xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carlvskansas

Some Good Metal Bands

heres the real metal bands

Some Good Metal Bands

Here are some of the greatest metal bands to have played...There are many types of metal..But as far as heavy metal here are the best..

Cradle of filth

Children of bodom

Burn the preist

Dimmu borgir

In flames

Chimaira

Slayer

Death

Napalm

Hatebreed

Acid bath

My dying bride

Soilwork

All of these bands are great metal bands

-reply by eric

Metal Bands

Some Good Metal Bands

Atreyu is the best!

Bullet for my valentine, silverstein, as I lay dying, saosin, rarkway drive, and 36 crazyfists are also really good

I totally agree with you there Edgehead but what is Guns 'and' Roses doing there. They are classic Rock. I have nothing to contribute than my two cents but thanks for all the good bands.

-reply by Aussie Guy

good metal bandSome Good Metal Bands

Very good metal band is Five Finger Death Punch...Stupid *bottom* name I know, but for all you metalheads its good stuff, o and slipknot is bull****, its just for 12 yr olds who want to be rebels.

-reply by That White Kid

Wow, quite pathetic hate of nu-metalcore. Yes, I am also a hater of the newer style metal, but seriously, saying all metalcore sucks is just wrong. An example of a bad metalcore band is Avenged Sevenfold. I'm glad they havn't been mentioned. An example of a good metalcore band is Killswitch Engage or even Trivium. 

Here's my top metal bands.

MetallicaKreatorSlayerMegadethKillswitch EngageBlack Label Society (those guitar hero queers can go die. Suicide Messiah>Stillborn)DioDisturbed <-----Yes I like disturbed, the song just sounds great in general. I don't even like that genre too. Though I don't even consider them Nu-metal, they deserve a spot elsewhere.Iron Maiden (Guitar hero kids can **** it once more)Motley Crue (I love hair metal, get over it.)Ozzy (diary of a madman!)System of a Down, despite what the heck their genre is. (Guitar kids kill yourselves now please)Trivium

Just try the bands out. If you don't like them, too bad for you. The top poster (Inhuman) was the most correct when giving out his bands. Read his.

-reply by Michael

I agree.. Slipknot was good till the little posers ruined it. Five Finger DeathPunch are really good. Though their title is lame and means the same thing as brass knuckles [[get it five finger death punch- brass knuckles? -.- how creative?]] I'm a fan of:

Job for a Cowboy,Lamb of God,KillWhitneyDead, Bury Your Dead, Cryptopsy, The Faceless,  and sooo much more.But someone said that 30 Seconds to Mars was metal? Not even close. :]Sorry.And Bowling for Soup isn't either.

I am more into deathcore, and blackmetal. 

-reply by HayleyHorror

Yes My kind of a question.Theres alot of great metal bands its about what kind you like. 

• Slayer
  • Amon Amarth ( VIKING METAL!!)
  • Behemoth (mixed reactions)
  • Black Dahlia Murder (listen to miscarriage)
  • Black Label Society
  • Cannibal Corpse (great if you like death metal)
  • Cattle Decapitation (if you like grindcore)
  • Children of Bodom
  • Cradle of Filth
  • Dethklok
  • Devildriver
  • Disturbed
  • Emperor(melodic death metal)
  • 5FDP
  • Gojira
  • Gwar(amazing live)
  • Iron Maiden
  • Black Sabbath
  • Kreator
  • Lamb of God
  • Machine Head
  • Mastodon
  • Mayhem
  • Megadeth
  • Anthrax
  • Sepulura
  • Satryicon
  • Morbid Angel
  • Napalm Death
  • Nile
  • Pantera
  • Rob Zombie/White Zombie
  • Slipknot
  • Strapping Young Lad
  • Testament
  • Mastodon
-reply by canibiscorpse

metal bandsSome Good Metal Bands

well I like every metal band such as:

iron maiden

metallica

slayer

megadeth

disturbed

slipknot

scale the summit

devil driver

lamb of God

all that remains

killswitch engage

trivium

as I lay dying

amon amarth

insomnium

omniun gatherum

amorphis

norther

ensiferum

Sanctity

stone sour

deicide

through the eyes of the dead

suicide silence

scar symmetry

God forbid

God dethroned

godsmack

bullet for my valentine

bring me the horizon

between the buried and me 

I killed the prom queen

children of bodom 

cradle of filth

divine heresy

in flames

and much more

if you want more good metal bands write me at luisito0010@msn.Com 

thanks!! for your time

Keywords:

mega awsome ****!!!!!!!!!!!Some Good Metal Bands

MegadeathPanteraMotorheadIronmaidenMetallica(new **** sucks)SlayerMetal church (listen to the song metal church and battalions)Dio (power metal)Alestorm(not so much heavy metal more folk metal mixed with power metal) (makes pirate metal)OzzyKing diamond (best vocals ever heard)Amon amarth (if you like death metal) p.S I hate ****ing deathmetal can't understand the screaming ****s.New metal sucks there are few ok new metal bands.B.Y.O.B is a good song.The scorpions (yes they are power metal)

-reply by tyler

Keywords:

heres a list of a lot of the bands I listen to, there's some stuff that is not metal in there but its mainly metal and the stuff that isn't is still awesome.

Sikth, Veil of Maya, Woe of Tyrants, Anterior, August Burns Red, Wretched, Mastodon, The Black Dahlia Murder, Within the Ruins, The Mars Volta, Trivium, The Faceless, The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza, Ratatat, RX Bandits, Tool, In Flames, Andrew W. K., Russian Circles, Protest the Hero, Portugal the Man, Ornithologist, Necrophagist, mercenary, Klaxons, Iwrestledabearonce, Horse the Band, Foxy Shazam, The Fall of Troy, Thunderbirds Are Now, Eluveitie, Death Cab for Cutie, After the Burial, Between the Buried and Me, Born of Osiris, Daft Punk, Cynic, Circa Suvive, Blessed By a Broken Heart, As Blood Runs Black, Astronautalis, Arsis, Cinders Fall, Tool, Battles, Shirobon, Winds of Plague

oh and slipknot sucks.

some of my favoriet bands

old slipknot

metallica old stuff os well

king diamond 

pantera

as I lay dying

job for a cowboy

between the buired and me

and probebly my top band at the time three inches of blood 

-reply by everett sutton

New Metallica Sucks?Some Good Metal Bands

If your talking about the newest of new metallica then you must be smoking something fierce.  Death Magnetic is thier newest album and its some of their best work todate.  I agree that the load reload st anger albums sucked however if you say new metallica then you should be more clear.  Death Magnetic is not new Metallica because it sounds just like thier old stuff.  Check it out buddy.

Some good bands to listen to when you play World of warcraftSome Good Metal Bands

I love these 6 metal bands! It's so ****ing good to play wow to...

Rise Against

Dope

Shinedown

Dead by april

Slipknot  

Lordi  

And I like Metallica, Him and tenacious D but they are not my favorites

-reply by Julian johnsson svallin