xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tyssen

Trapped In *BLEEP*! [tis] (www.trappedinshit.com) *new!* Is this for real?

And I am fed up with truefusion always contradicting everyone else's posts. It's like he thinks he's always right and everyone else is wrong. The kind of attitude that SHOULD be banned. So I am concluding by saying:

* I am completely against the use of the new name for the vent.

* Truefusion is obviously against the people.

* I am not posting in this topic anymore, seeing how I am always contradicted, and have no care for any opinions my opinions may have caused. So don't bug me anymore!

I due argree on these points of view, and NDPA if you think no one is backing you up, I'm here standing behind your statements. Ok forget if its a bad word or not, we can't use the word *BLEEP* as a forum name, it totally makes us un-professional and takes away everything from the TOS and means nothing to some people.

The word *BLEEP* should not be used like this, not all are lives are that bad and the forum the Vent is for letting off whats bugging you, or whats bothering you, not that your living a normal shatty life in the real world gudder.

And TrueFusion bring it on, I will never give up this post, until the topic is locked or I'm banned from Xisto :angry: . And just to FYI you all, I have been reading all this stuff, and we really should have a vote, if the mods/admins really care about the members decisions! Thats the way to decide! :angry:

It's only fair that I add my 2 cents, before every single member posts here. I think that it is a little strange of OpaQue to create that new forum name. I wonder what Free-webhosting.com would think about that name.So, I think that what should be done at the very least is to only show that forum to registered members (which I know is possible, I've seen it done with phpBB so surely IPB must support that), so that potential customers (and Xisto's biggest refferer) won't go bye-bye right away.I mean, just think about it: a new visitor comes to the site. He sees "Trapped in ****". He thinks, "This is Web hosting?" And there he goes, looking for another host, potentially causing you to lose money he might have paid at Xisto - Web Hosting if he didn't want the free hosting of Xisto, or needed to go on vacation for a while.So it all boils down to this: Use the word, lose the money.

And TrueFusion bring it on, I will never give up this post, until the topic is locked or I'm banned from Xisto :angry:

Yay, just like me, cept for the part of me bringing it on to myself :angry:.

Seeing that, you dont mind to be bugged by me, havent placed me in any category, and that you agree with the comments that are the works of the hands of NDPA, i'm guessing you dont mind if i comment on them, but direct it to you. (If my guess is wrong, then i'll kindly edit this post, with proof that it's wrong, of course :D).

First off, i'm not against the people. The people, dont all agree, equally.

Second, if i have done something wrong, then please, report me, with a supporting case.

Also, many things said here, can go both ways.

I thought i had created enough reasonable doubt, but i see i havent.

[hr=noshade]

So, I think that what should be done at the very least is to only show that forum to registered members (which I know is possible, I've seen it done with phpBB so surely IPB must support that), so that potential customers (and Xisto's biggest refferer) won't go bye-bye right away.

Nice alternative! But, unfortunately, some people wouldnt care if it's hidden away from "guests", anyway. It's the principle, after all. And, this topic would also have to be hidden from "guests".

[/hr]

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Well From what I been reading from these posts I see alot of member bashing going around and to me that is making the board unprofessional looking yes, people are having problems with this name being on the forums. Will that change anything it most likly will but spamming going off topic and member bashing will not change anything.Everyone has made their point yes and no the word S**t is bad, having it seen on the forums that can be both good and bad depending what the plan is for this website and whatnot.But it seems to me that this topic is way out of bounds for what supposed to be posted here and thats your thoughts about what should happen about this subject and not stuff unrelated to it,So for now this topic is closed. Also everyone is now warned that any member bashing will get you a warning increase.