xisto Community
itssami

My Website Never Added In Google

there are a number of criteria that your site must pass in order to be listed in google.perhaps the topic or content of your site is someting which is undesirable and hence why google will not list it.amongst that there are other reasons as well. might pay to look them up.

My site got listed in google very quickly (within a week) but now 1 month later and it still isnt in the top 1000 results for "rc forum" yet on msn my site is number 2!

I'm telling you, it is a must to have your site included in google sitemaps to get ranked in google nowadays.

Sitemaps is a free membership based submission program where google will give you stats on your website - last time it was crawled, any errors found, keywords it's ranked for.

https://www.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Flogin&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Flogin

All you need is a Google account to use it - an email address to sign up.

Have you submitted to msn yet? or yahoo?

I would also like to be added to the Google search engine. I have added my site but it doesn't seem to come up. My friend also has a site and he gets the first listing every time. He will not tell me how he does this so I will not add his link here so as not to give him more links to his site. My site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and I also have another site http://www.allaspectsroofing.ie/
If anyone can suggest how to get a good listing, please reply.Many thanks,Glenn.

I get an error when I click on the link too, that's probably why it's not being indexed, usually for me it just takes a few days. Or maybe when you submitted to Google you made a typo.

I have submitted my website atleast 3 months ago to google , but it never appears in google...

I hate to say this itssami, but submitting your website to Google, Yahoo, MSN or other major search engines is a waste of time and even a bit risky :)

To get your site listed in Google, or other search engines you simply need to get links pointing to your site form other sites (backlinks). The search engines pick your site from these other already indexed sites as they crawl them. If you get a number of links from pages with good PageRank you will be indexed real fast without having to use that "add url" option :(

And the risky part? Well submitting your site to search engines every now and then will make search engines labellling you a "search engine spammer". Trust me you don't want to end up there :) I understand why some people do it, however. Some search engine submission services try to give us an impression that getting indexed in search engines is laborious and you need to submit every now and then, so that "search engines don't forget you". :( This is totally nonsense. They just want to get your money! Just get backlinks, OK?

Oh, I ws just thinking, add your URI to your signature, that way you have two reasons to post, one is for hosting credits, the other is for google rank, and searchengin inclussion.

This does work moldboy, but not with every forum. Some forum administrators add a rel=nofollow to all external links. This includes links in signatures. Some use javascript links, and some redirects, so search engines won't see your links. :) They do this so that search engines only see their own links and increase their PageRank as their would be reduced links on their pages. They also do this to avoid linking to bad neighbourhoods like link farms etc.

If you are signing up on a forum solely to inrease your backlinks, I suggest you do the following before you sign up:

Check to see if signatures appear to non logged in members (guests),

Open a single thread with some signatures and view it's source. Analyse the external links to see if they are not employing the methods I mentioned above,

Lastly check the robots.txt to see if the admin is not blocking viewtopic.php etc.

PLEASE NOTE: By "solely to inrease your backlinks" I don't mean spamming forums in any way. If you decide to join any forum, do us all a favor and contribute meaningfully. After all, you are getting backlinks in return aren't you? :) Edited by blogmaster (see edit history)

yeah its wird i got no idear how it works my old site was on google but i never submited it.. lol i dont know how it works... i see google web crawler things on it pritty often.. well lol good luck with it

I have submitted my website atleast 3 months ago to google , but it never appears in google... it has been included in Yahoo , MSn and some others..in msn it has many many pages..but it never included in google..i evern have added sitemap to on google , ... i can see in my hosting cpanel that google bot visits everyday but even then , it is never in google..atleast 3 months passed..does some one has any suggestions for it ?my website link is
http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=pakdir&e=com

Maybe you did not upload security check from google to your web site and this is the reason why it has not been added because bots consider that it doesn't want to be added and also check you scripts that you haven't turned robots by accident that it that you haven't decided at certain time that you don't want robots to scan your site and you did not change it afterwards. Also there may be many different reasons why is this happening.

good Luck hopefully you will figure out this problem.

A number of meta tags could help speed up the indexing process into google as well. As well as links to more known sites, which in effect passes on to your site through the better known or more populated site. Eg a well known forum puts your link up, your link is indexed in other sites but google, and provided you got meta tags and keywords, then you should well be on the way to getting the site listed quicker.

I also have this problem. But mine is more unusual. I had my site submitted to Google a few months ago. But I also submitted a site map and configured my site to be search engine friendly. But even after that it took months to finally add it to the index. The best thing to do is just wait and keep spreading word out in the net. If you know a site or a webmaster who owns a site similar to yours, exchange links. Like chaos Pointed out,

I have looked on google and there is a number of things that you can do to get noticed on google
Webmaster Tools

Use this Google tool and you shouldn't have any problems

I already signed up to Webmaster tools, but I find it a big waste of time since its useless if there is no indexed updated files from your website. It does not provide good statistics without constant crawls on your site.
Edited by birudagmawi (see edit history)

I can't figure out why Yahoo has all of my pages indexed one week and none the next. All I get in response from them is a "Check the guidelines" type of response. I don't spam, all of my links are good, and I am growing my back links in a slow natural way. Any suggestions?Eric (bluemarble4us.com)-Eric Westphal