xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carlvskansas

Some Good Metal Bands

Depends on what kinda metal you like.Heaven Shall Burn.The Crimson ArmadaThe Eyes Of A TraitorRammsteinBetween The Buried And Me <-- FRIGGIN AMAZING BAND.Beneath The SkyAs Blood Runs BlackAs I Lay DyingAll Shall PerishSuffokateApocalypticaKalmahWithin The Ruinsthis is mainly the stuff i listen to. its fairly heavy BUT. it does have softer aspects to some of their songs so its quite diverse. all really good metal bands :) ENJOY!

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/36396-some-good-metal-bands/ to Trap FeedBacker</a>Haha, what some of you guys have defined as "metal" is really sad.
As I Lay Dying, Bullet for my Valentine, Job for a Cowboy and especially Slipknot are NOT metal! They are Metalcore and Nu-Metal (yet are not true metal); approach a TRUE metalhead and mention those bands, and you'll be lucky to make it past that minute alive.

REAL metal = Overkill, Carpathian Forest, Slayer, Exodus, Guns and' Roses, Megadeth, OLD Metallica, Darkthrone, EvilSpell, Manowar, Celtic Frost, Venom, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth, Iron Maiden etc.

But yes, there are SOOOO many different types of metal.

-reply by Edgehead.

You think that Slipknot are NOT a metal band but then you think that guns n roses are a REAL metal band?? Makes no sense some how.