xisto Community
saga

Sig # 003 - Rate And Criticize It... NEWEST SIG OF MINE

after reading the comments of the gurus I came up with this new sig... so what do you think?

Posted Image

this time it has a border.. 3 pixel border as suggested becuase its a monocolor sig.. by the way i created it in 2 hours maybe 1 and a half im not sure.. so far im tied up to 1 color becuase i have problems of mixing a lot of them.. the result is always wierd in nature :( any advice for that?

to red and too monotone, i can make out the tech brushes and a little grunge. But its hard tell with all that red.Now your next step would be to color properly which includes 1 color or multiple colors have to work on layer properties with that as well.Text is so so since you have the invisable thing going on just needs some more work, but your getting their just take your time and learn about your photoshop and the tools that you can use.

Hmm dis agree with saint micheal but more on the picture of the guy in it swaying hwy i disagree lol because it is Shagavara who was a prominant communist leader so read suits this picture due to the background of the guy in the render lolOn a Purely Graphics based reponse i agree with Saint Micheal

I think it's got a nice concept feel to it. You had problems with colour? I find it's best to have two colours, and then complement them with either black or white. Try and make the background a single colour first, and then try some brushing of your secondary colour. Change the blending options on your different layers and it may help it all fit together better.Che Guevara? Not Shagavara, right? :(

not bad but a little monocolor from the whole looks.the text looks too common,to try another font.overall,if new in designing sig,it is really nice work. :(

I was wondering who that guy was...I've seen him on other sigs too. He was a commie?

umm...he looks like a nation hero,called Fidel Castro Ruz,right?

Fidel Castro was associated with Che in Cuba I believe? Somehow they split and Che ended up in Bolivia... (yeah, I didn't really listen in Modern History)

Che joined the Cuban revolution with Fidel Castro. WHen the Cuban revolution won, he then went to Bolivia to help with the Bolivian revolution. But he was captured wounded after being separated from the main platoon he has commanding. After his capture a Bolivian CIA agent killed him.

I agree, you should use another font because it does seem too common... The sig gives me a sinister feeling because of all the red. You should also make the text more visible. I had too look around before I realized you put text there... :( I'll give it a 6.5/10. Good job for a first try~

Nice sig for an early effort, it looks like you're really learning something from the many tutorials here. I particularly like the 'saga' text, it looks like it's 'stamped' into the sig. Normally I don't like monochromatic sigs like this, but I think you've done it well. The coloring fits the mood of the sig well. Nice work! :(

I think you'd be a perfect candidate for the current sig battle I am running, click on the link to see what it's all about. >> http://forums.xisto.com/topic/34555-avalon-vs-2-x-non-gfx-crew-members-render-supplied/

So he was a good guy and a commie?
Is anyone against me saying commie? It's not exactly PC, I'm sure...

yeah basically he was a good guy... an internationalist to be exact...
actualy they created a movie about him, but it focused on the his trip with his bestfriend around latin america.. this trip actualy what made him join the revolution... the title of the movie.. Motorcycle Diaries

its a good movie.. basically it was his awakening to the things that is happening around latin america specialy with the basic masses..