xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carlvskansas

Some Good Metal Bands

Sabaton are also a great power metal band, they are...Swedish?...Or scandanavian =L. What ever they are there an amazing power metal band, check out primo victoria. 

if your talking clean then doesn't listen to thrash

try power and heavy,and be selective,find a genre that will mix with your tastes

try Stryper, Saxon, Wrathchild and the NWobhm, a lot of them have clean tunes

Power Metal-Iced Earth

Doom Metal-Candlemass

Thrash Metal-Sodom

Black Metal-Dimmu Borgir

Death Metal-Decapitation

Theres a few to get you started on different Metal Sub genres

suicide silence, miss may i, devil wears prada, atreyu, the world we knew, the acacia strain, chelsea grin, avenged sevenfold, atilla, the autumn offering, as i lay dying, all that remains. they are all very different from each other. but i suggest you give them all a try.

Ha! what you say about the metal is true. Metalcore and nu-metal is what those other bands are, and the bands you named are very truly solid metal. BUT! a metalhead winning in a fight? please! the vast majority of metalheads are either 1) obese guys who want to be tough but arent 2) scrawny guys with nothing better to do than try to hang out with the obese 'tough' guys and 3) long haired guys who throw up the rock on fist way too much and can't throw a punch. Go up to a crew of street hardcore kids (not scene *BLEEP*) and try to pick a fight. See what happens.
-reply by guest

i'm with you. exept for the part about long hair. you can have long hair and throw a punch

I listen to alot of metallike Through the eyes of the dead, Embrace the End, See you next tuesday.
and lots of stuff like that.

can someone shoot me some good metal band links

thanks!

rammstein <<feuer frei>>
avenged sevenfold << blinded in chains >>
rammstein << amerika >>
system of a down << chop suey >>
MASTODON << Blood and Thunder >>
and a classic one although it is not a metal song you should hear it Faith No More << Midlife Crisis >>

Top Metal Bands: ***Amon Amarth***Dethklok (funny metal)Children of BodomLamb of God***Canable Corpse******Slayer***For TodayAugust Burns Red***High on Fire***Avenged Sevenfold (from the album: Sounding the Seventh Trumpet)The best bands are starred ***

All of those bands are rock bands. dont even try to call that heavy metal. if you really think they are heavy metal your a ***** what kinda music is this then?High on FireCannible CorpseSlayerAmon Amarthdont bring your lame music in here

What a dead sense of metal :P- Metallica- Trivium ( Doesnt get much better then this )- All that remains- Killswitch Engage- Bullet for my Valentine- Iron Maiden- Taking Dawn- In This Moment- Machine Head- Straight line stitch- Disturbed- GodsmackHope you like it <3

Parkway Drive is the best I have heard in a while. Their new CD Deep Blue is awesome. Also there is a new band called BurnStitch you all need to check out. They dont have much yet but they sound good.