xisto Community
itssami

My Website Never Added In Google

Yeah, I can attest to the fact that adding a website to Google's directory is a pain-stakingly slow process.. I guess that the only advice that I can give you is to be patient and hope that it shows up one day. In the mean time, you should try to promote your site on other search engines. Any kind of traffic that you can pull into your website should be generally helpful.

Have you done that thing where you have to upload a file? It adds it to Google quicker. I don't really need SEO. I just advertise on forums. :P

It takes alot of time for them to actually process your site. I was suprised mine only took around a month to be added which i thought wasnt too bad. Also they review your site and sometimes they will never add it because of the content on the site or if the site doesnt have enough information to even be worth publishing on their search engine. Whatever you do make sure you use metatags so that when the spiders review the site it brings up some keywords, helps out alot when people are searching on google for your site to have a better chance of coming up.

Free Google Ranking AccountMy Website Never Added In Google

I think you should open a  Free Google Ranking Account. All the answers are there.

-reply by Henk

I can't figure out why Yahoo has all of my pages indexed one week and none the next. All I get in response from them is a "Check the guidelines" type of response. I don't spam, all of my links are good, and I am growing my back links in a slow natural way. Any suggestions?
Eric (bluemarble4us.com)

-Eric Westphal

I must say... I really don't know why your site was rejected from Yahoo! I mean, it's all good and everything... I can see that your site is about global warming, and I find nothing wrong with that, so I must say I really don't know what to say to you. Maybe it's because your site doesn't look too professional, but I think that this shouldn't be right, as many other sites don't look half as good as yours and they are still listed on Yahoo!

Try sending in a mail and ask them what you did wrong if that is possible, or ask around and see what replies and support that you can receive.

I must say... I really don't know why your site was rejected from Yahoo! I mean, it's all good and everything... I can see that your site is about global warming, and I find nothing wrong with that, so I must say I really don't know what to say to you. Maybe it's because your site doesn't look too professional, but I think that this shouldn't be right, as many other sites don't look half as good as yours and they are still listed on Yahoo!

Well it could of been different at the time. Its been a good couple of years and everything could of changed.
Is it allowing you to add it now?

Phoneix

I never actually submitted my site to any search engine, but when I type out the name in google and yahoo my site comes out on top, even above a much older site which just has an 'inc' tag attached at the end! But in bing this doesn't happen and the 'inc' site comes first and mine is nowhere in site! So I guess it all depends on the search engine and the mechanism behind its working.