont even talk to her that much, an occassional Hi, and thats it, and still she's in there, pretty deep.

In my own opinion, i think love is everlasting and the 2 parties are willing to spend their life forever and ever with their partner and never be separated. But a crush... i think its some kind of when someone thinks that he/she likes the opposite gender and it lasts only for a a while~~ not long... :D:blush:

it is simple to answer... and tell the difference...Crush is a one sided feel of love...and Love happens when both shows crushes...

love is wanting to spend the rest of your love with someone even through hard times, have children and raise a family, or just loving someone for the rest of your life, a crush is what you feel in early life when you feel the knot in your stomach every time you see that someone it will go away sometimes when you have sometime with that person and see the bad sides of them as well as the good sides the later is also wanting to get someone into bed without any after thought about any relationship.

When someone's development in life is crushed with a relationship, it is crush and when someone is able to move forward in life inspite of challenges with a relationship, it is love.

That's a good way to put it. In my own words, I'd take it a step further and say that love is always unconditional. When you truly love someone/something, nothing should be able to change that, despite possible relationship changes (divorce, breaking up, etc.). A crush, however, can come and go as things progress.

I don't think love requires a relationship, either. I know of people who are divorced now that still love each other, but don't see an intimate relationship being a viable option. Instead, they are just friends (although this could bring on an entire discussion by itself).

In my opinion, love is a choice, not a feeling. If you don't maket the choice to love someone, but rather just let your emotions tell you that you supposedly love them, there is a good chance the relationship will not work.

IT CANT BE A CHOICE ITS A FEELING ,IN LIFE WE HAVE MANY CHOICS THAT WE DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR A CHOICE IS LIKE GOING TO A SHOP AND PICK A CUP LOVE IS NOT LIKE THAT ,IN LOVE YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR HERT AND YOUR BRAIN TO REAL BE INTO SOME ONE

I see the difference between both as the difference giving and talking. I think crush is more about taking and love is more about giving.If both refer to some kind of attraction then crush is more of qualified attraction, I mean you're attracted to people because of their qualities. Love on the other hand is a non justified attraction.Love in that sense would be deeper and more complicated status than crush. Also crush could be part of love in a way.

Edited by mamer (see edit history)