xisto Community
playboyhan666

Am I Ready To Have A Sexual Relationship? HELP

Replying to playboyhan666 Listen I am 18 years-old and I am not sure if I am ready for my fist sexual relationship! I think that at 13 years of age you are still to young to be ready. I think sex and very important in a relationship, but first you should really ask yourself if you will feel comfortable during and afer you have had sex. You have to be 100% sure, not 99.9999%Enjoy your life at every momment at 13 I believe is not time to be having sexHope it helped-reply by Chica

13?!!!!! NO NO NO NO No your not. your only a child. if your even thinking of it your mom and dad should lock you up. 13 is way way too young to even think of this.I have to admit I was 15 My 1st time and that is something that I have regretted all my life. now 47.Your 1st time should be with a partner that you really truely love and want to be with forever. but at 13 you really do not know what true love is or even what it is. It took me almost 25yrs to find true love. I just wish I had waited so that I could have given her my virginaty because that is something you only can give once. No matter what people say or think.I beg you. Wait for the right 1

As much as it is perfectly normal to feel like that at thirteen, the last thing you want, is to go and have sex with someone you dont have real feelings for, and regret it for the rest of your life.Wait, until you are are in a steady relationship, with someone you really feel for, and you know feels the same way about you. You are too young anyway, allthough you feel like you really want, or need sex, its beter you wait for someone you really feel for.

Okay. So you see all these posts about how you shouldn't think about sex at your age. Well honestly, I know (I'm 14) that sometimes you just can't help but have a little. . . errrrmmmm. . . . thought. . .every now and then. And that's normal. It's okay.But you are too young to engage in the activities right now. When the old folks here say it requires ALOT of responsibillity, THEY'RE RIGHT! I know, I'm a girl and I have a wild sex drive and it can be tough. (Now I'm assuming you're a guy) What if you get your partner pregnant? Did you know that you are REQUIRED BY LAW to pay child support on that kid untill that child turns 18? What if you contract or your partner contracts an STD? You have to deal with that. Plus, you didn't give much info on your partner, so I'm assuming that they haven't said anything about it.Sex is tempting. Let's face it. But at you're age, it won't be as good when you're older because of many things, and there are alot of mental consequences that come along with it.The best way I can phrase the difference between women and men is like this: when it comes to arrousal, men are like microwaves and women are like crock pots. Men are ready to go but a woman needs some time and if you're a guy, you must let her take her time. Also think of their minds like this: men's minds are like waffles and women's are like spagetti. Men can seperate things easilly but if a woman does something it affects everything they do or think. A guy can have sex or something along those lines and do okay the next day. But a woman has a million things going through her head. Could I be pregnant? What if I don't get my next period? What if he had an STD and I got it from him? A girl your age's grades will fall dramatically. Her social life will be affected.Bottom line, don't do it.Now I guess none of us can stop you but PLEASE think before you act. You'll appreciate your decision to wait in the long run.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

I disagree most of people here that refrain you from sex at 13I think as you would like to then go for it, and of course also the responsibility you will bear later onAs the simple reason is, what drives us is nature, not law. Though law plays an important part but law is getting too busybody by ruling people's privacy. And of course, if the person you have sex with is pregnant and ask for your responsibility then that might be the part that law rules, and of course you will need to do something about that.When you have sex at young age, some positive things is that you will be burden by those responsibility, regret, and you will overcome these in young ages by accepting such a truth. But those that have sex until marriage will find the marriage to be so bore, then they will just go to whorehouse, or to have another relationship to learn the lesson of understanding, the lesson of flirting for example. That all of these might be needed. I have seen people trying to wait for sex after marriage due to this religion's rule. But they are just fail in every way, they flirt after they have family, they regret why they are not having sex at young age (i am not pointing at illegal age), thus they fail to support the family and those rules from religion will sound like a hindrance for everyone to learn how our nature works. The rules are made to enslave people, to justify people to a conformity but WE ARE NOT ROBOT! We learn from what we done, not what we thought to be truth, thus sometimes we fail to get the essence of love and becoming wild, that's only a fact that we are being flush by the stream after failing crossing this shore.Try to open your heart, your need, your desire, your lust, and that's make you understand your own nature, understand yourself better, rather than becoming a robot with program inside.

What? 13?Omg, you better talk to someone older.Like your parents or teachers.It's not worth it having sex at this point of time.Although I heard that it's kinda fun tho.Huhu.