xisto Community
itssami

My Website Never Added In Google

I have submitted my website atleast 3 months ago to google , but it never appears in google... it has been included in Yahoo , MSn and some others..in msn it has many many pages..but it never included in google..i evern have added sitemap to on google , ... i can see in my hosting cpanel that google bot visits everyday but even then , it is never in google..atleast 3 months passed..does some one has any suggestions for it ?
my website link is
http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=pakdir&e=com

I guess it takes a while. I submitted mine before and it was probably a month after I submitted taht it actually appeared first in rank. Just forget about it and just keep adding contents to your site and exchange links with others.

Yes, it takes longer for Google to actually add a website to them. Well, it can take over a year for them to add you (slow, aren't they?), but they make sure you don't spam and all that. If you have a long/good article, and great websites linking to you, you won't only be added to Google, you will be in the top ranks. Hopefully, that helped you. :) Maybe you didn't even get it, but the answer to your question is Google takes longer. They always had. By the way, nice professional websites. But you have some typos you could fix.

Yes, nobody know how google really works so if you have submitted your website properly it should appear one of these days, but just don?t obsess with that idea and follow with your site?s improves. I guess thera are millions of pages being submitted every day and it?s a slow process for the robots to take all that information and index it.

I've never even submitted my site to google, just mentioned if on this forum a few time asking for help and now google is listing it. A good step was probably posting that link up there.

you need to swap links with other websites and put a link to your website in several dircetories. the search engines "crawl" the net following every link in a webpage, when they find a link to a new website they index it.

Submit your main URL to: Google, FAST,....[insert more engines here]. Now comes the hard part: forget about submissions for the next six months. That's right, submit and forget.

I was lucky that my site made it to Google, but after I changed my domain, it went bye-bye for around a month now. Before typing Mesivta of Roslyn into Google brought up my site as the first result, but now, after changing it to an addon domain, it doesn't come up. Oh well.

Thats about right, you submit it to a popular online forum which google has already, then when it crawls that website, it will find your link and eventually add it, it also depends on the content of your website sometimes. Just don't think about it, it goes a lot faster if you forget.

Oh, I ws just thinking, add your URI to your signature, that way you have two reasons to post, one is for hosting credits, the other is for google rank, and searchengin inclussion.

I have submitted my website atleast 3 months ago to google , but it never appears in google... it has been included in Yahoo , MSn and some others..in msn it has many many pages..but it never included in google..i evern have added sitemap to on google , ... i can see in my hosting cpanel that google bot visits everyday but even then , it is never in google..atleast 3 months passed..does some one has any suggestions for it ?

my website link is

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=pakdir&e=com

read my reply to the topic "how search engines makes their bots"(or something like that...search for it)

google doesn't take up to a year as one person mentioned but 3-4 months right now. as someone else mentioned, posting your link that you did will surely get you listed soon so no worries anymore.

also, i went to your site. your site is a directory? is all this original content or you copying from someone who is already listed. if this is the case, it's a big no no and some engines will black list you where you will never listed with that domain. don't know if this may be the case here, if you resubmit your site, don't do it any sooner that once a month or some search engines will consider it spamming and black list ya as well.

i don't know the whole story but if it's only been 3 months then your coming due even without posting your link here but if there is an untold story i don't know about that goes against the rules of search engines, then nobody will be able to help ya :angry:

remember, with google to get a high ranking when you do get listed, they highly go on new content and quality links and NOT LINK POPULARITY anymore where if you had a thousand sites linking to you before, you ranked high, where now, you are ranked where nobody will ever see it....quality links my friend.

anyway, post to us when ya get listed. should be soon if you broke no rules :angry:

It really depends on what type of sites that may link to your site, if you have heaps of sites linking to you, but they are all not popular or just either directories in general.. then it would be either a long time or never when the site gets listed on googleAs someone already pointed out, google goes on new content and quality links (as I also gave a brief explanation above). Google and many other search engines go on content and quality rather than "link popularity".However, if you hadnt broken any quote "hidden" rules /quote as someone else said, then there should be no probs in indexing the site to the popular search engines such as google.

To me, Google seems to index sites very strangely. Also, my site wound up in Google somehow (I guess I had some external links somewhere). It's hard just to get a decent PageRank. Anyway, it probably does take it a while to add it. Just be patient, as everyone said, and then it may show up.