xisto Community
playboyhan666

Am I Ready To Have A Sexual Relationship? HELP

even if and when you are 18, if you plan on going to collage, do that first...dont go about have a baby and have to support collage and babies, save that until after collage when you are making bug bucks, and you can afford the mortgage on a house, as well as a baby...i think that would be the smart thing to do. but stilll, it is up to you, i just strongly adivse against it, you can get somthing you dont want after a few years of collage and baby, or a baby and making 11k $(11,000) a year if you are lucky.

this topic should be closed. it was a b.s. post from someone who has posted 3 times in 1 month. when i first read it, i didn't reply. the answer is obvious and the post didn't give any specifics to reply on so basically...

he's too young. period. he doesn't even know what love is yet and just wanting sex. blah blah blah....topic should be closed it was a b.s. post

Hi ... intresting i think so you have to keep on thinking , for the next 6 years , and then u would be of 19 years old .. so in my openion then u would b ready to have a sexual realtionship..... :lol:

Sex is something that should be held at the highest regard. Something that should only be done between married couples. It's like a fruit, only when it's ripe will it be the nicest to eat. The ripe time for sex is after marriage...Saying that I understand the pressure and temptation this world presents regarding sex and it's no wonder more and more young people are going into it at an early age...Even 8 yr old children know what sex is can u believe it..

at 13 I doubt you'd do that well :lol:
And she'd probobly get pregnant as well. awwww

Yes, and a 12/13/14 year old pregant girl is not good, they whinge and whine so much about everything, looking for attention, and i know cause i've seen it, stupid people. Even those that are pregant at 16/17 find it very hard to cope with School and being Pregant, wait until this chick has the baby, ill never hear the end of it, i dont now. <_<

Oh my God.Buddy what you are saying you are just 13 and asking for sexual relationship.Buddy you have a long life for sexual relationship , just now you should have to concentrate on your studies.And when you will be above atleast 18 then you can think of it....and must have it <_< . I am of 19 and now a days i am thinking about it , and hope to have it soon :lol: it is just my opinion . however , Best of luck !

Nobody is gonna tell you wether you are ready or not. I mean... some people will tell you, but you must do it on your own so just don?t ask. If you are 13 I think you?re too young but even this fact depends on cultures, countries, etc. You are biologically prepared but maybe not mentally. Anyway I?ll recommend to do it with someone you really love (I know it sounds topic but I guess you don?t want to remember all your life a person that means nothing to you) and using condom, of course.

I wonder if he is scared enough yet, or already gone out and done it. I think the younger generation of this world are just trying to act like the older generation instead of stepping back and saying .. 'One day ill be like that..' and wait to grow up.Look at how many 9-10 year old smokers there are that you can see, and think of the many that are 13 and having sex. I mean people consider it bad if your a virgin at 40... give it ten years and people will think its bad to be a virgin at 15 lol. Its hard to decide cause you can't go into the future and see what consicquences your actions may have. I guess as this world keeps getting more and more busy people aint going to worry about this anymore.Look at our current laws, teach and student sex is illegal and yet all you get is a slap on the wrist and a recommendation to highest education provider. Whats the world coming to? ...

If you're asking, it means that you're doubting, and if you're doubting you shouldn't do it. This is something very serious and you should be sure of this step within yourself. You don't need other people to assure you of anything. Be wise because living with regrets is a shadow that you won't stalking you!!! Believe me you don't want to question yourself later on with what if I would've......I should've.....on and on....

No, you are NOT ready. I believe in sex after marraige. But pushing that aside, you're still not ready. Do you want to have sex because of lust or because of love? If it's lust, then it's no good. Even if it is because of "love," you're still way too young! There was this in our area that had sex when she was in eighth grade, and she ended up becoming pregnant. She was still in middle school! My friends have told me that it was in the papers, and it gave her school a bad name.Plus, you know about all those sexually transmitted diseases, right? Is this worth the risk? No.

I would wait until your both at least LEGAL age, dont you think? I know alot kids in my highschool that said they had sex when they were 13 or 14 whatever but really it doesnt matter because the relationship was nothing but sex. Its just me but i didnt rush into anything and just had a girlfriend for a while and gradually worked my wait up until we both felt comfortable. 13 years old though ehhh i would say your trying to push it on too much and thats the age for puberty so its completely normal for a person to have those type of thoughts. Trust me and just wait for the right time you will be alot happier when you look back on it.

Yup, I've just turned 15 a few weeks ago and I don't plan on going through that for a while. I mean there is a lot of peer pressure out there or whatever and you just have to ignore it. Of course I think this post is now sort of a joke because he probably was just joking around but that's beside the point. I have heard people talk about it and what not and many people carry condoms in their wallets but you know I think it's just to look cool or whatever, not that they really did anything. Or it is a just in case.

save your words, looks like everyone wants to gain those credits...quite simply for this thread starter the answer is no, immaturity can be felt...what a dumb and pointless post that has gotten too many responses.