xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Avalon Vs 2 X Non Gfx Crew Members Render supplied

OK, this battle is to see what some of our non-GFX Crew forum members can do. It will be a 3 way battle, me against 2 forum members that are not in the Xisto GFX Crew. Once 2 people have posted their entries here, I will post mine. The voting will the best of 7 votes, therefore, if an entry earns 4 votes it will deemed the winner, otherwise we will keep going until 7 votes are cast. DO NOT POST YOUR VOTES HERE, I will create a voting post once the entries are posted.

The specifications for the entries are as follows:
Render: Must use this render or part of it. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Text: Must include at least your name, additional text optional
Size: minimum 300 x 120, maximum 400 x 150
Can use popout style provided it fits in the size restrictions
Animation: optional
Brushing style: Any
Color: To suit render

Good Luck!

I feel emberased to to even present this..but i might as well...im still working on my skills :( i still have loads of practice to go

Posted Image

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Nothing to be emarassed about with that revised entry AD! Still looking for the second non GFX Crew member to get this battle into the voting stage. Don't be shy now, I know there are others out there that are just itching to show us what they can do. As AD has shown, a bit of practice can make a huge improvement.Your entry can be revised/improved as many times as you like until voting starts.

hey avalon!I am not part of GFX crew! so can I take part!I mean to say...can mods take part in this battle??

I mean to say...can mods take part in this battle??

I'm pretty sure Avalon doesn't mind, as long as they're not in the GFX-crew, like mentioned. But, to tell you the truth, i'm kinda looking forward to seeing this match. But, of course, best luck to all, and let the better sig win!

thats it albus wins ahahaha j/k this should be interesting havn't voted in awhile, well of course Im participating to much :(, but albus quick add some color and some brushing for depth its good but can be better.

well.... its a try.. here is my entry..

Posted Image

from the looks of it.. it has too much red and it hurts the eye :( hope no one will go blind with this sig.. i cant afford a lawsuit :(

See, I knew there was someone else out there that wanted to show us what they can do. I'll set this battle up for voting in the next day or so, you can modify/improve your entry up until the voting starts. Good luck! :(

I have decided to forfeit my entry in this battle to allow Albus Dumbledore and saga to go head to head. Please go to the voting post and show your support for these 2 new sig designers. Do not post your vote here.